Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 10 August 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 10 August 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Lion Day, World Biofuel Day, Commonwealth Games 2022, ICC Player of the Month for July, Rusty Skies & Golden Winds, Ex Vajra Prahar 2022, Bharat Rang Mahotsav.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 10 August 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Marape reinstated as PM of Papua New Guinea by a new legislature
- Following elections in the South Pacific island nation of Papua New Guinea, parliament has reinstated Prime Minister James Marape.
- According to the media and election officials, Marpe has sworn in again as Prime Minister after MPs in the new parliament were elected without protest.
- The general election in Papua New Guinea was held from 4 July to 22 July, although according to the Election Commission, voting and counting were postponed due to unusual circumstances, such as security concerns, attacks on ballot boxes, and logistics difficulties.
- PM Modi to dedicate 2G ethanol plant in Panipat to nation
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will dedicate to the nation via video conferencing a second generation (2G) ethanol plant built at an estimated cost of Rs 900 crore in Haryana’s Panipat.
- The dedication of the plant is part of a long series of steps taken by the government over the years to boost the production and usage of biofuels in the country.
- This is in line with the prime minister’s constant endeavor to transform the energy sector to make it more affordable, accessible, efficient, and sustainable.
- ‘Radio Jaighosh’ was launched by CM Yogi on the Kakori Train Action anniversary
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched “Radio Jaighosh” as part of the celebration of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to mark the anniversary of Kakori Train Action.
- To promote the performing arts, regional specialties of Uttar Pradesh, folk arts, and gallantry award recipients, the state culture department is developing a community radio station, and “Radio Jaighosh” is also a part of it.
- The daily radio programs “Parakram” and “Shaurya Nagar” will feature folktales from all 75 districts of the state and will feature brave soldiers from both pre-and post-independence eras as well as unsung heroes on “Radio Jaighosh”.
- RBI authorizes the HR subsidiary of SBI to manage cost-effectively
- The Reserve Bank of India initially approved the operations and subsidiary of the State Bank of India (SBI).
- The assistant will be manned by a group of employees, who will be hired by the branch on a contract basis and will initially focus on managing the branches in rural and semi-urban areas.
- According to sources, the recruitment done by State Bank Operations Support Services may not be eligible for benefits.
- Prof Ramadhar Singh becomes 1st Indian Social Psychologist on US Heritage Wall of Fame
- A professor at Ahmedabad University, Ramadhar Singh became the first Indian social psychologist on the US Heritage Wall of Fame of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology (SPSP) in the United States. He is currently a Professor at Amrit Modi School of Management, Ahmedabad University.
- This recognition comes close on the heels of the College of Health and Human Sciences, Purdue University, awarding them the Distinguished Alumnus Award in Psychological Science (March 25, 2022). Professor Singh was a member of the Society (1990) and then a Fellow (1992).
- CWG 2022: Nikhat Zareen and Sharath Kamal India’s flagbearers at the closing ceremony
- The Indian Olympic Association (IOA) announced table tennis player Achanta Sharath Kamal and boxer Nikhat Zareen as India’s flag bearers for the closing ceremony of the Commonwealth Games 2022 in Birmingham.
- Achanta Sharath Kamal won gold in Commonwealth Games 2022 by defeating Liam Pitchford in the final in Birmingham and Nikhat Zareen won gold by defeating Mac Knoll in the final of the Boxing Light Flyweight event under 50kg category at Commonwealth Games 2022.
- Tennis legend Serena Williams Announces Her Retirement From Tennis
- United States tennis legend Serena Williams has announced her retirement. Williams focused on her family in the announcement, writing that her nearly five-year-old daughter wants to be a big sister.
- Williams is married to Alexis Ohanian, the founder of Reddit.
- Williams, who turns 41 next month, has 73 career singles titles, 23 career doubles titles, and more than $94 million in career wins.
- World Lion Day observed globally on 10th August
- World Lion Day is celebrated globally on 10 August. The day aims to spread awareness about lions and the urgent need to make efforts toward their conservation.
- The threat of extinction of lions is silently looming around the world. Lions are believed to have roamed Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East well around 3 million years ago.
- In 2013, the first World Lion Day was celebrated. It was founded by Derek and Beverly Joubert of the Big Cat Initiative and National Geographic.
- World Biofuel Day observed globally on 10 August
- World Biofuel Day is commemorated on 10 August every year to raise awareness about the use of non-fossil fuels as an alternative to conventional fossil fuels.
- During this day, the government and private organizations come together to spread awareness about the importance of non-fossil fuels as a different source of energy.
- August 10 was chosen as World Biofuel Day since it was on this date in 1893 that German inventor Sir Rudolf Diesel successfully ran his diesel engine on peanut oil.
- This was a path-breaking discovery as it created a safer, renewable, and sustainable alternative to fossil fuels.
- Former cricket umpire Rudi Koertzen passes away after car crash
- Former international cricket umpire Rudy Kurtzen has died in a car accident. He was 73 years old.
- Kurtz, who officiated in 1981 and stood in his first international match between India and South Africa in Port Elizabeth in 1992, officiated in 331 international matches, a record that stood tall until he retired in 2010.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 10 August 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 5 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 4 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 3 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 2 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे