Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 3 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 3 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: 64th Ramon Magsaysay Award 2022, All India Football Federation, Starbucks, National Education Policy 2020, CAPF eAwas.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 3 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- IILM University: Law School is India’s 1st NEP 2020 compliant Law School
- IILM University launched the first National Education Policy 2020 (NEP 2020) Grievance Law School in the country. IILM University also got the approval of the Government of Uttar Pradesh and the accreditation of the Bar Council of India (BCI).
- IILM Law School is also known for its state-of-the-art infrastructure. IILM University’s interdisciplinary teaching and training technology complies with NEP 2020 which instructs IILM Law School to achieve its goals and planned experiential learning through various practical initiatives.
- Home Minister Amit Shah will unveil the “CAPF eAwas” web portal in Delhi
- CAPF eAwas: Home Minister Amit Shah unveiled the CAPF eAwas web portal for the Central Armed Police Forces. Commenting on the occasion, Shri Shah said that the Central Armed Police Forces have always been a strong backbone of the country’s internal security.
- He said that more than 35,000 police officers have died while maintaining internal security since Independence Day, and as a result of their sacrifice, people can sleep well at night and feel safe.
- The Government of India launched the “Ayushman CAPF” program to provide access to better medical care to the families of martyred soldiers.
- disha Govt Disburses Rs 869 crore for Farmers Under KALIA Scheme
- Odisha government distributed Rs 869 crore to 41.85 state farmers under the Krishak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme and assured them additional assistance for crop loss due to floods in the state. Under the KALIA scheme ₹2000 each was directly transferred to the bank accounts of 41 lakh farmers and 85,000 landless farmers.
- The state government started the KALIA scheme in 2019, under which 4000 are given to the farmers of the state in two installments. On the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya and Nuakhai, the first installment of Rs 2000 per farmer was distributed and the second installment was distributed among the farmers.
- Karnataka introduces the VentuRISE Global Startup Challenge
- VentuRISE Global Startup Challenge: The Karnataka government announced the worldwide startup competition VentuRISE Global Startup Challenge, which aims to aid entrepreneurs the manufacturing and sustainability-related industries.
- The global startups will give business owners from all over the world a stage to present their cutting-edge goods or solutions and make connections with potential investors.
- The Global Investors Meet-Invest Karnataka 2022, which takes place from November 2 to 4 in Bengaluru, will include VentuRISE as a participant.
- The challenge’s winners will get a cash prize of USD $100,000.
- NPPA Launched Apps for Enhancing Ease of Business
- National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) launched Pharmaceutical Database Management System 2.0 and Pharma Sahi Daam 2.0 App during the Silver Jubilee Celebrations on 29 August 2022.
- National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority has provided quality products over the years. Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya urged NPPA to undertake innovative research to produce medicines and ensure good health and welfare of people other than for commercial purposes. Pharmaceutical Database Management System 2.0 and Pharma Sahi Daam 2.0 App were launched during the inaugural ceremony.
- Hardeep S. Puri presents Smart Solutions Challenge & Inclusive Cities Awards 2022
- The Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs and Petroleum and Natural Gas, Hardeep Singh Puri presented the Smart Solutions Challenge and Inclusive Cities Awards 2022.
- The awards are an initiative of the National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) and the United Nations (UN) in India to address city-level access and inclusion challenges faced by Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), women and girls and the elderly.
- 64th Ramon Magsaysay Award 2022 Announced
- The Ramon Magsaysay Awards Foundation (RMAF), which is widely regarded as the “Nobel Peace Prize of Asia,” recently announced this year’s awardees in a global announcement ceremony.
- The 2022 Ramon Magsaysay Awardees are Sotheara Chhim (Cambodia), Bernadette Madrid (Philippines), Tadashi Hattori (Japan) and Gary Bencheghib (Indonesia).
- The Ramon Magsaysay Award, established in 1957, is Asia’s greatest honour and distinction. The award is managed by RMAF. It is named after Ramon Magsaysay, the third president of the Philippines.
- The award is regarded around the world as ‘’Asia’s Nobel Prize’’. The prize is annually presented in a ceremonial ceremony in Manila, Philippines on August 31. The first Ramon Magsaysay Awards ceremony was held on 31st August 1958.
- Apeksha Fernandes Becomes 1st Indian Woman to Reach WJS Championships Final
- Apeksha Fernandes became the first Indian woman to make it to the junior world final by finishing eighth. Apeksha Fernandes set a new national record with a timing of 2:18.18.
- She finished eighth in the women’s 200m butterfly final at the FINA World Junior Swimming Championships 2022 with a time of 2:19.14. The previous national record was set by Apeksha Fernandes in June 2022 at 2:18.39. It has one of the fastest response times of 0.65.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 3 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 2 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 1 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs Viable of 31 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 30 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 29 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 28 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 27 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 26 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे