Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 26 August 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 26 August 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Dog Day, 14th Asian U-18 Championship, India’s Clean Air Summit, INS Vikrant, Village Defence Guards Scheme 2022, Royal Enfield.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete essential box of news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 26 August 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- EAC-PM to launch the India@100 roadmap
- The Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM) will unveil the Competitiveness Roadmap for India@100 in New Delhi on the 30th of this month. The India@100 document by EAC-PM serves as a roadmap for India’s centenary year and will inform and guide the country’s path to a higher income status by 2047.
- EAC-PM recommends policy goals, concepts, and methodology to drive India’s economy towards stability and resilience, rooted in social progress and shared prosperity, India@100.
- The EAC-PM document (India@100) will be made public in the presence of Sherpa G-20 Amitabh Kant, Member EAC-PM Sanjeev Sanyal, and Chairman EAC-PM Dr. Bibek Debroy.
- South Delhi’s Anang Tal site to be Centrally protected
- Recently, the Anang Tal Lake in South Delhi has been declared a monument of national importance through a gazette notification by the Ministry of Culture. The Anang Tal lake in South Delhi is believed to have been built a thousand years ago.
- As per the website of the National Mission on Monuments and Antiquities, Tradition ascribes this tank to a Tomar King, Anang Pal II, the builder of Lal Kot.
- The Archaeological Survey of India gave a two-month notice for its intention to declare the site to be of national importance under the Ancient Monuments and Archaeological Sites and Remains Act, 1958.
- According to the notification, the total area of the site was 10.599 acres which were primarily owned by the Delhi government. Located near the Qutub Minar complex and Sanjay Van, the protected area would be 42,894 square meters.
- Karnataka govt and Isha Foundation inked an MoU to promote agriculture
- According to its founder Jaggi Vasudev (Sadguru), Isha Foundation will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Government of Karnataka to enhance the health of the soil, as part of its “Save the Soil” campaign.
- Among other ministers, Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai will visit the Palace Ground on Sunday to sign an MoU on “Save the soil”.
- As part of his 100-day motorbike journey for the “Save the soil” campaign, Sadhguru (Jagdish Vasudev) arrives in Bengaluru, Karnataka for the Isha Foundation.
- Jagdish Vasudev (Sadguru) claims that the efforts of the Isha Foundation, which started in London, have now reached the Cauvery. They are currently in Karnataka.
- MCA accepts the merger of BPCL and Bharat Gas
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) 100% subsidiary, Bharat Gas Resources Limited (BGRL) has merged with the parent company. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) issued a decree authorizing this merger.
- On 16 August, the merger plan came into force. As per the terms of the merger proposal, the authorized share capital of BOCL has been clubbed with the authorized share capital of BGRL as of date.
- The core business of Bharat Gas Resources Limited (BGRL) is gas sourcing and sales. In order to simplify the corporate structure and to combine the assets and liabilities of Bharat Gas Resources Limited (BGRL) and BPCL, it was created to develop a city gas distribution network in different geographical locations.
- RBI Report: Bank credit rise expedites 14.2% in the June 2022 quarter
- The Bank credit growth increased from 6% in the quarter that ended in June 2021 to 14.2% in the quarter that concluded in June 2022 as per the data released by the Reserve Bank of India.
- The Bank credit has increased by 10.8% in the three months that ended in March 2022. The last five quarters have seen a consistent 9.5 to 10.2% annual growth in aggregate deposits.
- The “Quarterly Statistics on Deposits and Credit of SCBs for June 2022” were published by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI Report).
- All scheduled commercial banks (SCBs), including small financing banks (SFBs), regional rural banks (RRBs), and payments banks, provide this information (PBS).
- The last five quarters have seen a consistent 9.5 to 10.2% annual growth in aggregate deposits.
- Metropolitan branches continue to account for more than half of all bank deposits, and during the past year, their share has slightly increased.
- Grandmaster Arjun Erigaisi wins 28th Abu Dhabi Masters
- At 28th Abu Dhabi, Masters Chess Tournament Grandmaster Arjun Arigasi defeated David Anton Guijarro of Spain in the ninth and final round. Grandmaster Arjun Arigasi won the 28th Dhabi Masters Chess Tournament with 7.5 points.
- Grandmaster Arjun Arigasi is ranked third in the live rating list and has garnered an impressive 35 Elo rating points since the recent Chess Olympiad in India. Arjun Arigasi, Grandmaster of the Master’s Chess Tournament in the 28th Dhabi, won six matches and three other matches were drawn.
- 14th Asian U-18 Championship: Indian men’s volleyball team won a bronze medal
- The Indian men’s volleyball team won the bronze medal by defeating Korea 3-2 at the 14th Asian Under-18 Championships held in Tehran, Iran. In the preliminary league match also, India defeated Korea but lost to Iran in the semi-finals.
- The Indian Under-18 team has qualified for the FIVB World Under-19 Men’s Volleyball Championship. Japan won the gold medal after defeating Iran in the final match. China finished fifth and Chinese Taipei sixth at the end of the competition.
- Women’s Equality Day 2022: History, Theme, and Significance
- Women’s Equality Day 2022 is celebrated all over the world to celebrate women’s empowerment and equality. This year Women’s Equality Day will be celebrated on 26 August 2022.
- In 1973, the first Women’s Equality Day was celebrated across the world. Every year August 26 is celebrated as Women’s Equality Day because America gave women the right to vote on this day.
- Women’s Equality Day 2022 will be celebrated on 26 August and every year it is themed. The theme of Women’s Equality Day 2022 is “Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow”.
- International Dog Day 2022 celebrates on the 26th of August
- International Dog Day is celebrated annually on August 26 to promote the adoption of dogs instead of buying them from pet shops. The day was founded by Animal Welfare Advocate and Pet Lifestyle expert Collen Paige.
- The aim of promoting this day is to raise awareness about adopting these animals who are currently in rescue centers. on this day promote dog ownership of all breeds, pure and mixed. Embrace National Dog Day as an opportunity for all dogs to live a safe, happy, and abuse-free life.
- August 26 was chosen as on this day, Paige’s family had adopted their first dog “Sheltie” from an animal shelter when she was just 10 years old. Not only this, Colleen is the founder of National Puppy Day, National Cat Day, and National Wildlife Day as well.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 26 August 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 25 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 24 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 23 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 22 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 21 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 20 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे