Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 18 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 18 September 2022 covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology and all Government Exam
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 18 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 18 September 2022
- Which Zoological Park has been recognized as the best zoo in the country?
- National Zoological Park, New Delhi
- Nehru Zoological Park, Hyderabad
- Arignar Anna Zoological Park, Chennai
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Darjeeling
Answer:- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Darjeeling
- In September 2022, which of the following banks partnered with WhatsApp to enable FASTag recharge through ‘payments on WhatsApp’?
- HDFC Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- IDFC First Bank
Answer:- IDFC First Bank
- Which of the following has released a new digital publication ‘BLO e-Patrika’ at an event in New Delhi?
- Finance Ministry
- Reserve Bank of India
- Election Commission of India
- NITI Aayog
Answer:- Election Commission of India
- Former Davis Cup captain Naresh Kumar passed away recently. Davis Cup is related to which sport?
- Which of the following has become the first police force in the country to make a collection of forensic evidence mandatory in crimes punishable by more than six years?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Joao Lourenco was sworn in for a second term as president of which country?
- World Patient Safety Day is observed every year on ______ to create awareness about different safety measures that should be taken to ensure patient safety.
- 20 September
- 18 September
- 17 September
- 21 September
Answer:- 17 September
- Which of the following bank was ranked 63rd on the Best Workplaces in Asia 2022 and becomes the only bank in India to be listed by Great Place to Work?
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Canara Bank
Answer:- Federal Bank
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has selected who among the following as the next Managing Director (MD) of NLC India Limited?
- E S Ranganathan
- Rakesh Kumar Jain
- Deepak Gupta
- Prasanna Kumar Motupalli
Answer:- Prasanna Kumar Motupalli
- Who among the following has launched a countrywide mega drive ‘Raktdaan Amrit Mahotsav’ for voluntary blood donation?
- Anurag Thakur
- Piyush Goyal
- Jitendra Singh
- Mansukh Mandaviya
Answer:- Mansukh Mandaviya
- As per the recent NSO Data, what was India’s GDP growth rate in the first quarter (April-June) of this fiscal year 2022-23?
- 12.3 %
- 13.5 %
- 14.7 %
- 15.2 %
Answer:- 13.5 %
- Which Union Ministry released ‘Guidelines for Anonymisation of Data (AoD) and Mobile Security Guidelines (MSG)’ for e-governance’?
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Electronics and IT
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of External Affairs
Answer:- Ministry of Electronics and IT
- What is the name of the national single-window source for all assessment-related information of education boards?
- Which state/UT recorded the highest number of cybercrime incidents in 2021?
- New Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh
- Which company has announced to build India’s first and one of the world’s largest Carbon Fibre plants at Hazira, Gujarat?
- Tata Power
- Reliance Industries
Answer:- Reliance Industries
- Where was the ‘Thai Trade Expo’ held in India in 2022?
- Bhitarkanika National Park, which was seen in the news, is located in which state?
- West Bengal
- Andhra Pradesh
- Which is the venue of the 30th Southern Zonal Council meeting held recently?
- Which state has signed a MoU with IT Major Dell to create enhanced cyber security practices?
- Which company has launched ‘High throughput satellite (HTS)’ broadband internet service in association with ISRO?
- Bharti Airtel
- Jio Infocom
- Hughes Communications India
Answer:- Hughes Communications India
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 18 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 17 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 16 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 15 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 14 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 13 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 11 & 12 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे