Syllabus Exam Pattern 2023 : SarkariNaukaricom.com Provides Here All Various Sarkari Government jobs Exam Syllabus, Answer Key 2022-23 . To Download Syllabus see this page and get or download Syllabus 2023-2024. IBPS, SBI, AIIMS Police Recruitment, Government Jobs,
SSC, UPSC, Govt Naukri Agriculture, UPSSSC, UPSC, APPSC, KPSC, TNPSC, IBPS, Bank Jobs, RRB Recruitment, GATE Exams and other exams can get the Syllabus from here. This page is very useful and valuable for all Sarkari Naukri. Here we are providing the complete and clear information regarding Exam Syllabus, Test Pattern.
Latest Syllabus 2023
- Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2022 (Latest) Apply Online, Syllabus, Salary January 31, 2023
- NDA Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF- Mathematics, General Ability Test December 26, 2022
- CDS Syllabus Exam 2023 PDF- Download At upsc.gov.in December 26, 2022
- IBPS CRP Clerks XII Mains Exam Admit Card 2022- Syllabus September 30, 2022
- SBI PO Syllabus 2022 PDF Download- Pre and Main Exam Pattern September 24, 2022
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2022- Download In PDF Tier I and II Exam September 19, 2022
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 Syllabus STA-B and Technician-A 2022 August 25, 2022
- Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Syllabus 2022- CSBC August 20, 2022
- Indian Navy MR Agniveer Syllabus, Sample Question Paper 2022 July 20, 2022
- Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Syllabus & Model Question Paper 2022 July 20, 2022
- Agniveervayu Syllabus & Model Question Paper 20Indian Air Force 22 July 16, 2022
- Indian Navy SSR Agniveer Syllabus, Sample Question Paper 2022 July 15, 2022
- CISF Head Constable Syllabus 2019 June 21, 2022
- BSF SI (Works) & JE/SI (Electrical) Syllabus 2022 In PDF May 12, 2022
- Bihar Polytechnic/ Diploma, DCECE Syllabus 2022 May 10, 2022
- Bihar CET B.Ed. Syllabus In PDF 2022- cetbed lnmu April 14, 2022
- Patna High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2022- Download In PDF April 14, 2022
- BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Exam Syllabus 2022- Bihar CGL April 11, 2022
- Patna High Court Computer Operator-cum-Typist Syllabus 2022 March 21, 2022
- Indian Navy SSR & AA Syllabus & Question Paper For Aug 2022 Batch March 16, 2022
- UPSC NDA & NA Examination-I Syllabus 2022 March 15, 2022
- Maharashtra Postal Circle MTS, PM / MG Syllabus 2020 February 4, 2022
- BSF Constable (Tradesman) Syllabus 2022- Download PDF February 4, 2022
- ESIC MTS UDC & Stenographer Syllabus Download PDF 2022 February 4, 2022
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector (SI) & Sergeant Syllabus 2020 February 3, 2022
- CISF Constable/ Fire (Male) Syllabus Download PDF 2022 February 1, 2022
- CSBC Bihar Police Prohibition Constable Syllabus 2021 December 28, 2021
- AFCAT Exam Syllabus 01/2022 Batch- Indian Air Force November 29, 2021
- Indian Navy Sailor SSR & AA Syllabus & Question Paper For Feb 2022 Batch November 13, 2021
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector (SI) / Sergeant Syllabus 2020 October 30, 2021
- FCI Haryana Watchman Syllabus 2021 October 27, 2021
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector (SI) / Sergeant Syllabus 2020 October 25, 2021
- Indian Navy Sailor SSR / AA Syllabus And Question Paper For Aug 2021 Batch October 16, 2021
- Indian Navy MR Syllabus / Question Paper In PDF 2022 October 15, 2021
- FCI Punjab Watchman Syllabus 2021 October 15, 2021
- Bihar Polytechnic/ Diploma, DCECE Syllabus 2021 August 17, 2021
- Indian Navy Sailor SSR / AA Syllabus / Question Paper For Aug 2021 Batch August 4, 2021
- Bihar BCECE Board Amin Syllabus 2020 July 30, 2021
- CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Syllabus 2019 July 26, 2021
- Railway RRB NTPC CEN 01/2019 Syllabus July 20, 2021
- Indian Navy Tradesman Mate (INCET- TMM) Syllabus 2021 July 3, 2021
- BPSC 31st Bihar Judicial Services Exam Syllabus 2020 July 3, 2021
- Bihar (BSEB) STET Syllabus 2019 June 25, 2021
- Bihar CET B.Ed. Syllabus 2021 June 25, 2021
- BSCB Assistant (Multipurpose) Syllabus 2021 June 11, 2021
- NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2021 June 10, 2021
- UPSC NDA / NA Examination-II Syllabus 2021 June 10, 2021
- BPSC Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) Syllabus 2021 June 6, 2021
- Indian Navy MR Syllabus / Question Paper In PDF 2020 June 6, 2021
- Bihar Police Fireman Syllabus 2021 June 2, 2021
- Bihar Police Constable (Sipahi) Syllabus 2020 April 21, 2021
- Indian Navy Sailor SSR / AA Syllabus / Question Paper For Aug 2021 Batch April 19, 2021
- DSSSB Fire Operator Recruitment Syllabus 2019 April 16, 2021
- DSSSB Group B / C Post Syllabus 2020 April 16, 2021
- Bihar D.El.Ed Admission Test Syllabus 2020-22 April 5, 2021
- BSCB Assistant (Multipurpose) Syllabus 2021 March 10, 2021
- BPSC Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) Syllabus 2021 March 6, 2021
- Bihar Police Constable (Sipahi) Syllabus 2020 February 11, 2021
- RPSC Sub Inspector (SI) / Platoon Commander Syllabus 2021 February 11, 2021
- Delhi District Courts Recruitment Syllabus 2021 February 3, 2021
- UPSC NDA / NA Examination-I Syllabus 2021 January 4, 2021
- Bihar Board BSEB Inter (12th) Model Set 2021 January 4, 2021
- BSEB Bihar Board Matric Model Set 2021 January 4, 2021
- Indian Air Force (AFCAT Entry) Syllabus 01/2021 Batch December 3, 2020
- Maharashtra Postal Circle MTS, PM Or MG Syllabus 2020 November 19, 2020
- MPBSE 10th Or 12th Reduced Syllabus 2020-21 November 18, 2020
- JAC Class IX To XII Reduced Syllabus For Exam 2021 November 18, 2020
- BPSC 66th Combined Pre Exam Syllabus 2020 November 13, 2020
- BISCOMAUN Recruitment Syllabus 2020 November 12, 2020
- SSB Constable Syllabus 2020 November 12, 2020
- Bihar Police BPSSC Sub Inspector (SI) Or Sergeant Syllabus 2020 November 12, 2020
- Bihar Police Sepoy (Sipahi) Syllabus 2020 November 12, 2020
- Bihar Police Forester (Vanpal) Syllabus 2020 November 12, 2020
- Bihar Police Forest Guard (Vanrakshi) Syllabus 2020 November 12, 2020
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Postman Syllabus 2020 October 8, 2020
- Bihar BCECE Board Amin Syllabus 2020 September 28, 2020
- Bihar Police Sepoy (Sipahi) Syllabus 2020 September 28, 2020
- BPSC 66th Combined Pre Exam Syllabus 2020 September 18, 2020
- Bihar (BSEB) STET Syllabus 2019 September 7, 2020
- Bihar Police Forester (Vanpal) Syllabus 2020 July 28, 2020
- Bihar Police Forest Guard (Vanrakshi) Syllabus 2020 July 22, 2020
- Bihar BCECE City Manager Syllabus 2020 May 5, 2020
- Bihar CET B.Ed. Syllabus 2020 May 5, 2020
- Delhi Forestry Staff Post Syllabus 2020 May 5, 2020
- Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Syllabus 2020 April 18, 2020
- Bihar Judicial Service Syllabus 2020 April 16, 2020
- RPCAU Various KVK Positions Syllabus 2020 April 16, 2020
- Bihar BSSS Various Post Syllabus 2020 April 16, 2020
- Bihar Polytechnic/ Diploma DCECE Syllabus 2020 April 16, 2020
- Bihar Police Constable Syllabus Sample Paper 2019 October 10, 2019
Latest Syllabus for all India government jobs is available on this page. Now the competition is very high. Candidates need good preparation to get a good rank. Syllabus means the summary of topics will be covered in exams. We provide all Sarkari Govt. exams Syllabus Like IBPS, SBI, AIIMS Police Recruitment, Government Jobs, SSC, UPSC, Govt Naukri Agriculture syllabus etc.
What is the syllabus of exam?
The syllabus for exams in India can vary depending on the level of education and the specific subject being tested. Some of the most common exams in India include:
- 10th and 12th Board Exams (CBSE, ICSE, State Boards)
- JEE Main and Advanced (Engineering entrance exams)
- NEET (Medical entrance exam)
- UPSC Civil Services Examination
- CAT (Common Admission Test for MBA programs)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- SSC (Staff Selection Commission) exams
Each of these exams has a distinct syllabus that covers specific subjects and topics. To get the exact syllabus for a particular exam, you can refer to the official website or the prospectus of the respective conducting body.
What are the subjects for govt exams?
The subjects for government exams in India can vary depending on the type of exam and the post for which the exam is being conducted. Some common subjects for government exams include:
- General Awareness/Knowledge: History, Geography, Polity, Economics, General Science, Current Affairs, etc.
- English Language: Vocabulary, Grammar, Comprehension, etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Mathematics, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, etc.
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability: Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning, Data Interpretation, etc.
However, the specific subjects and topics covered in a government exam can vary greatly depending on the exam. For example, exams for technical posts (such as engineer or scientist) may include technical subjects related to the specific field.
It is advisable to refer to the official notification or syllabus for the specific government exam you are interested in to get a clear idea of the subjects and topics covered.
What are the syllabus for competitive exams?
The syllabus for competitive exams varies depending on the exam, but common subjects include:
- English Language
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Reasoning and Aptitude
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Computer Science
- History, Geography, Political Science
- Indian Constitution
- General Intelligence and Test of Reasoning
It is best to check the official website or notification of the exam to know the exact syllabus.
What is indian exam syllabus and types?
The Indian examination syllabus refers to the set of subjects, topics and content that students are required to study for various educational and competitive exams in India. Some of the commonly known types of Indian exams and their syllabus include:
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) exams for class 10th and 12th, covering subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Hindi, and other languages.
JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) for engineering, covering Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for medical courses, covering subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Civil Services Examination, covering subjects such as General Studies, Essay, English, and Optional subjects such as Public Administration, History, Geography, etc.
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) exams, covering subjects such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness.
These are some of the major Indian exams and their syllabus, but there are many other exams with their own specific syllabus, depending on the field and profession.
FAQs – Latest Syllabus 2023
The types of syllabus in education include:
- Objectives-based syllabus: defines specific learning goals for students
- Topics-based syllabus: lists the topics covered in a course
- Outcomes-based syllabus: defines what students should be able to do at the end of a course
- Competency-based syllabus: focuses on specific skills or abilities that students should develop
- Modular syllabus: divides the course content into smaller, manageable units
- Integrative syllabus: combines multiple subjects or themes into a single course
- Activity-based syllabus: emphasizes hands-on or experiential learning activities
- Problem-based syllabus: focuses on solving real-world problems as a means of learning.
The type of syllabus used depends on the institution, subject, and teaching approach.
The main purpose of an Indian exam syllabus is to outline the topics, subjects, and areas of study that will be covered on an exam, serving as a guide for students, teachers, and examiners to prepare for and evaluate performance.
The 6 types of syllabus are:
- Traditional syllabus
- Outcomes-based syllabus
- Competency-based syllabus
- Problem-based syllabus
- Project-based syllabus
- Hybrid syllabus
A syllabus typically includes the following features:
- Course description
- Course goals and objectives
- List of topics to be covered
- Assessment methods (e.g. exams, assignments)
- Grading policy
- Attendance policy
- Textbook information
- Class schedule
- Contact information for instructor.
A syllabus typically includes:
- Course Information (e.g. course title, description, instructor name, office hours)
- Goals and Objectives
- Course Requirements and Expectations
- Grading Policy
- Course Schedule/Outline
- Textbook Information
- Policy on Attendance and Absences
- Academic Integrity Policy
- Office Hours and Communication Information
- Disabilities Accommodation Policy.
The term “syllabus” comes from the Latin word “syllabus”, which means “a summary or an outline”. The word was used in ancient Rome to describe a summary of laws, which were usually written on a tablet. The modern use of the word “syllabus” as a summary of course content and objectives is derived from this historical use.
A syllabus is a comprehensive outline of a course, which includes course objectives, topics covered, expectations, evaluation methods, resources, and schedule. It serves as a guide for both students and instructors to understand the goals and structure of the course, and provides a clear and consistent framework for student learning. A syllabus provides important information about the course such as course policies, grading criteria, required materials, and the instructor’s expectations for student participation and engagement. It helps students stay organized, plan their study time, and understand the purpose and content of the course.
Here are the steps to write a syllabus:
Start with course information: Include course title, instructor name, office hours, course description, and prerequisites.
Outline course goals: List the course objectives and learning outcomes.
Course schedule: Plan and list the topics, readings, and assignments for each week or module.
Evaluation methods: Specify the methods of assessment, such as exams, quizzes, projects, and papers, and the weight of each method in determining the final grade.
Grading policy: Clearly state the grading scale and criteria for determining grades.
Attendance and participation: Outline the expectations for student attendance and participation in class and online.
Academic Integrity: Discuss the policies and consequences for academic dishonesty.
Accommodations: Provide information on available accommodations for students with disabilities.
Course policies: Outline any course-specific policies, such as the late work policy, or use of technology.
Review and revise: Review and revise the syllabus before distributing it to students, and make updates as needed throughout the course.
The plural form of “syllabus” is “syllabi”. This is because syllabus is derived from a Latin word and follows the Latin pluralization rules, which dictate that the plural form should be formed by adding “-i” to the singular form. The word “syllabus” refers to a summary or outline of a course of study, and when there are multiple courses of study being discussed, the plural form “syllabi” is used. So, when referring to multiple syllabi in a sentence, it is correct to use the word “syllabi”.
The CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) syllabus is a standardized curriculum followed by schools affiliated with CBSE in India. It covers subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Hindi, and other languages. The CBSE syllabus is designed to provide a comprehensive education to students and prepares them for higher education and career opportunities.
In B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course, the syllabus refers to the set of subjects, topics and content that students will study during their program. It provides a roadmap for the entire course and helps students understand the scope and objectives of their education. The B.Ed syllabus generally covers subjects such as educational psychology, teaching methodology, educational technology, assessment and evaluation, and other related topics that are relevant for preparing future teachers.