Daily current affairs are viable of 21 Aug 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 21 Aug 2022. covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology and all Government Exam
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the box of important news held all day. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 21 Aug 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 21 Aug 2022
- Vedanta has partnered with Detect Technologies, a startup established at which by the institute, and deployed the T-Pulse HSSE Monitoring System across all of its business units.
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Madras
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Bombay
Answer:- IIT Madras
- Tata Power reached a deal with which state government to invest Rs. 3000 crores in the construction of a new solar cell and module manufacturing facility.
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
Answer:- Tamil Nadu
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and __________aims to bring back cheetahs to the country after nearly seven decades.
- South Africa
- The Reserve Bank of India has signed an agreement with which of the following to increase collaboration in payment systems, digital financial innovation, anti-money laundering, and countering the funding of terrorism (AML-CFT)?
- Federal Reserve
- Bank Indonesia
- European Central Bank
- Bank of Japan
Answer:- Bank Indonesia
- The Indian Vegetable Oil Producers’ Association (IVPA) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which country to expand their cooperation in promoting the usage of palm oil?
- Which of the company has entered into a long–term partnership with the Athletics Federation of India (AFI) to enable the holistic growth of athletics in India?
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Adani Sportsline
- Tata Group of companies
- Mahindra & Mahindra
Answer:- Reliance Industries Limited
- State-run Coffee Board signed MoU with which of the following to focus on developing new varieties that will be resistant to the changing climatic patterns?
- IISc Bengaluru
- IIT Madras
- Which of the commerce giant had signed an agreement with the Bihar State Skill Development Mission to start the Supply Chain Operations Academy (SCOA) projects in Bihar?
- With which bank Star Health has inked a corporate agency agreement for the distribution of its health insurance options?
- IDFC FIRST Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IndusInd Bank
Answer:- IDFC FIRST Bank
- The Paschim Banga Gramin Bank has signed a Bancassurance agreement with which of the following life insurance company?
- HDFC Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Bharti Axa Life Insurance
Answer:- SBI Life Insurance
- A Herpetofauna (amphibians and reptiles) survey was conducted simultaneously in six protected areas of which wildlife division?
- Gir National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Munnar Wildlife Division
- Ranthambore National Park
- Pakke Wildlife Sanctuary
Answer:- Munnar Wildlife Division
- Martand Sun Temple, which was seen in the news, is located in which state/UT?
- Jammu and Kashmir
Answer:- Jammu and Kashmir
- Which institution launched ‘Face recognition facility’ for pensioners to submit their life certificate?
- Who has been named as the new MD and CEO of the National Stock Exchange (NSE)?
- Ashish Chauhan
- K V Kamath
- Urjit Patel
- Arundhati Bhatacharya
Answer:- Ashish Chauhan
- Which Indian billionaire surpassed Bill Gates to become the world’s fourth-richest person?
- Mukesh Ambani
- Gautam Adani
- Lakshmi Mittal
- Roshni Nadar
Answer:- Gautam Adani
- Scientists from which country have developed the world’s most durable hydrogen fuel cell?
- Hong Kong
Answer:- Hong Kong
- ‘The Lulo Rose’, a rare 170-carat pink rough diamond was discovered wt which country?
- New Zealand
- Which Union Ministry launched the ‘SERB-SURE’ Scheme?
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Electronics and IT
- Ministry of Education
Answer:- Ministry of Science and Technology
- What is the official slogan of the 2024 Paris Olympics?
- Inclusive and Impressive
- Games Wide Open
- Global Partnership
- Brotherly and Beautiful
Answer:- Games Wide Open
- Which institution launches the ‘Financial Inclusion Index (FI-Index)’?
- NITI Aayog
- Reserve Bank of India
- Ministry of Finance
- World Bank
Answer:- Reserve Bank of India
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 21 Aug 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 20 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 19 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 18 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 17 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 16 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे