Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 7 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 7 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: International Day of Clean Air for blue skies, Japan Open 2022, Mastercard, Malaysian chess meet, Digital India Mission, Lok Nayak Foundation Sahitya Puraskar.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 7 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- UN Slams Sri-Lanka’s Human Rights Record
- The United Nations Human Rights Council on May 27 passed a deeply flawed resolution on Sri Lanka that ignores calls for an international investigation into alleged abuses during recent fighting and other pressing human rights concerns, Human Rights Watch said.
- The council held a special session on May 26 and 27, 2009, on the human rights situation in Sri Lanka, a decade after the defeat of the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) by government forces.
- “The Human Rights Council did not even express its concern for the hundreds of thousands of people facing indefinite detention in government camps,” said Juliette de Rivero, Geneva advocacy director at Human Rights Watch. “The council ignored urgent needs and wasted an important chance to promote human rights.” The resolution passed with 29 votes in favor, 12 against, and 6 abstentions.
- India’s First Intranasal COVID Vaccine by Bharat Biotech gets DCGI Approval
- India’s first intranasal COVID vaccine by Bharat Biotech received approval from Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) for primary immunization against injection for people above 18 years of age. This is India’s first nasal vaccine for COVID-19.
- Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare Mansukh Mandaviya termed the vaccine as a ‘big boost’ for India’s fight against COVID-19. Bharat Biotech International Limited (BBIL), is a global leader in vaccine innovation and developer of vaccines for infectious diseases. BBIL announced that the development of Intranasal COVID Vaccine (BBV154) has been approved for restricted use in emergencies.
- Mohla-Manpur-Ambagh Chowki becomes the 29th district of Chhattisgarh
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel inaugurated the newly formed district Mohala-Manpur-Ambagarh outpost as the 29th district of the state. He also unveiled the map of the district on the occasion.
- The newly formed district Mohla-Manpur-Ambagarh outpost has been carved out of Rajnandgaon district as a new administrative unit. The new district will be under Mohla-Manpur-Ambagarh outpost Durg division.
- S Jayavardhan, a 2014 batch IAS officer, has been made the first collector, while Yeduvalli Akshay Kumar will be the first SP of the newly formed district.
- HDFC Bank opened new SMS banking facility for its customers
- Private sector lender HDFC Bank launched a new SMS banking facility for its customers. The bank claims that now customers can access a wide range of banking services round the clock, wherever they are.
- With the new SMS Banking facility, customers can now check account balance and summary, apply for loans, manage credit cards, apply for checkbook requests, generate account statements and can do a lot more.
- Thanks to HDFC Bank’s new SMS facility, which is integrated with AI technology, customers no longer need to remember or type long pre-defined keywords to do SMS banking.
- Lok Nayak Foundation Sahitya Puraskar awarded to Tanikella Bharani
- Elugu writer and actor, Tanikela Bharani has been presented with the Loknayak Foundation’s (18th Loknayak Foundation Award) Annual Literary Award at an award function held at Kalabharti Auditorium, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- The Governor of Mizoram, Kambampati Haribabu, who attended as the chief guest, presented the award to Tanikela Bharania along with actor Manchu Mohan Babu and others. Justice Chelameswar, a retired Supreme Court judge, was also present.
- Mahadevikadu Kattil Thekkethil chundan wins Nehru Trophy Boat Race
- Pallathuruthy Boat Club, Mahadevikadu Kattil Thekkethil Chundan has scripted its maiden triumph in the Nehru Trophy boat race for snake boats at the Punnamada Lake in Alappuzha.
- The club, led by Santhosh Chacko, completed a hat-trick of wins. A total of 77 boats, including 20 snake boats, competed in this year’s Nehru Trophy.
- Nadubhagom, rowed by Kumarakom-based NCDC Boat Club, and Veeyapuram, powered by Punnamada club, finished second and third, respectively. Police Boat Club’s Chambakkulam came fourth. The top nine finishers will fight it out in next year’s Champions Boat League.
- Japan’s Kenta Nishimoto won Men’s Singles at Japan Open 2022
- Japan won the singles final of the 2022 Japan Open badminton tournament in Osaka. Japan is the host country of the 2022 Japan Open badminton tournament.
- Nishimoto Kenta, 28, won his first career title in men.
- World champion Yamaguchi Akane won the women’s for the second week in a row.
- Three years later, the Japan Open was held for the first time due to the pandemic and only Yamaguchi managed to defend her title.
- Anishka Biyani won Gold medal in Malaysian chess meet
- Six-year-old Anishka Biyani has won a gold medal at the Malaysian Age Group Rapid Chess Championship in Kuala Lumpur.
- Anishka, a Class I student of Dhirubhai Ambani School, achieved the feat with an impressive score of four out of a possible six to clinch the title in the girls’ category in the Under-6 Open category.
- Earlier this year, Anishka also qualified as one of the best Under-7 players in the All India FIDE Rating Chess Tournament held at Yousufguda, Hyderabad.
- International Day of Clean Air for blue skies: 7th September
- The International Day of Clean Air for Blue Skies is observed globally on 07 September to promote and facilitate actions to improve air quality. It focuses on the trans-border nature of air pollution, highlighting the need for collective accountability and collective action.
- It is a day recognized by the United Nations that aims to raise public awareness at all levels (individual, community, corporate and government) that clean air is important for health, productivity, the economy and the environment.
- This year’s theme “The Air We Share” focuses on the trans-border nature of air pollution, emphasizing the need for collective accountability and action.
- In UP’s Farrukhabad, ‘jail ka khana’ gets 5-star FSSAI rating
- The Fatehgarh Central jail in Uttar Pradesh’s Farrukhabad district has earned a five-star rating from the Food Safety Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) for the quality of food it serves to inmates.
- A third-party audit, empanelled by the FSSAI, provided the five-star ‘Eat Right Certificate’ to the jail. It is a recognition of food quality and hygiene, which means the inmates are getting quality food items prepared in jail.
- According to District Magistrate Sanjay Kumar Singh’s media statement, 1,100 prisoners received clean and healthy food according to the FSSAI’s “Eat Right” accreditation.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 7 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 6 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 5 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 4 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 3 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 2 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 1 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे