Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Syllabus & Model Question Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued Online Test Syllabus and Model Question Paper for Agniveervayu for consumption 01/2022 below Agnipath Scheme. Download Syllabus and Model Question Paper on-line at agnipathvayu.cdac.in
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Phase- I Online Test Details
Online take a look at will probably be goal sort and questions will probably be bilingual (English & Hindi) aside from English paper. Online take a look at for candidates choosing each Science topics and aside from Science topics shall be carried out in a single sitting, on the identical system.
(a) Science Subjects. Total period of the net take a look at shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
(b) Other Than Science Subjects. Total period of the net take a look at shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
(c) Science Subjects & Other Than Science Subjects . Total period of the net take a look at shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
(d) Marking sample for on-line take a look at:-
- One mark for each appropriate reply.
- Nil (0) marks for un tried query.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for every unsuitable reply.
Air Force Agniveervayu Syllabus
|Physical World and Measurement||Sets , Relations and Functions|
|Laws of Motion||Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|Work, Energy and Power||Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Linear Inequalities|
|Gravitation||Permutations and Combinations|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Binomial Theorem|
|Thermodynamics||Sequences and Series|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases||Straight Lines and family of lines|
|Oscillations and Waves||Circles and family of Circles|
|Current Electricity||Three-dimensional Geometry|
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||Matrices and Determinants|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current||Limit and Continuity|
|Electro Magnetic Waves||Differentiation|
|Optics||Application of Derivatives|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Indefinite Integrals|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Definite Integrals|
|Electronic Devices||Application of Integrals|
Reasoning and General Awareness (RAGA)
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal)
Reasoning (Verbal and Non- Verbal)
- Numerical series.
- Distance and Direction sense Test.
- Mathematical Operations
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test.
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit.
- Inserting Correct Mathematical sign.
- Human relation.
- Coding & Decoding
- Odd man out.
- Mutual relation problems.
- Tallest, youngest relations.
- Dictionary woods.
- Non- Verbal reasoning.
- Number coding.
- Number Puzzle.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- LCM & HCF.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time, Distance and Speed.
- Simplifications of Numbers.
- Area of triangle, Square and Rectangle.
- Surface Area and volume of Cuboids, Cylinder, Cone and Sphere.
- Simple Trigonometry.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operations
(i) A short passage followed by four questions to test comprehension.
The questions will be set
- To judge understanding of the passage
- To draw inference
- To judge understanding of vocabulary
- Subject- Verb concord
- Forms of verbs and errors in the use of verbs, etc.
- Sequence of tenses and errors in the use of tenses.
- Transformation of sentences Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative, Comparative degree, Positive degree, Superlative degree, etc.
- Formation of Words- Nouns from Verbs and Adjectives, Adjectives from Nouns and Verbs, Adverbs from Adjectives, etc.
- The Preposition
- Nouns and Pronouns
- The Adjectives
- The Adverb
- The Conjunction
- The modals
- Clauses- Noun clauses, Adverb clauses of condition and time and Relative Clauses.
- Synonyms and Synonyms in context
- Antonyms and Antonyms in context
- One word substitution
- Spelling pitfalls
- Simple Idioms/ Phrases
- Words often confused/ Selecting the correct word fitting in a sentence
Narration (Direct and Indirect)
- Commands and requests
- Statements (Various tenses)
- Questions (Various forms of questions, tenses, etc.)
(vi) Voice (Active and Passive)
1. Changes required under each tense
2. Other conditions for transforming Active into Passive
- The Preposition
- Modal Auxiliaries
|Download Model Question Paper||English|
|Download Model Question Paper||Mathematics|
|Download Model Question Paper||Physics|
|Download Model Question Paper||RAGA|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे