Daily current affairs are viable of 14 Aug 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 14 Aug 2022. covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology and all Government Exam
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 14 Aug 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Daily current affairs viable of 14 Aug 2022
- The first Khelo India Women’s Hockey League under-16 is scheduled to be held at the Major Dhyanchand Stadium in ________.
- New Delhi
Answer:- New Delhi
- Which of the following bank will manage the Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC) in Bangladesh for two more years?
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Which day of the year has been dedicated to being celebrated as World Organ Donation Day annually?
- 11th August
- 12th August
- 13th August
- 14th August
Answer:- 13th August
- Which of the following ministry has launched the SMILE-75 initiative?
- Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
Answer:- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Which Indian state launched the ‘Nethanna Bima’ scheme for benefitting weavers?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Issey Miyake, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
- Which Indian politician was conferred with France’s highest civilian award Chevalier de la Legion d’Honneur?
- Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi
- Shashi Tharoor
- Ramnath Govind
Answer:- Shashi Tharoor
- The Union Cabinet (in August 2022) approved to continue Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) till which year?
- ONDC has signed an MoU with which regulatory body for coordination of functions of institutions?
- EXIM Bank
- Indian Air Force (IAF) contingent left for ________ to participate in a four-day bilateral exercise ‘Udarashakti’.
- Sri Lanka
- The 1st Edition of Women Indian Premier League will be starting from March _______, a senior BCCI official confirmed.
- Which country president proposed that the top commission should include Pope Francis, the UN Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, and Indian PM Narendra Modi?
- The USA
- What is the theme of World Organ Donation Day 2022?
- let’s pledge to donate organs and save lives
- Donating An Organ Is Like Gifting A Life
- Removing the taboo around organ donation
- Don’t take your organs to heaven, for heaven knows we need them here
Answer:- let’s pledge to donate organs and save lives
- International Lefthanders Day is observed on ______ across the world.
- August 11
- August 12
- August 13
- August 14
Answer:- August 13
- Who becomes the first South Asian to win the Lisbon Triennale Lifetime Achievement Award?
- Rukhsana Ahmad
- Taslima Nasrin
- Vivek Shraya
- Marina Tabassum
Answer:- Marina Tabassum
- Who among the following has been named as the 2021-22 All India Football Federation’s Women’s Footballer of the Year?
- Manisha Kalyan
- Bala Devi
- Aditi Chauhan
- Dalima Chhibber
Answer:- Manisha Kalyan
- Who among the following has been named as the 2021-22 All India Football Federation’s men’s Footballer of the Year?
- Sahal Samad
- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu
- Liston Colaco
- Sunil Chhetri
Answer:- Sunil Chhetri
- James Marape has been re-elected as the Prime Minister of which country?
- New Zealand
- The Philippines
- Papua New Guinea
Answer:- Papua New Guinea
- What is the theme of the 2022 International Youth Day (IYD)?
- Intergenerational Solidarity: Creating a World for All Ages
- Transforming Food Systems: Youth Innovation for Human and Planetary Health
- Safe Spaces for Youth
- Youth Engagement for Global Action
Answer:- Intergenerational Solidarity: Creating a World for All Ages
- Who has been appointed as the 49th Chief Justice of India (CJI) to succeed the incumbent CJI?
- Justice A. M. Khanwilkar
- Justice Vineet Saran
- N V Ramana N V Ramana
- Justice Uday Umesh Lalit
Answer:- Justice Uday Umesh Lalit
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 14 Aug 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 & 12 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे