Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 3 August 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 3 August 2022 covering the following news headlines: 4th ONGC Para Games 2022, Commonwealth Games 2022, MiG-21, Pitch Black 2022, RBI’s Financial Inclusion Index, GST collection.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 3 August 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- Appointments News
- Sports News
- Tiranga bike rally organized by Union Culture Minister G Kishan Reddy
- Ek Har Ghar Tiranga Bike Rally was launched in Delhi by the Members of Parliament from the famous Red Fort by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu. The Tricolor Bike Rally has been organized by Union Culture Minister G Kishan Reddy.
- A bike rally was taken out from Red Fort to Vijay Chowk in honor of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Har Ghar Tricolor’ campaign. Apart from this, Union Ministers Prahlad Joshi and Piyush Goyal were also present.
- GoI released a commemorative postage stamp to honor Tricolour designer P Venkayya
- The Government of India released a special commemorative postage stamp to mark the 146th birth anniversary of Pingali Venkayya, the designer of the national flag of India.
- The postage stamp was released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during “Tiranga Utsav”, an event organized by the Ministry of Culture at Indira Gandhi Stadium in New Delhi.
- The event will also showcase the original design of the national flag made by Pingali Venkaiah. The current flag is a modified version of the flag’s earlier design.
- The Tiranga Utsav will also witness the grand launch of the “Har Ghar Tiranga” anthem and video. Venkayya, born on August 02, 1876, near Machilipatnam town in Andhra Pradesh, was a freedom fighter and a follower of Gandhian principles.
- Sujoy Lal Thaosen gets the additional charge of DG of ITBP
- In New Delhi, the Director General of Sashastra Seema Bal, Dr. Sujoy Lal assumed the additional responsibility of the Director General of Indo-Tibetan Border Police. Dr. Thosen is a 1988 batch IPS officer of the Madhya Pradesh cadre.
- Dr. Thosen received the charge and conventional baton from IPS Sanjay Arora. Established in 1962, ITBP patrols the India-China border. Additionally, it is used for many internal security tasks, such as anti-Naxal operations in Chhattisgarh.
- Indian badminton team claimed the silver medal
- Indian badminton team claimed the silver medal in the mixed group match of the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- Indian badminton mixed team suffered a 1-3 defeat against Malaysia and had to settle for silver. Only PV Sindhu managed to earn a win in the summit clash against Malaysia in the women’s singles match.
- In the first match of the tie, India’s Chirag Shetty and Satwiksairaj Rankireddy were locked in a tough first game against Malaysia’s Teng Fong Aaron Chia and Wooi Yik.
- In the second match of the tie, PV Sindhu took on Jin Wei Goh. The opening game of the match saw the double Olympic medallist playing aggressively to take one game lead over Malayasia’s Jin Wei Goh by 22-20.
- In the third match of the tie, Kidambi Srikanth went down 19-21 against Malaysia’s Ng Tze Yong in the opening game.
- After the match, Malaysia took a 2-1 lead. In the fourth match of the fixture, Treesa Jolly and Gayatri Gopichand went against Muralitharan Thinaah and Koong Le Pearly Tan. Indian pair lost the first game 18-21. The Malaysian pair won the second game 21-17 to clinch the gold medal in Games 2022.
- Indian Team bags gold in Lawn Bowl
- India’s lawn bowling women’s fours team created history by winning the gold medal in the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- It was the country’s first medal in the Lawn Bowls event and the team comprising Captain Roopa Rani Tirkey, Lovely Choubey, Pinki and Nayanmoni Saikia defeated 2018 silver medalists South Africa to win the title.
- The Indian team registered a 17-10 win against South Africa.
- India’s paddlers win gold in Table Tennis
- India’s paddlers retained their men’s team championship title with a 3-1 win over Singapore in the table-tennis final of the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- Harmeet Desai and G Sathiyan got India off to a great start by registering a win in the doubles match for India. However, Chew Zhe Yu Clarence won the next game to level Singapore 1-1. But G Sathiyan and Harmeet Desai ensured India’s gold by winning their respective matches.
- 4th ONGC Para Games 2022 inaugurated by Shri Hardeep Singh Puri
- The 4th edition of ONGC Para Games was officially launched at Thyagaraj Sports Complex, New Delhi by the Union Minister of Petroleum, Natural Gas, Housing, and Urban Affairs Shri Hardeep Singh Puri.
- The 4th ONGC Para Games is being organized by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) from August 2-4, 2022, and features 275 Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) who work for eight central oil and gas public organizations.
- Lovepreet Singh clinches bronze medal in men’s weightlifting
- Lovepreet Singh has won bronze in the men’s 109kg weightlifting final with a total lift of 355kg, taking India’s medal tally in the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- Cameroon’s Junior has taken the lead with a total lift of 361kg.
- Samoa’s Jack Opeloge is second with a total lift of 358kg. Lovepreet Singh is third with a total lift of 355kg.
- Australia’s Jackson is the last man standing, trying to win a bronze. The Indian weightlifting contingent has now won a total of 9 medals.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 3 August 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 2 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 1 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 31 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 30 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे