DOST Telangana UG Admission – TS DOST UG Admission Phase II seat allotment outcome has been launched for taking admissions into all Undergraduate Courses, reminiscent of B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./ B.Com.(Voc)/ B.Com.(Hons)/ BSW/ BBA/ BBM/ BCA and many others., supplied by all of the Colleges affiliated to Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University and Satavahana University, Mahila Vishwa Vidyalayam (Women’s University) respectively and D-Pharmacy in Polytechnics affiliated to TSBTET for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
Phase I Registrations (with registration fee of Rs.200/-) – 01.07.2022 to 30.07.2022
- Web choices – 06.07.2022 to 30.07.2022
- Verification of Special Category Certificates at UHLCs – (i) 28.07.2022 PH/ CAP, (ii) NCC/Extra-Curricular Activities.
- Phase I Seat allotment- 06.08.2022
- Online self-reporting (by on-line cost of faculty price/seat reservation price because the case could also be) of Phase I by students- 07.08.2022 to 18.08.2022
- Phase II registration (with registration price of Rs.400/-) – 07.08.2022 to 21.08.2022
- Phase II net choices – 07.08.2022 to 22.08.2022
- Phase II Verification of Special Category Certificates at UHLCs – (i) 18.08.2022 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
- Phase II Seat allotment- 27.08.2022
- Online self-reporting (by on-line cost of faculty price/ seat reservation price because the case could also be) of Phase II by college students – 27.08.2022 to 10.09.2022
- Phase III registration (with registration price of Rs.400/-) – 29.08.2022 to 12.09.2022
- Phase III net options- 29.08.2022 to 12.09.2022
- Phase III Verification of Special Category Certificates at UHLCs- (i) 09.09.2022 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities.
- Publishing of Phase III Seat allotment- 16.09.2022
- Online self-reporting (by on-line cost of faculty price/ seat reservation price because the case could also be) Phase III by students- 16.09.2022 to 22.09.2022
- Reporting to Colleges by the scholars who’ve already confirmed their seats on-line (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III- 16.09.2022 to 22.09.2022
- Students Orientation within the College- 23.09.2022 to 30.09.2022
- Commencement of sophistication work, Semester-I – 01.10.2022
Admission Registration Fee
- Phase-I Registration Fee: Rs.200/-
- Phase-II Registration Fee: Rs.400/-
- Phase-III Registration Fee: Rs.400/-
- Registration price will be paid by means of Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Twallet,/ UPI, Billdesk, Atom applied sciences.
The candidates who’ve handed Intermediate Examination of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any equal acknowledged examination from different boards/states are eligible to use.
DOST Undergraduate Admission Registration Process
A candidate wants to go to web site https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- Register for DOST ID.
- Pay the registration price
- Fill the appliance type and submit them for Web choices
- Exercise net choices and submit them for seat allotmen
Download Sarkari Naukri COM – Sarkari Jobs Mobile Application
|Download notification||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Join Now|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
DOST Telangana UG Admission Phase II Seat Allotment 2022-23
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे