Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 26 July 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 26 July 2022 covering the following news headlines: Ladakh Festival Kargil, Jammu Film Festival, Kargil Vijay Diwas 2022, BCCI, Rajnath Singh, Canara Bank.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 26 July 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Bankings News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- Wasif Nazreen: First Bangladeshi to climb K2, the second-highest peak in the world
- Mountaineer Wasifa Nazreen became the first person to climb the Pakistan-administered K2, the second highest mountain peak in Bangladesh.
- She climbed Mount K2, which is 8,611 m (28,251 ft) high, and then descended to base camp. When a climber descends the mountain and returns to the base camp, he is said to have reached the summit.
- A large statue of Chandrashekhar Azad is to be erected in Bhopal
- A big statue will be erected in Bhopal in honor of Amar Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azad. The statue site will be built as a source of inspiration for the youth, based on which soil from Azad’s hometown Bhabra will be used.
- On the 116th birth anniversary of Amar Shaheed Chandrashekhar Azad, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan addressed the inaugural function of the first state-level Yuva Mahapanchayat organized in Bhopal.
- MP’s Burhanpur becomes the first district to certify ‘Har Ghar Jal’
- Burhanpur district of Madhya Pradesh, popularly known as ‘Dakhin ka Darwaza’ has become the first certified ‘Har Ghar Jal’ district in the country.
- The people of each of the 254 villages of Burhanpur, the only district in the country, have declared their villages as ‘Har Ghar Jal’ through a resolution passed by the Gram Sabhas. Accordingly, it certifies that safe drinking water is available through taps to all people in the villages, ensuring that ‘no one is left out.
- Canara Bank launched its mobile app named “Canara ai1”
- Canara Bank has launched its mobile banking app “Canara AI1”. The Banking App will be a one-stop solution with over 250+ features to meet the banking needs of its customers.
- It aims to eliminate the need to work in multiple mobile app silos to avail of various specialized services. This app is available in 11 languages, which makes it available to different sections of society in their preferred language.
- Gen. Naravane and former US Defense Secretary honored for fostering Indo-US relations
- The US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) has recognized former Indian Army Chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane for his contribution to promoting ties between India and the US.
- Apart from Naravane, the Public Service Award has also been given to former US Defense Secretary General Jim Mattis. The USISPF presented awards for public service and global leadership to those who had a significant impact on advancing the relationship between the US and India.
- SAI starts the “Create for India” campaign to cheer for Team India in Birmingham
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) has launched a new initiative to cheer Team India under which SAI has launched the “Build for India” campaign to cheer up the Indian contingents participating in Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
- A 215-member Indian athlete contingent is set to participate in 16 disciplines in the sporting event to be held from July 28, 2022, to August 08, 2022. The motto of CWG 2022 is “Sports for All”.
- BCCI introduced a new A+ category for umpires
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has introduced a new A+ category for its umpires and Nitin Menon, along with ten other officials, has been grouped in the category.
- Umpires in A+ and A categories are paid Rs 40,000 a day for a first-class game while Rs 30,000 a day are paid in the B and C category.
- The others in the A+ category include four international umpires: Anil Chaudhary, Madangopal Jayaraman, Virender Kumar Sharma, and K N Ananthapadmabhanan.
- Kargil Vijay Diwas 2022: All you need to know about India’s victory over Pakistan
- Kargil Vijay Diwas is a celebration of India’s historic victory over Pakistan on 26 July 1999. The Indian Army successfully repulsed Pakistani forces that were illegally occupying a hilltop on the Indian side of the Line of Control (LoC) in Kargil, Ladakh.
- Kargil Vijay Diwas is celebrated every year on 26 July in India to remember this victory and to remember those who sacrificed their lives for this country.
- Renowned Marathi writer Anant Yashwant Khare passes away
- Marathi writer Anant Yashwant Khare, popularly known as Nanda Khare, passed away due to prolonged illness. He wrote 19 books on various subjects like science, sociology, and geography, some of his most famous works are ‘Antajichi Bakhar’, ‘Bakhar Antkalachi’ and ‘Udaya’.
- He also served on the editorial board of the newspaper ‘Aajcha Sudharak’ for about eleven years and was a member of the Marathi Vigyan Parishad.
- Ladakh Festival Kargil launched by CEC LAHDC Kargil
Ladakh Festival Kargil 2022 was inaugurated by CEC LAHDC Kargil Firoz Ahmed Khan at Khree Sultan Chow Stadium in Bumthang Kargil in Ladakh. The Department of Tourism and Culture was in charge of organizing the Kargil UT Ladakh festival.
The Chief Guest, Tourism Secretary, UT Ladakh, and Executive Councilor, Tourism, LAHDC Kargil, visited and inspected several stalls set up by volunteers, NGOs, and SHGs among other groups, and was pleased with the work.
- Jammu Film Festival to begin on September 3
- The second edition of the Jammu film festival will be held here from the 3rd of September with films from 54 countries slated to be screened over two days of the event.
- The first-ever international film festival here was held in September 2019 in Jammu, the winter capital of the Union Territory. The event was on the cold shelf for the last two years due to the COVID pandemic.
- 54 projects from 15 countries including feature films, documentaries, and shorts will be screened during the event.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 26 July 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 & 21 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे