Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable as of 1 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 1 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: JK Ecop, National Nutrition Week, All India Railway C’ships, Reliance Industries, Aadhaar Ventures India Ltd, Mahila Nidhi, University Grants Commission.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 1 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- University Grants Commission to launch ‘e-Samadhan’ portal for resolving grievances
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) will now monitor and resolve all grievances of students and staff in universities through a centralized portal called ‘e-Samadhan‘.
- According to the UGC, this platform ensures transparency, prevents unfair practices in higher education institutions, and provides a time-bound mechanism for the redressal of grievances. The Commission has merged its existing portals and helplines except for the Anti-Ragging Helpline and developed a new portal.
- Indian Railway installed ‘Meghdoot’ machines at Mumbai stations
- Indian Railways has installed ‘Meghdoot’ machines at Dadar, Thane, and other stations of the Mumbai Division. The unique ‘Meghdoot’ machines use innovative technology to convert water vapor in the air into potable water.
- Under NINFRIS policy, the contract for setting up of 17 ‘Meghdoot’, Atmospheric Water Generator Kiosks’ on Mumbai Division of Central Railway has been awarded to Maitri Aquatech Pvt Ltd for a period of 5 years.
- An atmospheric water generator (AWG) is a device that extracts water from ambient air. The technology uses the science of condensation to remove water vapor from the surrounding atmosphere. Maitree Aquatech’s MEGHDOOT – AWG uses innovative technology to convert water vapor in the air into fresh and clean drinking water.
- Rajasthan govt introduce ‘Mahila Nidhi’ to help women entrepreneurs
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has launched a loan scheme ‘Mahila Nidhi’ for the social and economic development of women through loans.
- Under the scheme, women will get easy loans for business expansion and starting new businesses apart from their daily needs.
- The government had said in the budget for 2022-23 that it would set up a ‘Mahila Nidhi’ through the Rajasthan Rural Livelihood Development Council. Rajasthan is the second state in the country after Telangana, where Mahila Nidhi has been established.
- Reliance Industries to build the world’s largest carbon fiber plant
- Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani has announced the construction of India’s first and the world’s largest carbon fiber plant at Hazira, Gujarat.
- The plants based on acrylonitrile feedstock will have a capacity of 20,000 MTPA.
- Overall, in the Oil to Chemical segment (O2C), Ambani announced an investment of Rs 75,000 crore over the next five years to expand capabilities across existing and new value chains.
- These value chains are – the polyester value chain, the vinyl series, and new materials. The first phase of the plant will be completed in 2025.
- Former Leg Spinner Rahul Sharma Announced Retirement
- Indian spinner Rahul Sharma has announced his retirement from international and domestic cricket. In 2011, the tall leg-spinner came into the limelight when he represented Pune Warriors in the IPL.
- Rahul Sharma made his ODI debut in 2011 against West Indies under the captaincy of Virender Sehwag. He made his T20 debut in 2012 against Australia under the captaincy of MS Dhoni. Later that year, he played his final series on the tour of Sri Lanka. The former cricketer wrote an emotional post on retiring from all forms of cricket.
- New Zealand’s Colin de Grandhomme retires from international cricket
- New Zealand all-rounder Colin de Grandhomme has announced his retirement from international cricket. The 36-year-old cricketer took his decision after discussions with the country’s cricket board and has, therefore, been released from his central contract.
- In the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup, he scored 60 off 47 balls in the winning chase against South Africa, scored 64 against Pakistan, and bowled brilliantly in the final against England, conceding 25 runs in his 10 overs. Took a wicket.
- Amlan Borgohain breaks 100m national record at All India Railway C’ships
- Amlan Borgohain, who holds the national record of 200m, now holds the record of 100m.
- The 24-year-old from Assam clocked 10.25 s (wind speed +1.8, legal) to break the six-year-old national record of Amiya Kumar Malik (10.26 s) at the 87th All India Inter-Railway Athletics Championships in Rai. Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh.
- He is the current national champion in 100m and 200m. Amlan Borgohain holds the national 200m record of 20.52s, which was set in the Federation Cup in April this year.
- National Nutrition Week 2022: 1st to 7th September
- In India, the first week of September every year is celebrated as National Nutrition Week. The week is observed every year from September 1-7.
- The purpose of this week is to raise awareness among the general public about the value of healthy eating practices and proper nutrition for upholding a healthy lifestyle.
- The government launches programs to promote nutrition awareness throughout this week.
- The theme for this year is Celebrate a “World of Flavors”. Every year, as part of National Nutrition Week, the government also introduces a special theme that focuses primarily on that year’s theme.
- Jammu and Kashmir Police launched the online Mobile app ‘JK Ecop’
- Jammu and Kashmir Police have launched an online mobile application “JK Ecop”. The app enables common citizens to access a range of services from registering complaints to downloading the FIR copy.
- A citizen can also make requests like obtaining a character certificate, employee verification, or tenant verification through this app. Details about missing persons and unidentified dead bodies etc. can also be accessed through this portal.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 1 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs Viable of 31 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 30 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 29 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 28 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 27 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 26 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे