Daily current affairs are viable on 4 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 4 September 2022. covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology and all Government Exam
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the box of important news held all day. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 4 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 4 September 2022
- Who has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of NHPC?
- Dr. Vasudha Gupta
- Yamuna Kumar Chaubey
- Dixit Joshi
- R K Gupta
Answer:- Yamuna Kumar Chaubey
- Who among the following won the 2022 Ramon Magsaysay award in September 2022?
- Bree Akesson
- Harini Amarasuriya
- Sylvie Bodineau
- Bernadette J. Madrid
Answer:- Bernadette J. Madrid
- The first edition of the “World Health Summit for Pride of Homoeopathic held in which city?
- New Delhi
- According to RBI data, the all-India house price index (HPI) rose by ______ year-on-year in the first quarter of 2022-23.
- Which company has partnered with technology giants such as Meta, Google, Microsoft, and Intel to roll out 5G services?
- Bharti Airtel
- Which regulatory body has notified a framework introducing a Social Stock Exchange (SSE) in India?
- Reserve Bank of India
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Department of Financial Services
- Economic Advisory Council
Answer:- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Which institution has released the report incidence, mortality, morbidity, and socioeconomic burden of snakebite in the country?
- NITI Aayog
- Which country signed a security pact with China and has suspended the entry of all foreign navy ships into its ports?
- The Solomon Islands
Answer:- The Solomon Islands
- Which two Union Ministries have signed MoU for the promotion of “One Herb, One Standard”?
- Union Health Ministry- Union AYUSH Ministry
- Union Women and Child Development Ministry- Union Health Ministry
- Union Health Ministry- Union Law and Justice Ministry
- Union Health Ministry- Union Jal Shakti Ministry
Answer:- Union Health Ministry- Union AYUSH Ministry
- ‘The Centre for Medical Skills for paramedical staff’ is set to come up in which state/UT?
- West Bengal
- Which Indian state/UT launched the ‘Mahila Nidhi’, a loan scheme for the social and economic development of women through loans?
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- ‘Rashtriya Poshan Maah’ is observed every year during which month?
- Who is the author of the book ‘Indian Banking in Retrospect’- 75 years of Independence?
- K V Kamath
- Urjit Patel
- Ashutosh Raravikar
- Arundhati Bhattacharya
Answer:- Ashutosh Raravikar
- As per the latest NCRB report, the highest number of sedition cases were registered in which state?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
Answer:- Andhra Pradesh
- Recently, the Smart Solutions Challenge & Inclusive Cities Awards 2022 was presented, the awards is an initiative of _________ and _____________.
- NITI Aayog and the United Nations in India
- National Institute of Urban Affairs and the United Nations in India
- National Institute of Urban Affairs and NITI Aayog
- NITI Aayog and UNESCO India
Answer:- National Institute of Urban Affairs and the United Nations in India
- INS Vikrant, India’s first home-built aircraft carrier, was formally commissioned at ____________.
- Goa Shipyard Limited
- Bombay Dockyard
- Naval Dockyard, Vishakapatnam
- Cochin Shipyard Limited
Answer:-Naval Dockyard, Vishakapatnam
- Starbucks has appointed its new Indian-origin Chief Executive Officer ______.
- Abhay Kumar Singh
- Uday Sakharam Nirgudkar
- Biswajit Basu
- Laxman Narasimhan
Answer:- Laxman Narasimhan
- Oscar-winning music icon, _______ recently had the honor of getting Canada’s Markham city’s street named after him.
- Shankar Mahadevan
- Bappi Lahiri
- AR Rahman
Answer:- AR Rahman
- Which of the following bank has partnered with ADB to support supply chain financing?
- HDFC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Axis Bank
- IndusInd Bank
Answer:- IndusInd Bank
- Who among the following has been elected as the new president of the All India Football Federation?
- Mehmood Khan
- Kalyan Chaubey
- Laxman Narasimhan
- Chris Sinclair
Answer:- Kalyan Chaubey
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 4 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 3 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 2 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 1 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs Viable of 31 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 30 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 29 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे