Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 27 July 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 27 July 2022 covering the following news headlines: Ramsar Site, International Monetary Fund, Mastercard, Tata Advanced Systems, World Airport Traffic Dataset 2021, Global Energy Prize 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 27 July 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Russia decides to leave the International Space Station after 2024
- President Vladimir Putin was informed by the newly appointed head of Moscow’s space agency that Russia has made the decision to leave the International Space Station after 2024.
- The declaration comes amid heightened hostilities between Moscow and the West over Moscow’s military action in Ukraine and several rounds of previously unheard-of sanctions against Russia.
- One of the few areas where cooperation between Russia, the United States, and its allies had not been ruined by tensions over Ukraine and other issues up until now was space exploration.
- One of the Soviet space program’s major achievements and a significant source of national pride in Russia is the launch of the first satellite in 1957 and the sending of the first man into space in 1961.
- GoI Designates 5 New Ramsar Sites, taking the total number to 54
- Five new wetlands of international importance have been designated in India. With this, the total number of Ramsar sites in the country has increased from 49 to 54 Ramsar sites.
- Among the new sites are Karikili Bird Sanctuary, Pallikaranai Marsh Reserve Forest, and Pichavaram mangroves in Tamil Nadu, Pala Wetland in Mizoram, and Sakhya Sagar in Madhya Pradesh.
- Kerala will start taking steps to ensure every citizen is fully digitally literate
- The Kerala government has decided to launch an initiative to promote complete digital literacy in the state.
- Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan while addressing a school program in Thiruvananthapuram informed that the objective of this campaign is to educate the people, especially the youth, about the dangers and traps of online.
- In the post-Covid era, smartphones had become an integral part of everyone’s daily life and an important tool for online learning.
- Children cannot be kept away from the digital world forever, but the Chief Minister advised raising awareness for their safety and security.
- HDFC Bank to be among the global top 10 banks after the merger
- According to a Times of India report, HDFC Bank at its current valuation will be among the top 10 most valuable banks in the world and will also be the first Indian bank to merge with the original, mortgage lender Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC). It is in the top 10 clubs.
- The combined market capitalization of HDFC Bank and HDFC will be around US$160 billion.
- RBI approves Piramal Enterprises’ establishment of NBFC
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has permitted the organization Piramal Enterprises to commence business as an NBFC. A license is required to start an NBFC that does not accept public deposits.
- RBI has provided a certificate of registration to the company from which it can start functioning as a non-banking financial institution without taking deposits from the general public.
- Mastercard set to replace Paytm as BCCI title sponsor
- Mastercard is all set to replace Paytm as the title sponsor of all international and domestic cricket matches organized by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI). Paytm had the rights till the end of 2023.
- Paytm urges BCCI to hand over its India Home Cricket title rights to credit card major Mastercard. Paytm reportedly missed the July deadline to request reassignment. However, the BCCI is ready to consider the delayed request due to their ‘longstanding’ relationship.
- Nokia awards Wipro a five-year contract for digital transformation
- Wipro Limited, a company headquartered in Bengaluru, announced the signing of a new, five-year contract for digital transformation with Finland’s Nokia. The new contract expands on the connection that was first built more than 20 years ago.
- Wipro will provide business services in support of Nokia’s updated operating model, with a special emphasis on process optimization, touchless processing, and improved user and the customer experience in order management, supply chain, finance, and accounting operations.
- Professor Kaushik Rajashekara won Global Energy Prize 2022
- Indian-origin professor of engineering at the University of Houston, Kaushik Rajashekara has won the prestigious Global Energy Prize.
- Rajashekara is joined as a 2022 laureate by Viktor Orlov, chief specialist of the Centre for Innovative Technologies (Rosatom in Russia) and pioneer in thermonuclear physics; and Mercouri Kanatzidis, professor of chemistry and materials science at Northwestern University and senior researcher at the Argonne National Laboratory.
- Rajashekara was given the award in the New Ways of Energy Applications category for his contributions to transportation electrification and energy efficiency technologies while reducing power generation emissions. The awarding ceremony will be held during Russian Energy Week in Moscow on October 12-14.
- Swiss Open 2022: Casper Ruud defeats Matteo Berrettini in the finals
- Norway’s Kasper Rood has won the 2022 Swiss Open tennis tournament held in Gstaad, Switzerland. He defeated Matteo Berrettini of Italy 4-6, 7-6(4), and 6-2 in the final. It was Roode’s 9th Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) title.
- The Swiss Open is Rude’s third title in 2022, the other two titles being the Buenos Aires and the Geneva Open. Rudd also won the 2021 Swiss Open title.
- AR Rahman unveils anthem ‘Vanakkam Chennai’ for 44th International Chess Olympiad
- Grammy and Oscar-winning music composer, AR Rahman has come up with the ‘Vanakkam Chennai’ (Welcome Anthem) for the upcoming International Chess Olympiad, 2022.
- Directed by Vignesh Shivan, the music video features chief minister MK Stalin, grandmaster Vishwanathan Anand, and music maestro AR Rahman, who has composed and sung the theme song.
- The music video also features director Shankar’s daughter as a Bharatanatyam artiste. The terrific music video has been praised by netizens for showing the culture of Tamil Nadu impressively.
- International Day for the Conservation of the Mangrove Ecosystem 2022
- International Day for the Conservation of the Mangrove Ecosystem is observed every year on July 26. The day is observed to raise awareness of the importance of mangrove ecosystems as “a unique, special, and vulnerable ecosystem” and to promote solutions for their sustainable management, conservation, and uses.
- The UN Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization’s (UNESCO) General Conference established the day in 2015. On this day in 1998, a Greenpeace worker named Hayhow Daniel Nanoto passed away from a heart attack while participating in a sizeable demonstration to restore the mangrove wetlands in Muisne, Ecuador.
- In Bhopal, Delhi Airport, Kandla Port, and Bengaluru Metro, TRAI testing 5G
- 5G spectrum auctions are currently taking place in India. The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has stated that it has begun pilot testing the 5G network in selected areas around the nation in advance of the spectrum auction. TRAI has been testing the 5G network at four different sites around the nation.
- These places are Namma Metro in Bengaluru, Namma Port Kandla near Kutch in Gujarat, Bhopal Smart City, GMR International Airport in New Delhi, and Bhopal Smart City.
- Bhopal, pilot testing was done at eleven different places. As a result, Bhopal is the first smart city in India to test the functionality of street furniture such as traffic signal poles, street light poles, smart poles, billboards, direction boards, road signage, foot over bridges, and city bus shelters on 5G networks.
- The Deendayal Port in Kandla near Kutch and GMR International Airport in New Delhi have now been designated as the nation’s first port and airport, respectively, to test 5G readiness.
- Bengaluru’s Namma Metro has become the nation’s first metro rail system to test 5G readiness.
- The MG Road Metro station in Nama Metro Bengaluru was chosen as the primary station to focus on 5G coverage at street level, in its concourse area, platform, and tracks on both sides.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 27 July 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 & 21 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे