Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 22 July 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 22 July 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Brain Day, Ookla’s Speedtest Global Index, Microsoft, ISRO, Federal Bank and CBDT, FICCI, Asian Development Bank.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 22 July 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Important Days
- Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi resigned
- The Prime Minister of Italy, Mario Draghi, has resigned from his post as major coalition parties withdrew their support for his government over measures to tackle the high cost of living. Draghi submitted his resignation to President Sergio Mattarella.
- However, until a new leader is elected, Draghi’s government will continue to function in a caretaker capacity. He was elected as the Prime Minister of Italy in February 2021.
- Sheikh Mohammed Sabah Al Salem named as new Kuwait’s Prime Minister
- The Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah has issued a decree appointing Sheikh Mohammed Sabah Al Salem as the new Prime Minister. The appointment of the new prime minister comes three months after former prime minister Sheikh Sabah al-Khalid Hamad Al-Sabah submitted his resignation, the fourth in the past two and a half years.
- Sheikh Mohammed Sabah was born in 1955 and is the fourth son of the 12th Emir of Kuwait, Sheikh Sabah Al Salem Al Sabah, who ruled Kuwait from 1965 to 1977. He holds a bachelor’s degree in economics and a PhD from Claremont College, California. in Economics and Middle Eastern Studies from Harvard University.
- To commemorate victory in the Kargil War, motorcycle expedition launched by Indian Army
- The Army Motor Bike Yatra from New Delhi to the Kargil War Memorial in Dras, Ladakh was started from Pathankot in Punjab to celebrate 23 years of victory over Pakistan in the 1999 Kargil War and the spirit of the Amrit Mahotsav of Independence.
- The Zojila Pass Axis rally team traveled to Kathua, Samba, Jammu and Nagrota before reaching Udhampur in the afternoon.
- Assam CM Himanta Biswa Sarma launched ‘Swanirbhar Naari’ scheme
- Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma has launched ‘Swanirbhar Naari’, a scheme to empower indigenous weavers in Assam’s Guwahati. The state government will procure handloom items directly from indigenous weavers via a web portal under the scheme. The scheme will help in preserving the heritage of handlooms and textiles in the state.
- The State government has decided to procure handloom items directly from the indigenous weavers without involving any middlemen through a specially developed Swanirbhar Naari web portal.
- Urban Cooperative Banks 4-tier regulatory structure adopted by RBI
- In order to improve the financial soundness of Urban Co-operative Banks (UCBs), RBI has decided to create a straightforward four-tier regulatory framework. A panel of experts led by former RBI deputy governor NS Viswanathan had presented several suggestions for reforms in the UCBs.
- Among other recommendations, the committee had suggested a four-tier regulatory structure based on the size of banks’ deposits and the sectors they operate in.
- Federal Bank and CBDT collaborate to offer online tax payment services
- The government has designated “zero coupons zero principal instruments” as securities in preparation for the creation of the Social Stock Exchange.
- A non-profit organization (NPO) registered with the Social Stock Exchange segment of a recognized stock exchange shall issue a zero coupon, zero principal instrument.
- According to a formal announcement issued, the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) will establish the laws that will be applicable to these instruments.
- 3 cooperative banks restricted from undertaking banking business by RBI
- Three cooperative banks have received harsh limitations from the Reserve Bank of India in the last two days. Along with the Sri Mallikarjuna Pattana Sahakari Bank situated in Karnataka, these banks also include two from Maharashtra: the Nashik Zilla Girna Sahakari Bank Limited and the Raigad Sahakari Bank.
- The Reserve Bank of India has restricted these three banks from engaging in any banking activity due to their weak liquidity situation.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced that depositors of Sri Mallikarjuna Pattana Sahakari Bank and Nashik Zilla Girna Sahakari Bank will not be permitted to withdraw any funds from their savings, current, or other accounts. However, they will be able to offset loans against deposits.
- World Brain Day celebrates globally on July 22
- The World Federation of Neurology (WFN) celebrates World Brain Day on 22 July every year, focusing on a different theme.
- According to the WHO, good brain health is a state in which each individual can realize his or her abilities and optimize their cognitive, emotional, psychological, and behavioral functioning to cope with life situations.
- World Brain Day (WBD) 2022 is dedicated to the theme “Brain Health for All” as our brains are being challenged by pandemics, wars, climate change, and myriad disorders affecting human existence globally.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News 22 July 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 & 21 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे