Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 5 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 5 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: Cyrus Mistry, International Day of Charity, National Teachers’ Day 2022, Barack Obama, Shipping Corporation of India.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 5 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Bankings News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- Central govt female staff to get 60-day maternity leave in early child death
- Special 60-day maternity leave: Central govt female staff get special maternity leave of 60 days. The leave will be granted in the event that a baby is lost before or during delivery, or if the infant passes away shortly after birth.
- A directive in this regard was issued by the Department of Personnel and Training. In accordance with the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, the decision was taken.
- A baby born at or after week 28 of gestation may be said to have died still. Up to 28 days after delivery may be used to identify the situation of a child dying soon after birth. The time between conception and delivery is known as the gestational period.
- Rajnath Singh To Visit Mongolia For The First Time
- Defense Minister will hold bilateral talks to further strengthen defense cooperation between the two countries. He will also visit Japan for 2+2 ministerial talks. For the first time, Union Defense Minister Rajnath Singh is going to visit Mongolia from 5 to 7 September.
- “The upcoming visit is the first visit by an Indian Defense Minister to Mongolia and will further strengthen the defense cooperation and strategic partnership between the two countries,” the Defense Ministry said. He is also scheduled to visit Japan for 2+2 ministerial talks.
- UP: Bhartaul becomes First Village in State to have RO Water in Every Household
- Bharataul has become the first village in Uttar Pradesh, which has achieved the distinction of providing RO water to every household. Bharataul is located in the Bithiri Chainpur Block of Bareilly.
- It has about 7,000 people and every household is provided with clean and safe RO water. RO has been established under the Adarsh Gram Panchayat initiative so that clean drinking water can be available to the village.
- So far, four RO plants have been installed in the village, and work on more RO is going on. These RO plants are connected to the main supply tanks which helps in providing clean water to every household.
- IndusInd Bank and ADB collaborate to improve financing for supplier chains
- IndusInd Bank and ADB collaborate: IndusInd Bank, a private lender, announced a partnership with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to support and promote supply chain finance (SCF) solutions in India.
- With an initial investment of Rs 560 crore, the IndusInd Bank claimed it had signed a partial guarantee program with Asian Development Bank (ADB) with the sole purpose of pushing SCF solutions in India.
- The cooperation of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) will support a number of IndusInd Bank activities in this area as it tries to increase its presence in MSME lending.
- The IndusInd Bank has started a number of strategic initiatives with SCF as a focal area, including the introduction of new product structures for SCF.
- The IndusInd Bank recently debuted early credit
- , a cutting-edge digital site for SCF, enabling 24-7 seamless processing of SCF transactions for businesses, suppliers, and dealers.
- Former US president Barack Obama wins an Emmy award for his narration in the Netflix documentary
- Former United States President Barack Obama won an Emmy Award for his narration in the Netflix documentary “Our Great National Parks”.
- Obama already has two Grammys and is now halfway to EGOT—a feat of winning all four major American entertainment awards i.e. Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony.
- The five-part Netflix documentary produced by “Higher Ground” Productions, the production company of Barack and Michelle Obama, covers national parks around the world.
- Leh in Ladakh all set to Host First-Ever Mountain Bicycle World Cup
- Leh is all set to host the first-ever Mountain Cycle, MTB, World Cup in India – the ‘UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup’. The ‘UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup’ will be organized in association with the administration of the Union Territory of Ladakh and the Cycling Association of India.
- The Ladakh stage of the Eliminator World Cup is part of ten professional race series held in different cities across the world.
- The UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup Cross Country Eliminator, XCE, is going to be a short track race with a format of five hundred meters with natural and artificial obstacles.
- A total of 20 international, 55 national, and local cyclists are going to participate in this upcoming event. As the UCI MTB Eliminator World Cup is going to be held for the first time in India, all cyclists are excited about the event.
- National Teachers’ Day 2022: Celebration, Theme, Significance & History
- Teacher’s Day or Teacher’s Day marks the birthday of the country’s first Vice President (1952–1962), who became the second President of India (1962–1967), a scholar, philosopher, Bharat Ratna awardee, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan. He was born on 5 September 1888.
- But Teacher’s Day was first celebrated in the year 1962 on his 77th birthday. He was a teacher who became a philosopher, scholar, and politician. He devoted his entire life to working towards the importance of education in the lives of the people.
- The theme of this year’s Teacher’s Day is ‘Leading in Crisis, Re-imagining the Future.
- International Day of Charity observed on 5th September
- The International Day of Charity is observed on September 5. On this day, philanthropic and humanitarian efforts of any kind are honored. September 5 was chosen to celebrate the day because it is Mother Teresa’s death anniversary.
- She devoted her life to charity and helping people in need. Her compassion and giving nature had made her a revered figure worldwide. Mother Teresa received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979 for “work undertaken in the struggle to overcome poverty and distress, which also constitute a threat to peace.”
- September 5 was declared the International Day of Charity, by a resolution adopted by United Nations General Assembly (UNGA), on December 17, 2012. The resolution was co-sponsored by 44 UN member nations.
- Former Tata Sons chairman Cyrus Mistry passes away
- Former Tata Sons chairman Cyrus Mistry died in a road accident while traveling from Ahmedabad to Mumbai. Mistry was 54 years old. He was traveling with Jehangir Dinshaw Pandol, Anahita Pandol, and Darius Pandol.
- Mistry is survived by his wife Rohika and their two sons. Cyrus Pallonji Mistry was an Irish businessman of Indian origin. Mistry, who was the sixth chairman of Tata Sons, was removed from the post in October 2016.
- He took over as chairman in December 2012 after Ratan Tata announced his retirement. N Chandrasekaran later took over as the executive chairman of Tata Sons.
- The government of India approves celebrating “Hyderabad Liberation Day” all year long
- The Government of India approved the annual commemoration of “Hyderabad Liberation Day ” for the years 2022 to 2023.
- On September 17, 2022, the Ministry of Culture will organize the inaugural event for the year-long celebration of Hyderabad Liberation Day. The goal is to raise awareness of the tale of sacrifice, heroism, and resistance among the current generation in India as a whole as well as in the region under study.
- The purpose is to create awareness of the story of resistance, heroism, and sacrifice among the current generation, both in the region under examination and across India.
- The Center plans to observe this day in all three states, even though Maharashtra and Karnataka already recognize it as Marathwada Liberation Day and Hyderabad-Karnataka Liberation Day, respectively.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 5 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 4 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 3 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 2 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 1 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs Viable of 31 August 2022
- GK Current Affairs viable of 30 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे