Regular current affairs viable of 24th April 2021. – Here is the Regular current affairs viable of 24th April 2021. covering the following news headlines: Climate Change Explained – For One And All, Ind-Ra Projects, SBI Research Projects, HDFC Bank, Nelson Mandela World Humanitarian Award 2021.
Daily current affairs update are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of the important news that held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 24th April 2021 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows:
- Economy News
- Appointments News
- Banking News
- Important Days
- Awards News
- Books and Authors
- Obituaries News
- Ind-Ra Projects India’s GDP Growth Rate at 10.1% in FY22
- India Ratings and Research (Ind-Ra) revised India’s GDP growth estimate to 10.1 percent in FY22 (2021-22).
- Earlier, Ind-Ra had estimated 10.4 percent. The downward modification is due to the second wave of infection of COVID-19 and the slow rate of vaccination. In the same way, there are many more.
- For FY21 (2020-21), the economy forecasts have narrowed to 7.6 percent. Ind-Ra is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Fitch Group.
- SBI Research Projects India’s GDP Growth Rate at 10.4% for FY22
- State Bank of India (SBI) Research has revised India’s GDP growth rate to 10.4% for FY22 (2021-22).
- Its earlier estimate was 11%. This estimate has been reduced in view of the increasing COVID-19 epidemic in the states.
- RBI approves Atanu Chakraborty as HDFC Bank’s part-time chairman
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has approved the appointment of former Economic Affairs Minister, Atanu Chakraborty, who is part-time chairman of private sector lender HDFC Bank and also an independent director. He was retired in April 2020 as Minister of the Department of Economic Affairs.
- Prior to this, he worked as Secretary of the Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM).Chakraborty, a 1985 batch IAS officer of Gujarat cadre, has been appointed on May 5, 2021 or the date of assuming charge of his office, whichever is later for a period of two to three years.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- MD and CEO of HDFC Bank: Sashidhar Jagdishan(Succeeds Aditya Puri).
- The tagline of HDFC Bank: We understand your world.
- Headquarters of HDFC Bank: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- RBI allows commercial banks to pay up to 50% of pre-Covid dividends
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed commercial banks to pay dividends on equity shares of profit for FY21 ending March 31, 2021, subject to certain conditions and limitations.
- The new Notification of RBI allows commercial banks to pay dividends of up to 50 percent of the amount determined as per the dividend payment ratio fixed. This means that banks can pay dividends up to 50% of what was paid before the Kovid scenario.
- World Veterinary Day 2021: 24 April
- World Veterinary Day is celebrated on the fourth Saturday of April every year. In 2021, this day is to be celebrated on 24 April 2021. The theme of 2021 World Veterinary Day is ‘Veterinarian response to the COVID-19 crisis’ on COVID-19 crisis.
- The day was started in 2000 by the World Veterinary Meet (WVA) to celebrate the contribution of veterinarians to the health of animals and society.
- International Day of Multilateralism and Diplomacy for Peace
- The International Day of Multilateralism and Diplomacy for Peace is celebrated globally on 24 April.
- The ‘International Day for Multilateralism and Politics for Peace’ was first observed by the United Nations (UN) on April 24, 2019.
- The main objective of this day is to disseminate knowledge about the benefits of multilateralism and politics for peace along with activities to increase educational and public awareness.
- The Assembly has on this day considered that defying the values of multilateralism and international cooperation is fundamental to promoting and supporting the three pillars of the United Nations – peace and security, development and human rights.
- National Panchayati Raj Day: 24 April
- The National Panchayati Raj Day is celebrated every year on 24 April. The Ministry of Panchayati Raj organizes National Panchayati Raj Day or National Local Self-Government Day.
- The first National Panchayati Raj Day or National Local Government Day was observed in India in April 2010.
- With the institutionalization of the Constitution (73rd Amendment) Act, 1992 of the Panchayati Raj on 24 April 1993, a decisive moment in the history of Decentralization of power at the grassroots level came into effect from this day.
- The Ministry of Panchayati Raj is observed every year on 24 April as National Panchayati Raj Day (NPRD), as the 73rd Constitutional Amendment came into force on this date. Rajasthan was the first state to implement the Panchayati Raj system in 1959 during the time of late Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru.
- World Day for Laboratory Animals: 24 April
- World Day for Animals in Laboratories-WDAIL; World Laboratory Animal Day is also famous as World Day for Laboratory Animals, it is celebrated on 24 April every year.
- The day was started by the National Anti-Vivisection Society (NAVS) in 1979 as “International Day of Commemoration” for animals in laboratories.
- WDAIL aims to free animals from suffering in laboratories around the world and promote their replacement with advanced scientific non-animal techniques. In addition, “World Week for Animals in Laboratories” (Lab Animal Week) is observed from April 20 to 26.
- Rumana Sinha Sehgal won the Nelson Mandela World Humanitarian Award 2021
- Rumana Sinha Sehgal, a software engineer-turned-entrepreneur from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, won the Nelson Mandela World Humanitarian Award in 2021 by Diplomatic Mission Global Peace.
- He was awarded for his contribution to the development of innovative and functional green products by repeating virtually different materials and non-biodegradable materials.
- 50- Nationwide Award under Business Leaders 2021 Social Entrepreneurship.
- International Influencer of the Year 2021 at the Influencer Summit in January 2021.
- Won the Rex Karmaveer Chakra (Silver) and Global Fellowship Award 2019 for her work in the field of women and child empowerment.
- She was crowned ‘Mrs. Universe Successful 2018’.
Books and Authors
- Aakash Ranison launches his E-Book “Climate Change Explained – For One And All”
- Aakash Ranison, a climate activist-writer, launched a new e-book “Climate Change Explained – For One and All” on the occasion of Earth Day.
- Through this e-book, the author has explained the impact of climate change and has inspired the readers to reduce its result with the help of solutions that are easy to reach.
- This book is a mixture of truth, statistics and information about climate change, with topics such as “greenhouse effect, global warming, carbon footprint” and their impact on the Earth in the near future.
- Music Composer Shravan Rathod of “Nadeem-Shravan” Fame Passes Away
- Renowned composer Shravan Rathod of Nadeem-Shravan fame died due to corona virus infection. The proud musician duo Nadeem-Shravan (Nadeem Saifi and Shravan Rathore), were the most well-known composers of the 90s.
- Together they composed hit songs for films like Aashiqui (1990), Saajan (1991), Hum Hai Raahi Pyar Ke (1993), Pardesh (1997) and Raja Hindustani (1996).
- The Nadeem-Shravan duo worked separately in the 2000s, however, they reunited in 2009 for Don’t Disturb, directed by David Dhawan.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
Regular current affairs viable of 24th April 2021.
- Read More :-
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे