SSC CGL Syllabus 2022:- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued on-line Computer Based Examination (CBE) Syllabus and Schedule of Tier- I and II for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) 2022. All candidates can obtain full syllabus in PDF file for Computer Based Examination (Tier-I and II).
SSC CGL Exam Schemes 2022
The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in two tiers as indicated below:
Scheme of Tier-I Examinations
|ier||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allowed|
|I||A. General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||1 hour(1 hour and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)|
|B. General Awareness||25||50|
|C. Quantitative Aptitude||25||50|
|D. English Comprehension||25||50|
- Tier-I’ll include Objective Type, Multiple selection questions. The questions shall be set each in English & Hindi aside from English Comprehension.
- There shall be unfavourable marking of 0.50 for every incorrect reply
Scheme of Tier-II Examination
|Tier||Paper||Session||Subject||N. of Q.||Max. Marks||Time allowed|
|II||Paper-I:||Session-I (2 hours and 15 minutes)||Section-I: Module-I: Mathematical Abilities Module-II: Reasoning and General Intelligence||30 30 Total = 60||60*3 =180||1 hour (for each section) (1 hours and 20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)|
|Section-II: Module-I: English Language and Comprehension Module-II: General Awareness||45 25 Total = 70||70*3 =210|
|Section-III: Module-I: Computer Knowledge Module||20||20*3 =60||15 Minutes (for each module) (20 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)|
|Session-II (15 minutes)||Section-III: Module-II: Data Entry Speed Test Module||One Data Entry Task||–|
|Paper-II||Statistics||100||100*2 =200||2 hours (for each Paper) (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para-7.1 and 7.2)|
|Paper-III||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||100*2 =200|
- Tier-II will embrace conducting of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III in separate shift(s)/ day(s).
- Paper-I is obligatory for all of the posts.
- Paper-II will probably be for less than these candidates who apply for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) within the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation and who’re shortlisted in Tier-I for these Posts.
- Paper-III will probably be for less than these candidates who’re shortlisted in Tier-I for Paper-III i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 of Tier I, II Exam
Indicative Syllabus (Tier-I):
Tier-I: General Intelligence &Reasoning: It would come with questions of each verbal and non-verbal sort. This part could embody questions on analogies, similarities and variations, area visualization, spatial orientation, drawback fixing, evaluation, judgment, choice making, visible reminiscence, discrimination, remark, relationship ideas, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic quantity sequence, non-verbal sequence, coding and decoding, assertion conclusion, syllogistic reasoning and so forth. The subjects are, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding & de-coding, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, Punched gap/ pattern- folding& un-folding, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Indexing, Address matching, Date & metropolis matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical considering, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
General Awareness: Questions on this part can be geared toward testing the candidates’ normal consciousness of the surroundings round him and its software to society. Questions will even be designed to check data of present occasions and of such issues of on daily basis observations and expertise of their scientific facet as could also be anticipated of any educated individual. The take a look at will even embody questions referring to India and its neighbouring international locations particularly pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
Quantitative Aptitude: The questions can be designed to check the power of applicable use of numbers and quantity sense of the candidate. The scope of the take a look at can be computation of entire numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage. Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its varied sorts of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, widespread tangents to 2 or extra circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or sq. base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
English Comprehension: Candidates’ capacity to grasp right English, his primary comprehension and writing capacity, and so forth. could be examined.
The questions in Parts A, B, & D can be of a stage commensurate with the important qualification viz. Graduation and questions in Part-C can be of tenth normal stage.
Indicative Syllabus (Tier-II):
Module-I of Session-I of Paper-I (Mathematical Abilities):
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (easy issues) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and details: Triangle and its varied sorts of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, widespread tangents to 2 or extra circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or sq. Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (easy issues solely) Standard Identities like sin2θ + cos2θ=1 and so forth.
- Statistics and chance: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart; Measures of central
- tendency: imply, median, mode, normal deviation; calculation of straightforward chances.
Module-II of Section-I of Paper-I (Reasoning and General Intelligence):
Questions of each verbal and non-verbal sort. These will embody questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched gap/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Patternfolding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Numerical operations, Other sub-topics, if any.
Module-I of Section-II of Paper-I (English Language And Comprehension):
Vocabulary, grammar, sentence construction, synonyms, antonyms and their right utilization; Spot the Error, Fill within the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting mis-spelt phrases, Idioms & Phrases, One phrase substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence elements, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage. To take a look at comprehension, three or extra paragraphs can be given and questions primarily based on these can be requested. At least one paragraph needs to be a easy one primarily based on a guide or a narrative and the opposite two paragraphs needs to be on present affairs, primarily based on a report or an editorial.
Module-II of Section-II of Paper-I (General Awareness):
Questions are designed to check the candidates’ normal consciousness of the surroundings round them and its software to society. Questions are additionally designed to check data of present occasions and of such issues of on a regular basis remark and expertise of their scientific facet as could also be anticipated of an informed individual. The take a look at will even embody questions referring to India and its neighboring international locations particularly pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General coverage and scientific analysis.
Module-I of Section-III of Paper-I (Computer Proficiency):
- Computer Basics: Organization of a pc, Central Processing Unit (CPU), enter/ output units, pc reminiscence, reminiscence group, back- up units, PORTs, Windows Explorer. Keyboard shortcuts.
- Software: Windows Operating system together with fundamentals of Microsoft Office like MS phrase, MS Excel and Power Point and so forth..
- Working with Internet and e-mails: Web Browsing & Searching, Downloading & Uploading, Managing an E-mail Account, e-Banking.
- Basics of networking and cyber safety: Networking units and protocols, Network and data safety threats (like hacking, virus, worms, Trojan and so forth.) and preventive measures.
- Collection, Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data – Primary and Secondary knowledge, Methods of knowledge assortment; Tabulation of knowledge; Graphs and charts; Frequency distributions; Diagrammatic presentation of frequency distributions.
- Measures of Central Tendency- Common measures of central tendency – imply median and mode; Partition values- quartiles, deciles, percentiles.
- Measures of Dispersion- Common measures dispersion – vary, quartile deviations, imply deviation and normal deviation; Measures of relative dispersion.
- Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis – Different sorts of moments and their relationship; that means of skewness and kurtosis; completely different measures of skewness and kurtosis.
- Correlation and Regression – Scatter diagram; easy correlation coefficient; easy regression traces; Spearman’s rank correlation; Measures of affiliation of attributes; Multiple regression; Multiple and partial correlation (For three variables solely).
- Probability Theory – Meaning of chance; Different definitions of chance; Conditional chance; Compound chance; Independent occasions; Bayes’ theorem.
- Random Variable and Probability Distributions – Random variable; Probability features; Expectation and Variance of a random variable; Higher moments of a random variable; Binomial, Poisson, Normal and Exponential distributions; Joint distribution of two random variable (discrete).
- Sampling Theory – Concept of inhabitants and pattern; Parameter and statistic, Sampling and non-sampling errors; Probability and nonprobability sampling strategies (easy random sampling, stratified sampling, multistage sampling, multiphase sampling, cluster sampling, systematic sampling, purposive sampling, comfort sampling and quota sampling); Sampling distribution(assertion solely); Sample dimension selections.
- Statistical Inference – Point estimation and interval estimation, Properties of estimator, Methods of estimation (Moments methodology, Maximum chance methodology, Least squares methodology), Testing of speculation, Basic idea of testing, Small pattern and huge pattern checks, Tests primarily based on Z, t, Chi-square and F statistic, Confidence intervals.
- Analysis of Variance – Analysis of one-way categorized knowledge and twoway categorized knowledge.
- Time Series Analysis – Components of time sequence, Determinations of development part by completely different strategies, Measurement of seasonal variation by completely different strategies.
- Index Numbers – Meaning of Index Numbers, Problems within the building of index numbers, Types of index quantity, Different formulae, Base shifting and splicing of index numbers, Cost of residing Index Numbers, Uses of Index Numbers.
Paper-III (General Studies-Finance and Economics):
Part A: Finance and Accounts-(80 marks):
- Fundamental ideas and primary idea of Accounting:
- Financial Accounting: Nature and scope, Limitations of Financial Accounting, Basic ideas and Conventions, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Basic ideas of accounting: Single and double entry, Books of unique Entry, Bank Reconciliation, Journal, ledgers, Trial Balance, Rectification of Errors, Manufacturing, Trading, Profit & loss Appropriation Accounts, Balance Sheet Distinction between Capital and Revenue Expenditure, Depreciation Accounting, Valuation of Inventories, Non-profit organisations Accounts, Receipts and Payments and Income & Expenditure Accounts, Bills of Exchange, Self Balancing Ledgers.
Part B: Economics and Governance-(120 marks):
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India – Constitutional provisions, Role and accountability.
- Finance Commission- Role and features.
- Basic Concept of Economics and introduction to Micro Economics: Definition, scope and nature of Economics, Methods of financial examine and Central issues of an financial system and Production potentialities curve.
- Theory of Demand and Supply: Meaning and determinants of demand, Law of demand and Elasticity of demand, Price, earnings and cross elasticity; Theory of client’s behaviourMarshallian strategy and Indifference curve strategy, Meaning and determinants of provide, Law of provide and Elasticity of Supply
- Theory of Production and price: Meaning and Factors of manufacturing; Laws of production- Law of variable proportions and Laws of returns to scale.
- Forms of Market and value willpower in several markets: Various types of markets-Perfect Competition, Monopoly, Monopolistic Competition and Oligopoly and Price willpower in these markets.
- Indian Economy:
- Nature of the Indian Economy Role of various sectorsRole of Agriculture, Industry and Services-their issues and progress;
- National Income of India-Concepts of nationwide earnings, Different strategies of measuring nationwide earnings.
- Population-Its dimension, price of progress and its implication on financial progress.
- Poverty and unemployment- Absolute and relative poverty, varieties, causes and incidence of unemployment.
- Infrastructure-Energy, Transportation, Communication.
- Economic Reforms in India: Economic reforms since 1991; Liberalisation, Privatisation, Globalisation and Disinvestment.
- Money and Banking:
- Monetary/ Fiscal policy- Role and features of Reserve Bank of India; features of economic Banks/RRB/Payment Banks.
- Budget and Fiscal deficits and Balance of funds.
- Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act, 2003
- Role of Information Technology in Governance
Questions in Module-I of Section- I of Paper-I (Mathematical Abilities) can be of Matriculation Level, in Module-I of Section- II of Paper-I (English Language and Comprehension) of 10+2 Level and in Paper-II and Paper-III of Graduation Level.
|Download Syllabus In PDF||Click Here For SSC CGL Syllabus|
|Download Notification||Click Here For Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Official Website|
SSC CGL Syllabus 2022- Download In PDF Tier I and II Exam
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे