Sarkari Naukri com 2024

CA Inter Final Results 2024 Expected on 11 July 2024, Read more details here

CA Inter, Final Result 2024 – PC: My Ujala Graphics

CA Inter Final Result 2024: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will announce the ICAI CA Intermediate and Final Exam 2024 Result soon. After the release of the results candidates who have appeared for the same will be able to view and download their results by visiting the official website i.e., or conducted the CA Final May 2024 exams on 2, 4, and 6 May for Group 1 and 8, 10, and 12 May for Group 2. While, the CA Inter exams of May 2024 were held from May 3 to 13, covering both Group 1 and Group 2.

A member of the Central Council (CCM) Dhiraj Khandelwal mentioned that CA Inter Result May 2024 and CA Final Result May 2024 can be expected between 5 to 10 July. Member requested candidates to wait for official ICAI notification for further details and confirmation. on the same subject

CA Intermediate exam consists of 6 papers of 100 marks each. Each paper will include objective type questions carrying 30% of the total weightage. The remaining 70% paper will follow the current pattern of evaluation.

Candidates must pass both groups with minimum 40% marks in each paper and minimum 50% marks in each group in one sitting to qualify.

CA Inter Final Result 2024: Details Mentioned in Scorecard

    • Course Name
    • Examination Session/Year
    • Candidate’s roll no
    • Number obtained
    • status (pass/fail)

CA Inter Final Result 2024: How to Check Result Once Released?

    • First candidates should visit the official website like, or
    • Then click on the result link available on the home page.
    • Enter your login credentials and click submit.
    • The result will be displayed on the candidate’s screen.
    • After watching, download the same and take a printout for future reference.

CA Inter Final Results 2024

Read More:- JSSC Field Worker Recruitment 2024

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top