Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 25 August 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 25 August 2022 covering the following news headlines: Azadi Quest, Digital Rupee, INS Karna, Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY, Liberty Medal 2022, Pulitzer Prize 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 25 August 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Colonel Abdoulaye Maiga elected as interim PM of Mali
- After the country’s civilian PM Choguel Kokalla Maiga was admitted to the hospital, the army in Mali appointed Colonel Abdoulaye Maiga as interim prime minister.
- Prior to this appointment, Colonel Maga served as Government Spokesperson and Minister for Territorial Administration and Decentralization.
- World’s first fleet of hydrogen passenger trains by Germany
- The world’s first fleet of hydrogen-powered passenger trains was launched by Germany. The first fleet of hydrogen-powered passenger trains has replaced 15 diesel trains that were previously operated on nonelectrified tracks in Lower Saxony, Germany. The engine of the trains is powered by electricity generated using hydrogen fuel cells.
- These trains have ranges of up to 1000 kilometers and a maximum speed of 140 kph. After the introduction of the first fleet of hydrogen-powered passenger trains, the hydrogen produced with renewable energy the trains will save up to 1.6 liters of diesel in a year.
- For now, hydrogen is produced as a byproduct of chemical processes, however, the German Specialty Gas Company Linde, plans to manufacture hydrogen using only renewable energy in the coming years.
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur launched ‘Azadi Quest’ online games
- Union Minister Anurag Thakur has launched “Azadi Quest”, a series of online educational games based on India’s freedom struggle, developed in collaboration with Zynga India.
- These games are an attempt to enter the huge market of online gamers and educate them through games. Various branches of the Government of India have collected information about anonymous freedom fighters from all corners of the country. “Azadi Quest” is an attempt to make this knowledge learning engaging and interactive.
- PM Modi Inaugurates Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital in Mohali
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 300-bed Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital and Research Centre at Mullanpur, Mohali in Chandigarh.
- The Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital and Research Centre has been built at a cost of over ₹660 crores by the Tata Memorial Centre which is an aided institute under the Union Department of Atomic Energy.
- Chief Minister of Punjab Bhagwant Mann was also present during the inaugural ceremony of the Bhabha Cancer Hospital. The hospital is equipped with the finest state-of-the-art facilities which include Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Mammography, Digital Radiography, and Brachytherapy to ensure the treatment of all types of cancer in India.
- The treatment for cancer available here is surgeries, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and bone marrow transplant.
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi govt to set up country’s first night safari in Lucknow
- The cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath approved the proposal of the Uttar Pradesh Tourism Department to start the country’s first night safari in the capital Lucknow.
- Tourism and Culture Minister Jaiveer Singh said that on the lines of Singapore’s world’s first night safari, this night safari in Lucknow will be developed on 350 acres in the Kukrail forest area spread over an area of 2027.46 hectares and a zoological park will be built in 150 acres.
- RBI to launch digital rupee soon
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will introduce its digital rupee, the Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), in this financial year itself.
- The talk of a digital rupee has been swirling in the country ever since Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced it during her Budget 2022 speech in February. At that time he had said that the Digital Rupee would be launched in 2022-2023.
- The Digital Rupee blockchain, being developed by the Reserve Bank, will be able to trace all transactions, unlike the existing system of mobile wallets offered by private companies.
- Bangladeshi Fahmida Azim won the Pulitzer Prize in 2022
- Bangladesh-born Fahmida Azim, who works for America’s Insider Online magazine, has been selected for the Pulitzer Prize 2022. He will be awarded under the category of Illustrated Reporting and Commentary.
- He is among four journalists, including New York-published Anthony Dale Col., Josh Adams, and Insider’s Walt Hickey, selected for their work on the Chinese oppression of Uighurs. The work ‘I escaped from a Chinese internment camp’ features portraits of Fahmida Azim.
- Liberty Medal 2022 to be awarded to Ukrainian President Zelenskyy
- The Liberty Medal 2022 will be awarded to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky this fall. The National Constitution Center has announced that Zelensky will be honored in October at a ceremony called “his heroic defense of freedom in the face of Russian tyranny”.
- President Zelensky has bravely led the Ukrainian people in defending freedom against Russian tyranny, and his courage has inspired people around the world to defend liberal democracy and the rule of law.
- Internaut Day celebrates every year on 23 August
- Internaut Day is being celebrated around the world to mark the invention of the World Wide Web. An “internaut” is a person who possesses a thorough knowledge of how to use the Internet and its history.
- August 23 marks the day when the World Wide Web was opened to the public back in the year 1991 for the first time by WWW inventor Tim Berners Lee as he allowed its access, CERN announced that the internet would be free to everyone and there would be no fee for its use.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 25 August 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 25 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 24 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 23 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 22 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 21 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 20 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे