Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 4 August 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 4 August 2022 covering the following news headlines: Central Vigilance Commissioner, Chief Justice of India, Fortune Global 500 list, Ramsar sites, Commonwealth Games 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 4 August 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Bankings News
- Sports News
- UN General Assembly deemed a healthy environment a Human Right
- The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) adopted a resolution recognizing the right of all to a healthy environment. It was said that action is an important one to prevent the dangerous degradation of the natural environment.
- India supported the resolution but stayed away from one of the key clauses of the resolution. It expressed dissatisfaction with the methodology and content of the resolution.
- The United Nations General Assembly recognizes the right to a clean, healthy and sustainable environment as a human right, in accordance with operational paragraph 1 of the resolution.
- Ashish Sharma, counselor of India’s Permanent Mission to the United Nations, said the remarks should be recorded in the official record of the meeting.
- Ministry for Commerce & Industry: India recognising over 75000 startups so far
- Union Minister of Commerce and Industry, Piyush Goyal has announced that India has achieved a milestone, recognizing 75000 startups in the country.
- The Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) has recognized over 75,000 startups- a milestone that coincides with the 75th year of independence.
- The Startup India programme, which was established primarily to provide an enabling environment for startups, has today evolved into a launchpad for them.
- Wild Life (Protection) Amendment Bill, 2021 approved by Lok Sabha
- The Wild Life (Protection) Amendment Bill, 2021 is approved by the Lok Sabha. The Wild Life (Protection) Act of 1972 already protects a number of species, but the proposed legislation would also implement CITES, the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora. The Rajya Sabha still needs to pass the Bill, though.
- According to Bhupender Yadav, the Union Environment Minister, the government operates under the Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam principle and strives to improve both humankind and all other animal species.
- The Union Environment Minister has also urged people to avoid purchasing upscale goods derived from animals from threatened or endangered species.
- Andhra Pradesh emerges as winner in Utilisation of Agri-Infra funds
- When it comes to using cash for agricultural infrastructure, Andhra Pradesh comes out on top (Agri Infra Fund). By placing a strong emphasis on infrastructure development at the farm gate, it has become the best state.
- At a ceremony in New Delhi, Union Minister of Agriculture and Family Welfare Narendra Singh Tomar presented B. Srinivasa Rao, CEO of State Rythu Bazars, with the award for the best state in the nation in terms of utilising Agri Funds in the fiscal year 2021–22.
- RBI permitted use of INR for foreign commerce invoices and payments
- Union Minister of State for Finance Bhagwat Kisanrao Karad informed the Rajya Sabha that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed foreign trade invoices and payments to be made in Indian Rupees.
- Through a circular titled International Trade Settlement in Indian Rupees (INR) published on July 11, 2022, the central bank has allowed payments for international trade in Indian currency.
- Tulika Maan wins silver in women’s 78kg judo event
- Indian judoka, Tulika Mann won the silver medal in the women’s 78kg category at the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- Tulika Mann bagged India’s second silver medal in judo and third overall in judo as she lost to Ippon in the women’s +78kg final to Sarah Adlington of Scotland.
- Tejaswin Shankar wins India’s first High Jump Medal
- India’s Tejaswin Shankar won India’s first medal in athletics at the Commonwealth games 2022, by clinching a historic bronze in the men’s high jump final.
- Tejaswin, competing for India for the first time in four years nailed a landing of 2.22m to secure a podium finish. He did not have trouble clearing 2.5m and 2.10m in the opening two jumps.
- Then 2.19m and 2.22m quite easily on the first try. He though failed to clear 2.25 but clinched the bronze medal after being quicker to jump 2.22m against the fourth-placed athlete. He attempted 2.28m on his last jump but failed.
- Saurav Ghosal wins India’s first-ever singles medal in squash
- India’s Saurav Ghosal has clinched the bronze medal in squash men’s singles by beating James Willstrop of England 11-6, 11-1, 11-4 to take India’s Commonwealth Games 2022.
- This was also India’s first-ever medal in squash singles at the Games. He had lost the men’s singles semi-final 3-0 (11-9 11-4 11-1) to New Zealand’s Paul Coll.
- Tania Sachdev Shines in Indian Women Team
- Tania Sachdev has registered a 2.5-1.5 win for India against Hungary in the fourth-round match of women section at the 44th Chess Olympiad in Mamallapuram, Chennai. She thrashed Zsoka Gaal to earn a decisive point as well as a match for the team.
- Koneru Humpy, Dronavalli Harika and R Vaishali ended with a draw in their respective encounters. Tania Sachdev is an Indian chess player, who holds the FIDE titles of International Master and Woman Grandmaster.
- She is a two-time Indian women’s chess champion in 2006 and 2007, one-time Asian women’s chess champion in 2007 and three-time and current Commonwealth Women’s Chess Champion in 2016, 2018 and 2019.
- Indian weightlifter Gurdeep Singh wins bronze in men’s
- India’s Gurdeep Singh won the bronze medal in the men’s 109+ kg weightlifting event. Gurdeep lifted a total of 390 kg (167 kg + 223 kg) in the final as he won India’s 10th weightlifting medal in the ongoing edition of the Games.
- Gurdeep joined Gururaja Pujari and Lovepreet Singh to add a third bronze medal in weightlifting for India.
- The gold went to Pakistan’s Muhammad Noah Butt for lifting his Games record-breaking 405 kg (173 kg + 232 kg). David Andrew Litti of New Zealand won the silver medal for his effort of 394 kg (170 kg + 224 kg).
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 4 August 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 3 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 2 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 1 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे