Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 8 & 9 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 8 & 9 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Literacy Day 2022, World EV Day 2022, UNDP Human Development Index, Queen Elizabeth II, Diamond League 2022, 31st Vyas Samman, MOIL Limited.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information held all day. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 8 & 9 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- Sports News
- Dinesh Kumar Batra takes charge as CMD, Bharat Electronics Limited
- Dinesh Kumar Batra, Director (Finance) and CFO has taken additional charge as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Navratna Defense PSU Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) with effect from September 1, 2022.
- He was instrumental in the company’s move to foray into the electro-explosive segment. He is also credited with ushering in Li-on battery packs for automobiles to support the e-mobility program of the Government of India by BEL. He is a member of the board of BEL’s subsidiaries, BEL-Thales Systems Limited (BTSL) and BEL Optronic Devices Limited (BELOP).
- Suella Braverman: UK’s new Home Secretary of Indian Origin
- Suella Braverman is UK’s new Home Secretary: Liz Truss, the new British prime minister, named Suella Braverman, a lawyer of Indian descent, as the country’s new home secretary. Priti Patel, of Indian descent, will be replaced in the position by Suella Braverman.
- Suella Braverman, a 42-year-old Conservative Party member from Fareham in southeast England, previously worked for the Boris Johnson administration as the attorney general.
- Suella Braverman attended Queens College in Cambridge after completing her legal studies at Heathfield School in London. Suella Braverman earned a Master’s degree in European and French law from the University of Paris 1, Pantheon-Sorbonne, and afterward became admitted to practice law in New York.
- 300 New Cargo Terminals To Boost Railway Revenue
- The Union Cabinet had approved a proposal to develop 300 Gati Shakti Cargo Terminals over the next five years along with a policy for long-term leasing of railway land.
- A senior official said on Thursday that the railways expect an increase of at least Rs 30,000 crore per year from freight services once 300 Gati Shakti cargo terminals become operational.
- Once all 300 are completed, the Railways will get additional revenue of at least ₹30,000 crores. This estimate is too conservative.” The approved policy will help in providing land leases for a longer period of up to 35 years as against five years at present. This is expected to generate around 1.25 lakh jobs.
- PM Modi to unveil a statue of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, dedicate Kartavya Path
- PM Modi to unveil Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose statue: Newly named Kartavya Path, which runs from Rashtrapati Bhavan to India Gate and has red granite walkways with vegetation around it, renovated canals, state-specific food stalls, new utility blocks, And there are vending. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will unveil the kiosk.
- The government claims that it represents a change from the former Rajpath, which served as a symbol of power, to the Kartavya path, which serves as an example of public ownership and jurisdiction.
- India’s first RRTS corridor to use an app-based token-free ticketing system
- India’s first RRTS corridor: The nation’s first Regional Rapid Transit System (India’s first RRTS corridor), the Delhi-Meerut RRTS line, would incorporate an automatic fare collection (AFC) system and tickets with QR codes for riders.
- In order to purchase the AFC system, the National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) recently announced that it has requested bids in accordance with the Modi administration’s “Make In India” standards.
- The contactless method of entry and exit will be seamless, comfortable, simple, and quick with the AFC system. The NCRTC will also offer QR code tickets, which can be generated digitally on a website or mobile application.
- Rajasthan launched 100 days urban employment guarantee scheme
- Rajasthan government launched an ambitious scheme to provide 100 days of employment to needy families in urban areas on the lines of the rural employment guarantee scheme MGNREGA.
- More than 2.25 lakh families have already registered for the Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Scheme which was proposed by chief minister Ashok Gehlot in the state budget this year.
- The state government has allocated Rs 800 crore for the scheme. Ministers in charge of districts will launch the scheme in their respective areas.
- The ratio of material cost and remuneration cost for getting the work approved and executed of “general nature” will be 25:75, while the ratio will be reversed for the works of “special nature”.
- Payments will be made in the bank accounts of the beneficiary within 15 days.
- People from the age group of 18 to 60 are eligible for the scheme. Interested families will get 100 days of employment. The scheme will be implemented in all the urban local bodies from September 9.
- HDFC Bank unveils ‘Bank on Wheels’ in Gujarat
- HDFC Bank has unveiled its state-of-the-art ‘Bank on Wheels’ van in Gujarat. The Bank in Wheel Van service will take banking services to the unbanked villages.
- Bank in Wheel Van will visit remote villages located 10–25 km away from the nearest branch for financial inclusion under the newly launched rural banking business of HDFC Bank.
- The Bank in Wheels initiative is a part of a pilot project to provide banking services in unbanked locations.
- Customers can access 21 banking products as well as services.
- The Bank in Wheel Van will operate at each location for a specific period and will cover 3 villages in a day.
- Bank in wheel van will visit every village twice a week.
- HDFC Bank is one of the leading banks in India that offers a wide range of financial products and services using multiple distribution channels including a pan-India network.
- International Literacy Day 2022 celebrates on 08th September
- International Literacy Day (ILD) is celebrated every year on 8 September across the world to make people aware of the meaning and importance of literacy for individuals and societies.
- The day spreads awareness about the importance of literacy for individuals, communities, and societies and the need for intensive efforts for more literate societies.
- This year’s International Literacy Day will be celebrated around the world under the theme “Transforming Literacy Learning Spaces” and is an opportunity to rethink the fundamental importance of literacy learning spaces to build resilience and ensure quality, equitable and inclusive education for all will happen.
- World EV Day 2022: History and Significance
- World EV Day 2022 is celebrated on 9 September. World EV Day is celebrated to emphasize the importance of e-mobility. World EV Day helps people spread awareness about sustainable transportation facilities.
- Air pollution is mainly caused by transportation, and EVs are one of the major options for reducing air pollution. The first World EV Day was celebrated in 2020 and was an initiative of the sustainability media company Greet TV. World EV Day is observed every year on 9 September 2022.
- International Day to Protect Education from Attack: 09th September
- The International Day to Protect Education from Attack is an international observance established in 2020 by the unanimous decision of the United Nations General Assembly. It is celebrated every year on 9 September.
- The day aims to raise awareness about the importance of protecting schools as places of safety and security for students and teachers, and the need to keep education at the top of the public agenda.
- The day was established in 2020 and is supported by UNESCO and UNICEF, and co-sponsored by 62 countries. The day aims to raise awareness about the plight of millions of children living in war-affected countries.
- Queen Elizabeth II passes away, Buckingham Palace announces
- Queen Elizabeth II passed away: Queen Elizabeth II, who ruled Britain for 70 years, died at the age of 96 in Balmoral. After concerns about his health quickly grew, his family gathered at his Scottish estate.
- Queen Elizabeth II saw a significant social change after her accession to the throne in 1952. The King and the Queen consort will spend today (08.09.022) and tomorrow (09.09.22) at Balmoral before departing for London.
- Padma Shri awardee artist Ram Chandra Manjhi passes away
- Padma Shri awardee Ramchandra Manjhi, who performed in Bhojpuri folk dance ‘Naach’ for eight decades, has passed away. She was a well-known performer of ‘Launda Naach’, a sub-set of ‘Naach’, in which men cross-dressed as women.
- Her passion for dance even in old age earned her several honors including Sangeet Natak Akademi Award (2017) and Padma Shri (2021).
- Carnatic vocalist TV Sankaranarayanan passes away
- Noted Carnatic musician, TV Sankaranarayanan has passed away. He was 77 years old. He was the pioneer of the Madurai Mani Iyer style of Carnatic music. He shared many stages with Madurai Mani Iyer.
- She won the Madras Music Academy’s Sangeeta Kalanidhi Award in 2003 and was awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2003. He was the son of musicians Thiruvalangal Vembu Iyer and Gomathi Ammal.
- 3 Indian cities join the UNESCO network of learning cities
- Warangal and two cities from Kerala have joined the UNESCO Global Network of Learning Cities (GNLC) in recognition of their outstanding efforts to make lifelong learning a reality for all at the local level.
- Warangal in Telangana, Thrissur, and Nilambur is among the 77 cities from 44 countries that have joined this network of the world body. Other cities that have joined the network are the Ukrainian capital Kyiv, Durban in South Africa, and Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) among others.
- The 77 new members bring the total number of cities within the UNESCO GNLC to 294 in 76 countries, UNESCO. The new UNESCO learning cities were added to the network following their nomination by the National Commissions for UNESCO in the concerned countries and the recommendations of a jury of experts.
- Diamond League 2022 Finals: Neeraj Chopra win with a throw of 88.44m
- Diamond League 2022 Final: Neeraj Chopra achieved another feat by winning the Diamond League Final in Zurich.
- Neeraj Chopra has now won the Diamond League trophy, making him the first Indian to do so. The expert javelin thrower recorded a throw of 88.44 meters in his second attempt, which was enough for him to win the competition.
- Neeraj Chopra recorded a throw of 88.44m in his second attempt followed by 88m in his third attempt and 86.11m in his fourth attempt.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 8 & 9 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 7 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 6 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 5 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 4 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 3 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 2 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे