Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable of 13 August 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 13 August 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Sanskrit Diwas, World Organ Donation Day, International Lefthanders Day, Women’s IPL, Tata Steel Chess India Tournament 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 13 August 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Mexican President proposes peace commission led by 3 leaders including PM Modi
- Mexican President, Andres Manuel López Obrador has proposed that the apex commission should include Pope Francis, UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- The purpose of the commission would be to present a proposal to stop wars around the world and to settle for a settlement for at least five years. The purpose of the commission is to stop wars around the world and to reach a settlement for at least five years.
- Argentina’s Rear Admiral Guillermo Pablo Rios named UNMOGIP’s head
- A veteran Argentine naval officer, Rear Admiral Guillermo Pablo Ríos has been named Chief of Mission and Chief Military Observer for the United Nations Military Observer Group (UNMOGIP) in India and Pakistan by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres.
- Uruguay’s Major General José Eladio Alcán has stepped down as head of mission to Argentine Rear Admiral Guillermo Pablo Río and chief military observer for UNMOGIP, whose task is nearing completion. The Secretary-General thanked Major General Alcan for his assistance in UN peacekeeping activities.
- 5th elephant reserve in Agasthyamalai landscape announced by Tamil Nadu
- The Union Environment Ministry had approved the proposal to designate 1,197.48 sq km in Kanyakumari and Tirunelveli as Agastiyaramalai Elephant Reserves. Tamil Nadu will oversee this Agastiyaramalai Elephant Sanctuary, which is the fifth elephant sanctuary.
- After notifying the Agastiyaramalai Elephant Sanctuary, the Forest Department may be eligible for additional funding through the Centrally Sponsored Project Elephant.
- Retail Inflation Eases To 6.71% In July
- Retail inflation eased to 6.71 per cent in July on softening food prices, but remained above the Reserve Bank’s comfort level of 6 per cent for the seventh consecutive month.
- With retail inflation remaining high despite a fall in prices of vegetables and edible oils in July, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may go for another rate hike in September.
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) based retail inflation stood at 7.01 per cent in June and 5.59 per cent in July 2021. It was above 7 per cent from April to June this fiscal.
- SBI to run Indian Visa Centres (IVAC) in Bangladesh
- State Bank of India (SBI) will manage the Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) in Bangladesh for two more years. The agreement to extend the operations for two more years was signed between SBI and officials of the Indian High Commission in Dhaka.
- IVAC will also soon launch some additional services which include online form filling and form submission, slot booking, and mobile app launch. A Priority Lounge was also inaugurated at the IVAC Center in Dhaka.
- 1st Khelo India Women’s Hockey League (U-16) to be held at Major Dhyanchand Stadium
- The first Khelo India Women’s Hockey League under-16 is scheduled to be held at the Major Dhyanchand Stadium in New Delhi from August 16 to 23, 2022.
- The Khelo India Women’s Hockey League (U-16) is yet another endeavour by the Khelo India’s Sports for Women component, which takes the most necessary steps to power in more female participation in a wide array of sports competitions.
- The support extends to not only giving grants but also helping in the proper organization and execution of the events.
- Tata Steel Chess India Tournament 2022: Women’s section introduced for first time
- The fourth edition of the Tata Steel Chess India tournament will be held in Kolkata from November 29 to December 4, 2022. For the first time a separate women’s section has been added to the tournament, which so far had only an open section.
- Tata Steel Chess India (Rapid & Blitz) is one of the most important chess tournaments in India. Top Indian women players like Koneru Humpy, D Harika and R Vaishali will compete in the first women’s edition.
- International Lefthanders Day observed on 13th August
- International Lefthanders Day is observed on August 13 across the world. The day is observed to raise awareness about the lefty people’s experience with living in a right-hand dominant world.
- The day also spreads awareness on issues faced by left-handers, eg the importance of the special needs for left-handed children and the likelihood for left-handers to develop schizophrenia.
- International Lefthanders Day was launched by the Club as an annual event on 13th August 1992 when lefthanders everywhere can celebrate their uniqueness and also increase awareness in the public about the advantages and disadvantages of being left-handed.
- World Sanskrit Diwas 2022: History, Importance and Objectives
- World Sanskrit Day or World Sanskrit Day 2022 is celebrated on the occasion of Shravan Purnima.
- World Sanskrit Day also coincides with the festival of Raksha Bandhan. In 2022, World Sanskrit Day is celebrated on 12 August 2022.
- Sanskrit is the mother of all languages and is one of the oldest languages in the world.
- The main objective of celebrating World Sanskrit Day 2022 is to introduce the coming generation to the oldest language and the mother of all languages.
- World Organ Donation Day celebrates on 13th August
- World Organ Donation Day is observed globally on the 13th of August. This day is observed to spread awareness about the importance of donating organs. It also plays a pivotal role in debunking various misconceptions about donating organs.
- Donating organs of the deceased like kidneys, heart, pancreas, eyes, lungs, etc can help save the lives of those who are facing chronic illnesses. However, it is important to ensure those who donate their organs do not suffer from HIV, cancer, or any heart disease.
- This year’s theme for World Organ Donation Day 2022 is “let’s pledge to donate organs and save lives”. The Day is celebrated to raise awareness of the need for donating organs and to thank donors for their life-saving contributions.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 13 August 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 11 & 12 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 10 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 9 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 8 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 7 August 2022
- Daily GK Current Affairs viable of 6 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे