Daily current affairs are viable of 24 July 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 24 July 2022. covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology and all Government Exam
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Daily current affairs viable of 24 July 2022
- Who has been honored with Kerala’s highest film award, the JC Daniel Award 2022?
- Rajesh Talwar
- Alok Chakrawal
- Ramesh Kandula
- KP Kumaran
Answer:- KP Kumaran
- Which is the venue of the ISRO’s ‘Human Space Flight Expo’?
- New Delhi
- Which state has become the 1st Indian state to connect all registered commercial vehicles equipped with VLTD with ERSS?
- Himachal Pradesh
Answer:- Himachal Pradesh
- The ‘National Flag Day’ is celebrated on which day in India?
- July 18
- July 22
- July 24
- July 25
Answer:- July 22
- Who are the beneficiaries of ‘Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana’?
- School Students
- Senior Citizens
- Below-Poverty-Line Women
Answer:- Senior Citizens
- Which tech company funds the ‘DigiVaani Call Center’ set up recently by NASSCOM?
- What is the growth forecast for India for 2022-23, as per Asian Development Bank (ADB)’s recent estimate?
- 7.2 %
- 7.8 %
- 8.0 %
- 8.2 %
Answer:- 7.2 %
- Which state government has launched a scheme named ‘Swanirbhar Naari’, to empower indigenous weavers?
- West Bengal
- Which day has been designated as the National Broadcasting Day 2022?
- July 21
- July 22
- July 23
- July 24
Answer:- July 23
- As per Ookla’s Speedtest Global Index, what is the rank of India in mobile speeds Index 2022?
- Who has been appointed as Managing Director of ONGC Videsh Limited?
- R K Gupta
- Rajiv Kumar
- Raj Shukla
- Rajarshi Gupta
Answer:- Rajarshi Gupta
- __________ has announced severe restrictions on three cooperative banks for non-compliance with the directions.
- Bureau of Indian Standards
- Which day is celebrated as World Brain Day 2022?
- 19 July
- 20 July
- 21 July
- 22 July
Answer:- 22 July
- Sheikh Mohammed Sabah Al Salem has been appointed as the Prime Minister of Kuwait in July 2022, what is the official currency of Kuwait?
- Kuwait Dollar
- Kuwait Pound
- Kuwait Dinar
- Kuwait Rupee
Answer:- Kuwait Dinar
- Prime Minister of Italy, ________ has stepped down from his post.
- Paolo Gentiloni
- Giuseppe Conte
- Sergio Mattarella
- Mario Draghi
Answer:- Mario Draghi
- Egypt’s Seif Ahmed has been appointed as the International Hockey Federation’s acting president following Narinder Batra’s resignation, the International Hockey Federation’s headquarters is located in _______.
- New York
- Washington DC
- A Zero coupon zero principal instrument is issued by which of the following bodies?
- Central Government Only
- State Governments
- Not for Profit Organisation
- Public Sector Undertakings
Answer:- Not for Profit Organisation
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana has completed five years on 21st July 2022. It is implemented through which of the following organisations?
- New India Insurance Company
- General Insurance Company
- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- National Insurance Company
Answer:- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Which of the following companies has signed an MoU with the Bihar State Skill Development Mission to create supply-chain operations talent pool in July 2022?
- Which of the following film has won the “Best Feature Film” at the 68th National Film Awards?
- Soorarai Pottru
- Testimony of Anna
- Manah Aru Manuh
Answer:- Soorarai Pottru
- Who among the following was appointed as the new prime minister of Sri Lanka in July 2022?
- Mahinda Rajapaksa
- Ranil Wickremesinghe
- Dinesh Gunawardena
Answer:- Dinesh Gunawardena
- Who among the following has been appointed as the International Association of Ports and Harbors in July 2022?
- Yasmin Haque
- Ennarasu Karunesan
- J.S. Deepak
- Brajendra Navnit
Answer:- Ennarasu Karunesan
- The indigenous pilot-less ‘Varuna’ drone was developed which of the following companies?
- Infoedge India
- Sagar Defence Engineering
- Paras Defence & Space Technologies
- RattanIndia Enterprises
Answer:- Sagar Defence Engineering
- Which of the following film has won the “Best Popular Film Providing Wholesome Entertainment” at the 68th National Film Awards?
- Soorarai Pottru
- Noted scientist and Padam Shree Awardee, ___________ has passed away in July 2022.
- Upinder S. Bhalla
- Avdhash Kaushal
- Partha Pratim Majumdar
- Dr Ajay Parida
Answer:-Dr Ajay Parida
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 24 July 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 23 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 22 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 20 & 21 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 19 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 18 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 17 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे