Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 30 August 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 30 August 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Day of the Victims of Enforced Disappearances, National Small Industry Day, Temple of Vedic Planetarium, James Anderson, Belgian F1 Grand Prix 2022.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 30 August 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- India’s first time refers to the ‘militarisation’ of the Taiwan Strait by China
- India has for the first time called it the “militarization of the Taiwan Strait”, a rare instance of New Delhi commenting on China’s actions towards Taiwan.
- The Indian High Commission in Sri Lanka issued a statement in which India accused China of “militarizing the Taiwan Strait”. The Taiwan Strait is a 180-kilometer-wide strait that separates the island of Taiwan and continental China (and of course Asia).
- The strait is part of the South China Sea and connects to the East China Sea in the north. The narrowest part is 130 km wide. China claims jurisdiction over the Taiwan Strait. About 20% of the global trade passes through this strait.
- Uttarakhand CM launched ‘CM Udyman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana’
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami has launched “Mukhyamantri Udyami Khiladi Unnayan Yojana” on the occasion of National Sports Day.
- Chief Minister Sports Development Fund will be set up to provide financial benefits to the students as per the speedy rules.
- A sports scholarship of Rs 1500 per month will be given to the budding players in the age group of eight to 14 years.
- Every year a total of 3900 budding sportspersons will be given scholarships, which will include 1950 boys and 1950 girls.
- RBI to release” fraud registry” blacklist with details of Scammers
- To help keep repeat offenders out of the banking system, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is developing a fraud registry blacklist.
- According to executive director Anil Kumar Sharma, the fraud registry will record data such as IP (Internet Protocol) addresses and phone numbers frequently used to commit fraud.
- Banks will be able to report these details to the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) through a mechanism that will be developed. This will aid RBI in preventing these criminals from misusing the financial system to commit fraud after fraud after fraud.
- NPCI and ICICI Bank collaborate to offer RuPay credit cards
- ICICI Bank has entered into a partnership with the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) to launch a variety of credit cards on the domestic payment network RuPay.
- The ICICI Bank RuPay credit card is initially introduced in the Coral variant of the bank’s Ratna series; Rubyx and Sapphiro variants are coming soon.
- The contactless card known as “ICICI Bank Coral Rupay Credit Card” offers a wide range of privileges and benefits.
- Miss Diva Universe 2022: Karnataka’s Divita Rai was crowned this year
- 23-year-old Divita Rai from Karnataka won the coveted title of Miss Diva Universe 2022. She was crowned Miss Universe 2021, by Harnaaz Sandhu, in a grand ceremony celebrating the 10th anniversary of the prestigious pageant.
- Rai will represent India at the 71st Miss Universe pageant, where Harnaz Sandhu was crowned the winner last year. Telangana’s Pragya Ayyagar was declared Miss Diva Supranational 2022.
- England’s James Anderson becomes the most successful pacer in international cricket
- England’s James Anderson has become the first fast bowler to complete 950 wickets in international cricket. He achieved this historic feat on the third day of the second Test against South Africa. He broke the record of Glenn McGrath of Australia (949 wickets).
- The most successful bowlers in international cricket are Sri Lankan spin magician, Muttiah Muralitharan (1,347 wickets), late Australian spin great Shane Warne (1,001 wickets), and Indian spin great Anil Kumble (956 wickets).
- F1 2022: Max Verstappen won Belgian F1 Grand Prix 2022
- Red Bull driver Max Verstappen has won the Belgian Formula 1 Grand Prix 2022. Red Bull’s Sergio Perez and Ferrari’s Carlos Sainz finished second and third respectively.
- Verstappen has now won 9 out of 14 races this season. It was his 71st podium finish and he collected 26 points from the race. Verstappen also won the Belgian GP in 2021.
- National Small Industry Day celebrates on 30th August
- In India, National Small Industries Day is observed every year on 30 August, to support and promote small industries for their overall growth potential and the opportunities they get for their development in the year.
- This day recognizes the contribution of small industries to the development of the country. The day is also an opportunity for the central and state governments to encourage and support small industries. These small businesses provide employment to a large number of people in India.
- The Union Government has kickstarted various initiatives like Champions Portal, Udyami, and National SC-ST Hub, which contribute to making MSMEs stronger and more stable.
- International Day of the Victims of Enforced Disappearances 2022: 30 August
- The International Day of Victims of Victims of the Victims of the World is observed by the United Nations every year on 30 August.
- The day is being observed to express deep concern about the increase in enforced or involuntary disappearances in various regions of the world, including incidents of arrests, detentions, and kidnappings.
- According to the United Nations, more than 6,000 people were registered as missing in Kosovo since 1999. Therefore, the Resource Center for Missing Persons in Kosovo has also been started by the United Nations.
- World’s largest religious monument to open in West Bengal
- The largest religious monument in the world, the Temple of Vedic Planetarium in West Bengal, which will serve as the headquarters of the International Society of Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), will also have the world’s biggest dome. The Vedic Planetarium will offer guests a tour of the various parts of the cosmic creation.
- The Temple of Vedic Planetarium is ISKCON founder Srila Prabhupada’s vision and is apparently inspired by the design of the Capitol building in the United States. Srila Prabhupada stated his preference for the temple’s exterior style in July of 1976.
- The Temple of Vedic Planetarium is in West Bengal’s Mayapur in the Nadia district and, once completed, it will be larger than the Taj Mahal and St. Paul’s Cathedral in the Vatican.
- The temple will open in 2024, following a two-year delay brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. It will purportedly replace Cambodia’s 400-acre-large Angkor Wat temple complex as the largest religious monument.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 30 August 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 29 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 28 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 27 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 26 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 25 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 24 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे