Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 28 July 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 28 July 2022 covering the following news headlines: Hepatitis Day, FIFA Under 17 Women’s WC, 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games, Roshni Nadar, CRPF, IDBI Bank, HDFC Mutual Fund.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news held all day. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 28 July 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- State News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Union Cabinet adopts a $1.6 billion BSNL revitalization plan
- The Union Minister of Railways, Communications, Electronics, and Information Technology, Shri Ashwini Vaishnav said that the Union Cabinet has approved Rs. Rs 1.64 lakh crore revival package for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
- The package announced by the government in 2019 has contributed to stabilizing the financial position of BSNL. Customer losses are over.
- Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar launched the ‘Smart E-Beat’ system for the Gurugram police
- Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar has launched an app–based ‘Smart E-beat’ system for real-time monitoring of police presence and patrolling in Gurugram.
- CM Khattar launched this system at an event at the Police Commissioner’s office and flagged off 119 motorcycle police riders associated with it. An app-based system has been launched in Gurugram under the Smart Policing Initiative (SPI) and will help these policemen to register their attendance and monitor their commute.
- India’s first all-women-run cooperative bank coming up in Rajasthan
- The first women-run financial institution in the cooperative sector is coming up soon in Rajasthan after the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Stree Nidhi Credit Cooperative Federation of the Government of Telangana.
- The new body will promote women’s empowerment by supporting their enterprises.
- Rajasthan Mahila Nidhi will be set up on the lines of Telangana’s Stree Nidhi.
- RBI permitted bidders for IDBI Bank to own more than 40%
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI), as perceived by the Union Government and Life Insurance Companies (LIC), has reportedly accepted the center’s request to permit non-financial institutions and unregulated entities to own more than 40 percent stake in IDBI Bank and to sell between 51 and 74 percent of the lender through a strategic divestment process.
- As the Union government and Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) look to sell 51–74% of the lender through the strategic divestment process, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has agreed to the Centre’s request to permit non-financial institutions and non-regulated entities to own more than 40% of IDBI Bank.
- Nifty Next 50 ETF and Nifty 100 ETF introduced by HDFC Mutual Fund
- In an effort to broaden its selection of HDFC MF index solutions, HDFC Mutual Fund has announced the introduction of HDFC Nifty Next 50 ETF and HDFC NIFTY 100 ETF. These funds provide exposure to the large-cap market in India.
- The asset management firm claims that the HDFC Nifty Next 50 ETF’s benchmark, the Nifty Next 50 Total Returns Index (TRI), offers benefits for stock and sector diversification as well as the possibility for longer-term greater risk-adjusted returns compared to the Nifty 50. Additionally, this index has a greater chance of growth because it can include members of the NIFTY 50’s upcoming league.
- Cabinet authorizes signing of guarantees for FIFA Under 17 Women’s WC in India
- The signing of the guarantee for hosting the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup in India in 2022 has been accepted by the Union Cabinet, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup 2022 is scheduled to be held in India from October 11 to October 30. The seventh iteration of the biennial youth competition will host India’s first-ever FIFA Women’s Championship.
- The US wins most Gold, and India places 33rd at the 2022 World Athletics Championships
- The World Athletics Championships were held in America for the first time. And in terms of medals, Team USA made the most of their time over the last 10 days.
- More than three times as many as any other nation in the competition, and more than any other nation has ever won at a global championship, the United States finished the competition with a total of 33 medals.
- This includes 13 golds, the most of any nation. India is in 33 rd place among participating countries and fourth best in Asia only behind China, Japan, and Kazakhstan.
- World Hepatitis Day 2022 observed globally on 28th July
- World Hepatitis Day is observed every year on 28 July to raise awareness about viral hepatitis, which causes inflammation of the liver leading to severe disease and liver cancer.
- The day is an opportunity to advance national and international efforts on hepatitis, encourage action and engagement by individuals, partners, and the public, and highlight the need for a more global response as outlined in WHO’s 2017 Global Hepatitis Report.
- The theme of World Hepatitis Day 2022 is Bringing Hepatitis Care Closer to You. The main theme is to focus on raising awareness of the need to make hepatitis care more accessible.
- Oscar-nominated director Bob Rafelson passes away
- Bob Rafelson, co-producer of ‘The Monkees’ and director of ‘Five Easy Pieces, has died. Five Easy Pieces earned Rafelson two Oscar nominations for Best Picture and Screenplay in 1971.
- He co-produced the Monkees and the TV series of the same name, with Burt Schneider winning him an Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series in 1967. Rafelson directed several episodes and served as a producer and EP. He also received writing credits on two shows.
- Northern Irish Nobel Peace Prize Winner David Trimble passes away
- Former Northern Irish First Minister David Trimble, a pro–British leader who won the 1998 Nobel Peace Prize for his role as a key architect in ending three decades of bloodshed in the region, has died at the age of 77.
- Trimble and John Hume, former leaders of the Catholic Social Democratic and Labor Party, jointly received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1998 for their role in ending the sectarian violence that killed nearly 3,600 people.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News 28 July 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे