Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 18 August 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 18 August 2022 covering the following news headlines: INSAS, NaBFID, Bajaj Electricals, North East Olympics, Medicine from the sky, UN internet panel, Panch Pran.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news held all day. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 18 August 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Obituaries News
- India’s IT Secretary Alkesh Kumar Sharma named to high-level UN internet panel
- United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres has named India’s Secretary of Electronics and Information Technology, Alkesh Kumar Sharma, to a panel of eminent experts on Internet governance.
- Internet pioneer Vint Cerf and Nobel Prize-winning journalist Maria Risa were also appointed to the 10-member Internet Governance Forum (IGF) leadership panel.
- PM Modi announced the ‘Panch Pran’ goal for the next 25 years
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke to the nation for the ninth time in a row on August 15, 2022, from the Red Fort.
- PM Modi, in his 88-minute speech, outlined his “Panch Prana Lakshya” (five resolutions) to make India a developed country by the time it celebrates its 100th Independence Day in 25 years. Prime Minister Narendra Modi discussed Panch Pran Lakshya.
- Meghalaya Sports Department set to host 2nd edition of North East Olympics
- Meghalaya is all set to host the upcoming second edition of the North East Olympics from 30 October.
- The Meghalaya Department of Sports and Youth Affairs and the North East Olympic Association was organized last evening to finalize the list of sports subjects. The first edition of the Games was held in Manipur in 2018 with 12 disciplines.
- Now, Use UPI For NPS, Atal Pension Yojana(APY) Contribution
- National Pension System (NPS) and Atal Pension Yojana (APY) members can now contribute to their accounts through Unified Payments Interface (UPI), the country’s instant real-time payment system.
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has launched a UPI handle for depositing contributions through de-remit for the benefit of subscribers.
- State Bank of India introduced its first dedicated branch to support start-ups
- The country’s largest lender, State Bank of India (SBI) has launched its first branch dedicated to start-ups in Koramangala, Bengaluru.
- SBI Chairman Dinesh Khara launched the branch in Koramangala near HSR Layout and Indiranagar which are the biggest start-up hubs in the city.
- After Bengaluru, the next branch will be opened in Gurgaon and the third one will be in Hyderabad. These branches would support the needs of the entire start-up ecosystem.
- Ireland’s Kevin O’Brien announces retirement from International Cricket
- Ireland all-rounder Kevin O’Brien has announced his retirement from international cricket after falling out of contention for this year’s T20 World Cup in Australia.
- O’Brien played three Tests, 153 one-day internationals, and 110 T20 internationals during a 16-year international career and had spells with a number of English county clubs and T20 franchise sides around the world.
- The 38-year-old famously blasted the Irish to victory over England in a 2011 World Cup group match in India with a 50-ball century—still the tournament’s quickest. The Dubliner scored 9,048 runs in total for Ireland, including the country’s first Test hundred, a second-innings knock of 118 against Pakistan in 2018, and took 276 wickets.
- Former BCCI Secretary Amitabh Choudhary passes away
- Former BCCI acting secretary and Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) president Amitabh Choudhary has passed away.
- He served as the acting secretary of BCCI till 2019. He entered cricket administration in 2004 and served as the president of the Jharkhand State Cricket Association (JSCA) for over a decade.
- Choudhary also served as BCCI’s Joint Secretary from 2013 to 2015 during Anurag Thakur’s reign as BCCI President.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 18 August 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 17 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 16 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 14 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 & 12 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे