High Court of Delhi Has Issued Latest Written Examination (OMR Based) Syllabus And Selection Process For The Recruitment Post of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)/ Restorer In Group C Category For Eligible Graduate Degree Holder.
Mode of Selection
- Selection Process:- Eligible Candidates Will Be Required To Appear For Preliminary Examination (OMR Based Objective Type), Main (Descriptive) Examination, English Typing Test And Interview, As Per The Following Scheme Of The Examination:
Stage -I (Qualifying Stage)
Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type)
- Total Marks – 120 Marks
- The Total Question – 120
- Total Time – 120 Minutes
- English Language & Comprehension (45 Questions = 45 Marks): Questions will be designed to test candidate’s understanding of the English language – Vocabulary; Synonyms; Antonyms; Comprehension Passage; Idioms & Phrases; One Word Substitution; Gender; Degrees; Preposition; Articles; Fill in the Blanks; Shuffling of Sentence Parts; Spot the Error; Active I/Passive Voice; Conversion into Direct / Indirect Narration; etc.
- General Awareness / Knowledge and Current Affairs / Events (45 Questions = 45 Marks); and: 30 Questions will be related to Salient Features of the Constitution of India; Indian Judiciary; Sports & Games; Art & Culture; Indian History, Polity & Geography; Everyday Science; National / International Organizations / Institutions / A wards; Famous Personalities; Important Days; Inventions & Discoveries; etc.; while 15 Questions will be related to Current Affairs / Events.
- General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability & Numerical/ Arithmetic Ability (30 Questions = 30 Marks): 30 Questions of both verbal and non-verbal types will be on Analogies; Similarities & Differences; Classification; Problem Solving / Decision Making; Relationship Concepts; BODMAS; Percentage (including Profit & Loss, Discount, etc.); Simple & Compound interest; Time, Speed & Distance/ Time & Work; Ratio & Proportion, etc.
Main (Descriptive) Examination of English language would consist of two parts:
- Part ‘A’ : Essay (250 words =40 Marks) & Letter (10 Marks); and
- Part ‘B’ : Grammar (30 Marks) & Translation (25 words =20 Marks),
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Total Time – 120 Minutes
- Note:- Only the successful candidates of Stage – II, i.e., Main (Descriptive) Examination will be called for the next stage of the Examination, i.e . Stage- III / English Typing Test
Stage -III (Qualifying Stage)
- English Typing Test:- Typing Test of ten (10) minutes’ duration will be conducted on computers to assess candidates’ minimum speed of 35 words per minute in English Typing on Computer.
- Note:- All the successful / qualified candidates of Stage – III, i.e., English Typing Test will be called for the next stage of the Examination, i.e., Stage – IV / Interview.
- Interview :- Minimum Passing Marks for General Category candidates will be 12.5 Marks and for Reserved Category candidates (including PwD & Ex-servicemen) will be 11 Marks.
- Total Marks – 25 Marks
Some Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus Direct Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Assistant Syllabus 2020
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे