Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 27 August 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 27 August 2022 covering the following news headlines: Google, Judo World Championships, Neeraj Chopra, All India Football Federation, FIFA Council, UEFA Awards, Chief Justice of India.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete essential box of the information held all day. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 27 August 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- South Korea breaks its own record for the world’s lowest fertility rate
- South Korea has once again broken its own record for the world’s lowest fertility rate. Based on data for 2021, South Korean women were estimated to have an average of just 0.81 children in their lifetime, up from 0.84 a year earlier.
- The number of newborns dropped to 260,600 in 2021, equivalent to about 0.5% of the population.
- According to UN global population estimates and World Bank data, the report further states Korea is the world’s fastest aging country among economies with a per capita GDP of at least $30,000.
- Samajik Adhikari Shivir Inaugurated for Senior Citizens and Divyangjan
- ‘Samajik Adhikari Shivir’ was organized by the Department of SJ&E in association with ALIMCO, Nagpur Municipal Corporation (NMC), and District Administration Nagpur.
- The ‘Samajik Adhikari Shivir’ was organized for the distribution of aid and assisting devices to Senior Citizens under ‘Rashtriya Vayoshri Yojana’ (RVY Scheme) and ‘Divyangjan‘ under the ADIP scheme of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India.
- The Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari and Union Minister of Social Justice and Empowerment Dr. Virendra Kumar were the chief guests of the inaugural ceremony. He inaugurated the Campaign and distributed different aids and assisting devices to Divyangjan and Senior Citizens.
- Nagaland gets its 2nd railway station in 119 years
- The north-eastern state of Nagaland has got its second railway station after a gap of more than 119 years with the commissioning of a new facility at Shokhuvi. The Dimapur railway station at the heart of the commercial center of the state was inaugurated in 1903.
- Chief Minister Neiphiu Rio flagged off the Donyi Polo Express from Shokhuwi Railway Station during the day.
- The Donny Polo Express ran daily between Guwahati in Assam and Naharlagun in Arunachal Pradesh. The train service has now been extended to Shokhuvi, a few kilometers away from Dimapur. Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh will be connected by direct train service with the extension of Doni Polo Express up to Shokhuvi Railway Station.
- HDFC Bank and Tata Neu Launches co-branded credit card
- HDFC Bank and Tata Group’s “Super App” Tata Neo announced their collaboration to introduce a co-branded credit card.
- Tata New Plus HDFC Bank Credit Card and Tata New Infinity HDFC Bank Credit Card are the two varieties of cards that will be available. The benefits already provided to Tata New customers on all their transactions will be enhanced by the cards.
- The card will enhance the benefits offered to Tata New customers on all their purchases.
- Customers can now earn 7% or 10% of the total amount spent on the Tata New App, when combined with the existing Tata New benefits of 5% NewCoins, depending on the card variant.
- UEFA Awards: Karim Benzema and Alexia Putellas win UEFA best player awards
- Karim Benzema and Alexia Putellas were rewarded for outstanding seasons by winning prizes for the UEFA men’s and women’s player of the year at a ceremony in Istanbul, Turkey.
- France striker Benzema captained Real Madrid to victory over Liverpool in the Champions League final and scored 15 goals in the competition, while Putellas was the top scorer in the Women’s Champions League, helping Barcelona reach the final which they lost to Lyon.
- The coaching awards went to the winners of the two biggest events last season: Carlo Ancelotti of Madrid and Sarina Wiegman, who led England to the Euro 2022 title.
- Neeraj Chopra wins Lausanne Diamond League with an 89.08m throw
- Olympic champion and javelin thrower, Neeraj Chopra created history as he became the first Indian to win the Lausanne Diamond League. In his first attempt, he threw 89.08m javelin and won in his own style.
- His throw of 89.08m was the third best effort of his career, followed by his second throw of 85.18m. Meanwhile, Tokyo Olympics silver medalist Jacob Wadledge finished second with a best throw of 85.88m, followed by USA’s Curtis Thompson with the best effort of 83.72m.
- FIFA Council remove a ban on Indian football
- The Bureau of the FIFA Council has decided to lift the suspension that was imposed on the All India Football Federation (AIFF) due to undue third-party influence.
- The decision was taken after FIFA received confirmation that the mandate of the committee of administrators that was set up to assume the powers of the AIFF Executive Committee had been terminated and that the AIFF administration had regained full control of the AIFF’s daily affairs.
- The FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup 2022™ scheduled to take place on 11-30 October 2022 will be held in India as planned. The FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup will now be successfully held in the country in October.
- ATK Mohun Bagan will also be able to participate in the AFC Cup Inter-Zonal semi-finals where they will be facing Kuala Lumpur City FC.
- Judo World Championships: Linthoi Chanambam Wins India’s First-ever Gold Medal
- Indian judoka Linthoi Chanambam scripted history by winning India’s first medal at the Judo World Championships with a gold in the women’s 57kg category at the World Judo Cadet (U18) Championships. The 15-year-old judoka defeated Brazil’s Bianca Reis in the final of the 57kg category.
- Linthoi Channambam became the first Indian judoka to win a medal in any age group at the World Championships.
- The 15-year-old has been one of the best judokas in India over the years and is also a part of the TOPS program of the Government of India. She came into the limelight in 2017 with a gold medal at the Sub-Junior National Judo Championships and has been training at JSW’s Inspire Institute of Sports Judo program since then.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 27 August 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 26 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 25 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 24 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 23 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 22 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 21 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे