Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 30 July 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 30 July 2022 covering the following news headlines: Lulo Rose, World Ranger Day, World Day Against Trafficking in Persons, International Friendship Day, Neeraj Chopra, International Bullion Exchange.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news held all day. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 30 July 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- State News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- PM Narendra Modi launches International Bullion Exchange IIBX in GIFT-City
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the ‘India International Bullion Exchange (IIBX)’ at Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT City) near Gandhinagar, Gujarat. IIBX is India’s first international bullion exchange.
- The exchange, which was announced in Budget 2020, will sell physical gold and silver. The exchange will be open for participating jewelers with a net worth of Rs 25 crore and above.
- Ashok Gautam will head IIBX as MD and CEO. He took charge in February 2022 and before that worked with IDBI Bank. He has previously worked with the State Bank of India (SBI).
- Chhattisgarh CM launched ‘Mahtari Nyay Rath’ for women’s rights awareness
- To educate the women of the state about their constitutional rights and laws, the Chhattisgarh Women’s Commission will be hosting the Chief Minister Mahtari Nyay Rath Yatra. Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel will establish “Chief Minister Mahtari Nyay Rath” on the occasion of the Hareli Tihar festival.
- Through short films, messages and booklets, Rath will visit all the districts to educate people about the legal protection of women and their constitutional rights.
- Gujarat becomes first Indian state to launch semiconductor policy 2022-27
- The Government of Gujarat has announced a dedicated ‘Gujarat Semiconductor Policy 2022-27’ with a view to creating at least 2,00,000 new employment opportunities over a period of five years.
- The Gujarat government has also decided to develop a “Semicon City” which will be a part of the Dholera Special Investment Zone. The state government’s press release stated that the projects sanctioned under the Design-Linked Incentive Scheme of the Government of India would not be eligible to receive benefits under the new policy.
- DSF institutes “Dinesh Shahra Lifetime Award for Excellence” in Music
- Dinesh Shahra Foundation (DSF) has taken a major step in its efforts to promote soulful Indian music among the masses. The Foundation has launched the first of its kind ‘Dinesh Shahra Lifetime Award’ for excellence in music.
- The initiative is supported by the Indian Arts and Cultural Society. This novel recognition was announced by Mr. Dinesh Shahra, Trustee-DSF during a cultural program called “Mausiki” in Mumbai recently.
- Commonwealth Games 2022: Weightlifter Sanket Sargar wins silver
- India’s Sanket Sagar has created history by becoming the first Indian athlete to win a medal at the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- He won the silver medal in the men’s 55 kg event with a total of 248 kg (113 kg in snatch, 135 kg in clean and jerk), behind Aneek Mohamed of Malaysia, who took a total of 249 kg (107 kg in snatch, clean and jerk). 142 kg) won the gold medal. and blow).
- International Friendship Day 2022 observed globally on 30 July
- International Friendship Day is celebrated annually on July 30 and it was first proposed way back in the year 1958 by World Friendship Crusade, an international civil organization.
- According to United Nations, the International Day of Friendship can help promote peace and social harmony among people. In India as well as many other countries, Friendship Day is also celebrated on the first Sunday of August. This year it falls on August 7, 2022.
- The International Day of Friendship was proclaimed in 2011 by the UN General Assembly with the idea that friendship between peoples, countries, cultures, and individuals can inspire peace efforts and build bridges between communities.
- World Day Against Trafficking in Persons 2022: 30 July
- World Day Against Trafficking is observed every year on 30 July to make people aware of trafficking. The day aims to educate people that people trafficking is considered a crime, which includes forced labor and exploitation of women and children for tragic acts of sex.
- This year’s theme “The Use and Abuse of Technology” focuses on the role of technology as a tool that can both enable and hinder human trafficking.
- In 2013, the United Nations General Assembly held a high–level meeting to work on a global action plan. Member States adopted a resolution A/RES/68/192 and designated 30 July as the World Day Against Trafficking in Persons.
- India’s first teaching robot, introduced by Indus International School
- As part of a collaborative learning strategy across its schools, Indus International School has launched the innovative and first learning robot in India, Eagle Robot.
- There are 21 Eagle robots deployed in three of the Indus schools, seven each in Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Pune. Eagle Robot is very interactive, personalizes the experience, and simulates emotions through digital faces.
- The Eagle Robot is capable of instructing children in grades 5 to 11 alone and with a human teacher in the classroom.
- The largest pink diamond in 300 years “Lulo Rose” was found in Angola
- A rare pure pink diamond, believed to be the largest in 300 years, has been discovered in Angola, a country in Central Africa. Lulo Rose is a Type 2a diamond, which means it contains few or no impurities.
- It is the fifth largest diamond recovered from the Lulo mine – a joint venture between the Lukapa Diamond Company of Australia and the Angolan government.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News 30 July 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 29 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 28 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 27 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 26 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 25 July 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 24 July 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे