Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 13 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 13 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: Max Verstappen, SIIMA Awards 2022, HDFC Bank, American Express, Cinematic Tourism Policy, Unique Farm ID, All India Institute of Ayurveda.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 13 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- King Charles names William and Kate the Prince and Princess of Wale
- Britain’s King Charles has honored his eldest son William and daughter-in-law Kate with the titles of Prince and Princess of Wales, which he and his late wife Diana had previously held. Charles, who became Prince of Wales in 1958, automatically became king upon the death of his mother, Queen Elizabeth.
- In his first speech to the nation after the death of his mother, Queen Elizabeth, Charles said he was proud to have made his heir William Prince of Wales, a title Charles had held since 1958.
- Mr. William and Ms. Kate, both 40, have held central roles within the royal family in recent years, making regular public appearances and attending events such as the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee of their three young children earlier this year. carry away. Ms. Kate appreciated the history associated with the title but will try to forge her own path as Princess of Wales.
- National Maritime Heritage Complex to be built in Gujarat
- The Ministry of Ports, Shipping, and Waterways are building the National Maritime Heritage Complex at Lothal, the historic Indus Valley Civilization region of Gujarat, at a total cost of Rs 3500 crore.
- The first campus of its kind in India, the center will showcase India’s rich and diverse maritime heritage. The foundation stone of the NMHC project was laid by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the master plan was agreed upon in March 2019.
- All India Institute of Ayurveda launches 6-Weeks program on Ayurveda Day
- The All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) under the Ministry of AYUSH has launched the Ayurveda Day 2022 program.
- AIIA has been selected as the nodal agency to drive the mandate of the Ministry of AYUSH for Ayurveda Day this year. Ayurveda Day unveils as a six-week long event (September 12-October 23).
- The Ministry of AYUSH celebrates Ayurveda Day every year on Dhanwantri Jayanti and this year it will be celebrated on 23 October.
- The theme of the festival is ‘Har Din Har Ghar Ayurveda’.
- This year the Ministry is celebrating it in collaboration with all the Ministries and Departments of the Government of India so that each and every person in the country can be exposed to the traditional system of medicine.
- Gujarat CM Bhupendra Patel announces first-ever Cinematic Tourism Policy 2022-2027
- Gujarat Chief Minister, Bhupendra Patel has announced Gujarat’s first-ever ‘Cinematic Tourism Policy’ in the presence of dignitaries including actor Ajay Devgan, and State Government Minister Shri. Purnesh Modi and Shri Arvind Raiyani.
- This new policy will create viable opportunities for film production in Gujarat and also provide employment opportunities to local people. There are many places in Gujarat like the White Desert of Kutch and Shivrajpur Beach where there are ample opportunities to become shooting spots.
- Four MoUs worth Rs. 1022 crore for investments in various subjects including filmmaking, studio infrastructure, and acting schools in Gujarat were signed by some investors with the tourism department.
- Bonds help the Bank of Maharashtra raise $710 million
- Bank of Maharashtra raises $710 million State-owned Bank of Maharashtra (BoM) reported to raise Rs 710 crore through bonds for company expansion.
- According to a statement from the bank, the funds were raised through Basel III compliant Additional Tier 1 (AT1) bonds at a coupon rate of 8.74 percent for Rs 710 crore (including Rs 610 crore for green shoe option).
- Compared to the base issue size of Rs 100 crore, the issue received a tenfold increase in subscriptions from investors.
- The funds raised through AT1 bonds will support the growth of the Bank’s business.
- The AT1 instrument has a call option of five years and is perpetual in nature.
- Jal Shakti Ministry Announces Winners of ‘Water Heroes: Share Your Stories Contest’
- The Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti launched the competition ‘Water Heroes: Share Your Stories. The third edition of the ‘Water Heroes: Share Your Stories’ contest was launched on 1st December 2021 and will end on 30th November 2022 on the MyGov portal.
- The first edition was launched from 1 September 2019 to 30 August 2020 and the second edition of the ‘Water Heroes: Share Your Stories’ contest was launched from 19 September 2020 to 31 August 2021. For August, the six winners of the ‘Water Heroes’: Share Your Stories contest will receive a cash prize of ₹10,000 and a certificate.
- SIIMA Awards 2022: Check the complete list of winners
- The biggest award, South Indian International Movie Awards 2022 (SIIMA) was held in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Several stalwarts from down south including Allu Arjun, Silambarasan TR, Pooja Hegde, Vijay Deverakonda, Kamal Haasan, and many more made their presence felt at the awards night. The award winners for Telugu and Kannada films were announced. From Allu Arjun, Ranveer Singh to Yash, many won big at SIIMA.
- Max Verstappen denies Charles Leclerc in Monza for a fifth straight victory
- Max Verstappen won the Formula One Italian Grand Prix. Max Verstappen claimed his first win or podium finish, at Monza after fighting from seventh on the grid to beat Charles Leclerc over the line.
- He is 116 points ahead of Charles Leclerc in the driver standings after winning a race whose final six laps were run with the safety car after Daniel Riccardo slid off the track.
- George Russell of Mercedes rounded off the podium, while teammate of Leclerc, Carlos Sainz, came fourth after starting at 18th position.
- Seven times world champion Lewis Hamilton also raced from the back of the Mercedes and finished in the fifth position, while Nyck de Vries finished ninth in his F1 debut.
- Legendary Telugu actor Krishnam Raju passes away
- Legendary Telugu actor and former Union Minister, Krishnam Raju Garu passed away at the age of 83. Known as the ‘rebel star of Telugu cinema, Garu is also the uncle of famous Telugu actor and Baahubali star Prabhas.
- Raju acted in over 180 films and was the recipient of five Filmfare South Awards as well as three Nandi Awards. His most famous works include Jeevan Taranglu, Krishnaveni, and Bhakta Kannappa.
- Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati passes away at 99
- Dwarka-Sharda Peeth Shankaracharya Swami Swaroopanand Saraswati passed away in Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh. He was 99 years old. He breathed his last at Shridham Jhoteshwar Ashram in Narsinghpur.
- Swami Swaroopanand was born in the Dighori village of Siwani district of Madhya Pradesh. He left his home at the age of 9. Later, he went to Kashi in Uttar Pradesh, where he received spiritual knowledge and religious knowledge from Swami Karpatri Maharaj.
- Railroads to launch a new version of the Vande Bharat 2 high-speed train
- New Edition of Vande Bharat 2: Indian Railways will launch the new Vande Bharat Express, a high-speed train, in its constant endeavor to provide the best facilities to the passengers.
- According to the Ministry of Railways, Vande Bharat 2 will see further improvements and developments, including a faster 0 to 100 mph speed in just 52 seconds, a top speed of 180 kmph, lighter weight of 392 km/h, according to the Ministry of Railways. Tons, and Wi-Fi content that’s available when you need it.
- Railway Invited Private Players to Build Wheel Plant
- Indian Railways floated tenders for the first time to invite private players to build a wheel plant. The manufacturing and transport of wheels for the rakes were halted due to the Russia-Ukraine war.
- This initiative by the Indian Railways will make India self-reliant as well as draws a blueprint to become an exporter of wheels. The plant aims to manufacture at least 80,000 wheels every year for the Super-Fast Vande Bharat Express Trains in India.
- The Steel Authority of India (SAIL) is supplying one lakh wheels and the rest of the wheels will be produced by the new plant.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 13 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 11 & 12 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 10 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 8 & 9 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 7 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 6 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 5 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे