Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 19 July 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 19 July 2022 covering the following news headlines: 2025 World Athletics Championships, Ben Stokes, Facebook, Expat Insider Rankings for 2022, INS Sindhudhvaj, Bharti Airtel.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 19 July 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- The British govt launched the ‘Aviation Passenger Charter’ to help passengers know their rights
- The British government has launched an “Aviation Passenger Charter” to help travelers know their rights if they face problems at airports after widespread disruption this year.
- The new charter will help travelers know what to do in case of cancellation, delay or loss of baggage. It has been developed by the British Government in partnership with the aviation sector and the travel industry.
- India reaches a milestone of 200 Crore vaccinations for COVID-19
- India has crossed the 200-crore milestone in its cumulative COVID19 vaccination campaign, which is a historic achievement. Preliminary reports indicate that 2,00,00,15,631 doses were administered across the country. It was completed in 2,63,26,111 sessions.
- Union Health Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya also praised the nation for reaching this milestone in just 18 months and said that this tremendous achievement will be recorded in history.
- Delhi govt commemorated Happiness Utsav in honor of the curriculum’s 4th anniversary
- According to Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia, the Delhi government celebrated Happiness Utsav to honor the fourth anniversary of its Happiness Curriculum for schools.
- At a special session held for pupils on this occasion at Kautilya Sarvodaya Bal Vidyalaya in Chirag Enclave, life coach Gaur Gopal Das discussed the intricacies of happiness.
- Students’ mindsets have undergone a revolutionary shift as a result of Happiness Classes. We will teach thousands of Delhi residents how to live joyful lives through the Happiness Utsav.
- Telangana government and UNDP collaborate on the DICRA
- Data in Climate Resilient Agriculture (DICRA), the latest entry in the Digital Public Goods Registry, was announced by the state government in collaboration with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
- The platform, which uses artificial intelligence to power it, aims to improve food security and food systems.
- Together with UNDP Accelerator Labs and partner organizations, they are thrilled to support this first-of-its-kind Digital Commons campaign to promote climate action not only for Telangana but for the entire world.
- Successful testing of India’s first 5G private network announced by Bharti Airtel
- The country’s first 5G private network was successfully tested by Bharti Airtel at the Bosch Automotive Electronics plant in Bengaluru. The trial comes ahead of the 5G spectrum auction amid a tussle between telecom and IT firms over the allocation of airwaves for private networks.
- Using the testing spectrum allocated by the government, Airtel deployed two industrial-grade use cases at Bosch’s facility to enhance quality and operational efficiency.
- Australia Tennis star Lleyton Hewitt inducted into Hall of Fame
- Two-time Grand Slam champion and former world number one, Lleyton Hewitt was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- Before Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic ascended to the top of the sport, Hewitt held the top spot for 80 weeks, good for 10th-most in history. Even when those stars made their mark.
- The Aussie icon won his first ATP title in Adelaide in 1998 and his last in 2014 at the Hall of Fame Open, defeating Ivo Karlovic. Hewitt won the 2001 US Open and 2002 Wimbledon titles.
- Renowned Ghazal Singer Bhupinder Singh passes away
- Legendary Ghazal singer, Bhupinder Singh passed away due to suspected colon cancer and complications related to COVID-19. He was 82 years old.
- Singh was known for songs such as ‘Duniya chute yaar na chhute’ (“Dharma Kanta”), ‘Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Aasam’ (“Star”), which he sang with late legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar, ‘Dil Finds” (“Weather”), ‘Naam Gum Gayega’ (“The Edge”).
- Margaret Alva to run for vice president on the opposition’s behalf
- Former Union Minister and Rajasthan Governor Margaret Alva will contest for the post of Vice President as a joint candidate of the opposition parties.
- West Bengal Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar has been nominated by the NDA as the joint contender for the post of Vice President. The decision to run Alva was taken in a meeting of 17 leaders of the opposition party at the house of NCP supremo Sharad Pawar.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 19 July 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 16 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 15 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 14 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 13 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे