Daily current affairs are viable on 28 Aug 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 28 Aug 2022. covering the Upcoming SSC, Railway, Bank, and Clerk PO exams. These current affairs make daily analysis and related India, World, Technology and all Government Exam
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the box of important news held all day. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
Daily current affairs viable of 28 Aug 2022
- Which company has announced a campaign to upskill cyber security researchers and developers in India?
- Which company has partnered with UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) to promote and safeguard the ‘Intangible Cultural Heritage of India?
- Ashoka Leyland
- Royal Enfield
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Tata Motors
Answer:- Royal Enfield
- Which state has signed an MoU with Isha Outreach to work together and achieve synergy between ‘Cauvery Calling’ and various government-based agroforestry promotion schemes?
- Which bank has appointed Gopal Jain and Dr. Sivakumar Gopalan as the non-executive directors?
- Axis Bank
- Yes Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- RBL Bank
Answer:- RBL Bank
- Indian men’s volleyball team won the bronze medal by defeating Korea 3-2 in the 14th Asian U-18 Championship in held in which city?
- Who will commission the country’s first indigenously-built aircraft carrier (IAC) Vikrant on September 2?
- Narendra Modi
- Rajnath Singh
- Amit Shah
- Admiral R. Hari Kumar
Answer:- Narendra Modi
- The fourth edition of the India Clean Air Summit began in which city in August 2022?
- The Village Defence Guards Scheme-2022 was launched by which of the following states/UT’s in August 2022?
- Jammu and Kashmir
- West Bengal
Answer:- Jammu and Kashmir
- International Dog Day is celebrated annually on _______ to promote the adoption of dogs instead of buying them from pet shops.
- August 23
- August 24
- August 25
- August 26
Answer:- August 26
- India’s first 3D-printed post office is slated to come up in _________.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Surat, Gujarat
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Answer:- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Which of the following country has once again shattered its own record for the world’s lowest fertility rate?
- The Maldives
- South Korea
Answer:- South Korea
- Who has been appointed as its first brand ambassador DreamSetGo?
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Virat Kohli
- Sourav Ganguly
- Neeraj Chopra
Answer:- Sourav Ganguly
- Which bank has partnered with Tata Neu to launch two new credit cards?
- State Bank of India
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- HDFC Bank
Answer:- HDFC Bank
- Who has been scripted history as he became the first Indian to clinch a Lausanne Diamond League?
- Mirabai Chanu
- Bajrang Punia
- Jeremy Lalrinnunga
- Neeraj Chopra
Answer:- Neeraj Chopra
- Who got its second railway station after a gap of more than 119 years with the commissioning?
- Who among the following has rewarded for outstanding seasons by winning the UEFA men’s player of the year prizes?
- Karim Benzema
- Thibaut Courtois
- Kevin De Bruyne
- Lionel Messi
Answer:- Karim Benzema
- Women’s Equality Day 2022 is celebrated on ___________ all over the world to celebrate women’s empowerment and equality.
- 23rd August
- 24th August
- 25th August
- 26th August
Answer:- 26th August
- Who among the following has rewarded for outstanding seasons by winning the UEFA women’s player of the year prizes?
- Pernille Harder
- Lena Oberdorf
- Beth Mead
- Alexia Putellas
Answer:- Alexia Putellas
- Recently, The Anang Tal lake in South Delhi has been declared a monument of national importance, Tradition ascribes this tank to a Anang Pal II, who belonged to _____________ dynasty.
- Mughal Dynasty
- Tomar Dynasty
- Lodi Dynasty
- Tughlaq Dynasty
Answer:- Tomar Dynasty
- What is the theme of Women’s Equality Day 2022?
- Gender Equality and Human Rights in Climate Action and Renewable Energy
- Planet 50-50 by 2030: Step It Up for Gender Equality
- Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow
- Time is Now: Rural and urban activists transforming women’s lives
Answer:- Gender Equality Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 28 Aug 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 27 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 26 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 25 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 24 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 23 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 22 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे