Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 29 August 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 29 August 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Day against Nuclear Tests, Major Dhyan Chand, National Sports Day 2022, PM Jan Dhan Yojana, Swachh Sagar, Surakshit Sagar.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 29 August 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Sports Ministry to host the “Meet the Champion project” on National Sports Day
- On National Sports Day, the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports will be hosting the “Meet the Champion Project” in 26 schools across the country.
- Nikhat Zareen, who won gold medals at Commonwealth Games and World Championships, Bhavna Patel, who won a medal in the Paralympics, and Manpreet Singh, who won a medal in Tokyo Olympics, are some of the famous athletes. who will participate in the Meet the Champion project?
- Olympic gold medalist Neeraj Chopra launched the innovative school visit program “Meet the Champion Project” in December 2021.
- PM Narendra Modi dedicates India’s first earthquake memorial
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has dedicated India’s first earthquake memorial, named Smriti Van, in Bhuj, Gujarat. Smriti Van is a unique monument that bears the names of more than 12,000 people who lost their lives in the devastating earthquake here in January 2001.
- Earthquake Simulator will provide visitors with a real earthquake tremor experience. Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel and State BJP President C.R. Patil were present.
- The grand structure, which according to a Gujarat government official is the first such monument in the country, is spread over 470 acres on Bhujio Hill near Bhuj city. It celebrates the spirit of resilience in the wake of the January 26, 2001 earthquake that killed nearly 13,000 people, which had its epicenter in Bhuj.
- UP Govt to Develop Kannauj into Tourist Destination
- According to the decision taken by the Uttar Pradesh government, Kannauj will be developed as a tourist destination. This decision was taken to emphasize the importance of the perfume industry in India.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has also decided to organize an international perfume fair in Kannauj in December. The first phase of Perfume Park will be completed by 15th November 2022, which is being set up in the district.
- The initiative aims to take the ₹250 crore perfume business to a height of ₹25,000 crores. This project will give impetus to Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath’s vision of making Uttar Pradesh a one trillion dollar economy.
- Leading vehicle manufacturer Maruti Suzuki completes 40 years in India
- Leading vehicle manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki has completed 40 years in India. On the occasion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the company’s electric vehicle battery manufacturing plant at Hansalpur in Gujarat and the passenger vehicle plant at Kharkhoda, Haryana.
- This time Maruti Suzuki has decided to invest 10 thousand crores in the EV plants. Maruti Suzuki may start production of electric vehicles in India in 2025.
- Maruti Udyog Limited was established in India in the year 1981. It was a public sector company. In 1982, Japanese automaker Suzuki started a joint venture with Maruti.
- Over the past forty years, Maruti Suzuki has become the most preferred brand in the country. RC Bhargava is the Chairman of Maruti Suzuki India.
- Rohit Sharma overtakes Martin Guptill to become the leading run-scorer in T20
- Indian captain, Rohit Sharma overtook New Zealand’s Martin Guptill to become the highest run-scorer in men’s T20 Internationals.
- Rohit Sharma has so far scored 4 centuries and 26 fifties in 133 matches for India in the shortest format. Rohit now has 3499 runs in the format. He is followed by Martin Guptill, who has scored 3497 runs.
- Virat Kohli is the third highest run-scorer in men’s T20 Internationals with 3341 runs in 100 matches.
- Satwiksairaj-Chirag Claims First Medal for India in Badminton World Championship
- Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty became the first Indian pair to win a medal in the men’s doubles event at the World Championships.
- Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty are the world’s number seven combinations, and both also won gold medals at the Commonwealth Games 2022. This is India’s second World Championship medal in any doubles event, the first medal by India in a World Championship was won by Jwala. Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa won the bronze medal in the 2011 women’s doubles.
- Virat Kohli becomes 1st Indian to play 100 Matches in each format
- Cricket Legend Virat Kohli has become the first Indian and just the second player overall in international cricket history to have played 100 matches each in all three formats of the game. He added another milestone to his name when he was named in India’s playing XI for the highly anticipated Asia Cup 2022 match with Pakistan.
- Kohli has now 100 T20Is to his name in addition to 102 Tests and 262 ODIs since making his international debut in August 2008. His best individual score for India in this format is 94 and he has scored 30 half-centuries in this format. Kohli has an incredible record in T20I cricket for Team India having scored 3308 runs at an incredible average of 50.1.
- International Day against Nuclear Tests 2022: 29 August
- International Day against Nuclear Tests is observed on 29th August to raise awareness about the devastating effects of testing nuclear weapons. This year marks the thirteenth anniversary of the event.
- On this day, the United Nations organizes an event that creates public awareness regarding the effects of nuclear weapons tests, and detonations and further highlights the requirement for cessation of such nuclear tests.
- On 2 December 2009, the 64th session of the United Nations General Assembly declared 29 August the International Day against Nuclear Tests through the unanimous adoption of its resolution 64/35.
- National Sports Day or Rashtriya Khel Divas 2022: 29th August
- National Sports Day or National Sports Day is celebrated on 29 August in India as a tribute to hockey legend Major Dhyan Chand, who was born on this date in 1905. It was 2012 when this day was first celebrated as the National Sports Day of India.
- The nation celebrates the day to honor our sports stars. The President presents sports awards like Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award, Arjuna Award, Dronacharya Award, and Dhyan Chand Award on this occasion.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 29 August 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 28 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 27 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 26 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 25 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 24 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 23 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 22 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे