Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 6 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 6 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: Dutch F1 Grand Prix, PM-SHRI Scheme, General Manoj Pande, UIDAI, Bharat Electronics Limited, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, DY Chandrachud.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important information that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 6 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Rishi Sunak lost to Liz Truss, who takes over as UK’s new Prime Minister
- Liz Truss was elected as the leader of the ruling Conservative Party and the country’s next prime minister. Liz Truss is now the third woman to become the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- Liz Truss defeated Rishi Sunak of Indian origin by over 20,000 votes. The country is currently facing a cost of living crisis, industrial unrest, and recession.
- Europe Heading For Recession As Inflation Crisis Deepens
- The euro area is almost certainly entering a recession, with surveys today showing a deep cost of living crisis and a gloomy outlook that is making consumers wary of spending. While the price pressure eased somewhat, according to surveys, it remained high.
- The European Central Bank is under pressure as inflation is running more than four times its 2% target, which hit a record 9.1% last month. As the economy enters a recession, the ECB faces the prospect of aggressively raising interest rates. The increase in the cost of borrowing will add to the woes of the borrowers.
- The euro today fell below 99 US cents for the first time in 20 years after Russia said it would indefinitely shut down gas supplies from its main pipeline in Europe.
- The first LNG truck facility in India opened by Blue Energy Motors
- The long-haul, heavy-duty trucks from Blue Energy Motors, which intends to advance the Indian trucking business by producing a clean energy, near-zero emission vehicle, will run on LNG. The business was inaugurated by Union Minister Nitin Gadkari.
- Blue Energy Motors has a contract with Italian Iveco Group’s global powertrain brand FPT Industrial to launch the first LNG truck with a BS VI-compliant FPT industrial engine.
- Uttarakhand Govt launched ‘Samarth’ e-governance portal
- The Uttarakhand education department launched an e-governance portal “Samarth”. This portal provides all administrative and educational updates including information about entrance exams, salary structures, and appointments from five state universities and 140 public schools.
- The initiative has been taken in a bid to make the education system more transparent in the state.
- The portal also provides access to 40 academic study modules.
- 200 assistant professors of science subjects will be sent to the Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru for special training, while teachers of state universities will be given training at IIM Kashipur.
- The new education policy (NEP-2020) will be also implemented in the state from this session in September.
- CCI approves the acquisition of BillDesk by PayU Payment
- The Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved the acquisition of 100 percent equity of Indiaideas.com (Billdesk) by PayU Payments.
- The proposed combination pertains to the acquisition of 100 percent of the equity share capital of India Ideas Limited (IIL) by PayU India. Proses NV-backed PayU announced in August 2021, that it would buy digital payments provider Billdesk for USD 4.7 billion.
- This will make it one of the biggest deals in the Indian consumer internet space. The proposed combination pertains to the acquisition of an additional 10 percent stake in Apva by CDPQ from CPL CPEC Holding Ltd.
- President Droupadi Murmu confers National Awards to distinguished teachers
- On the occasion of Teacher’s Day, President Draupadi Murmu has honored 45 selected teachers from across the country with National Awards at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. India is celebrating its 50th National Teacher’s Day.
- The day is celebrated every year on the 5th of September which is the birth anniversary of the second President of India, Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, who was a scholar, philosopher, and Bharat Ratna awardee.
- The Union Ministry of Education, Department of School Education and Literacy constituted an independent jury at the national level to confer the National Award to Teachers (NAT) for the year 2022. Siddharth made it to the list of 45 outstanding teachers from across India selected after a rigorous 3-step online transparent process.
- Indian GM Aravindh Chithambaram wins Dubai Open chess Tournament
- Grandmaster Arvind Chitambaram won the 22nd Dubai Open Chess Tournament with 7.5 points. While seven Indians finished in the top 10, R. Pragyananand finished second with five others.
- Arvind Chidambaram and R. Pragyananand settled for a draw in the ninth and final match, with Arvind Chitambaram finishing the match with seven and a half points ahead of the rest of the field.
- Mushfiqur Rahim Announces Retirement from T20 Cricket
- Mushfiqur Rahim announced his retirement from T20 International cricket. Mushfiqur Rahim Bangladesh wicketkeeper announced retirement.
- The decision came after Bangladesh suffered a loss in the Asia Cup 2022 match against Sri Lanka. He announced his retirement from the short format game and would continue to play One Day Internationals and Test cricket.
- He has played 82 Test innings and scored 5,235 runs and in 236 ODIs he has scored 6,774 runs. He is also the second Bangladesh player after Tamim Iqbal to retire this year.
- IIT Madras joins Inspire Institute of Sports for innovative boxing analytics software
- IIT Madras joins Inspire Institute of Sports: IIT Madras researchers and Inspire Institute of Sports in Karnataka have joined forces to create the analytics platform “Smartboxer.”
- To boost India’s boxing medal total at the 2024 Olympics, advanced boxing analytics software is being created. IIT Madras’ Center of Excellence for Sports Science and Analytics is responsible for creating the multi-version software.
- It will use wearable sensors and cameras with the Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities to deliver feedback and performance evaluations.
- Inspire Institute of Sport will use “Smartboxer” to evaluate the boxers’ performance (IIS).
- The “Smartboxer” analytics platform will be modified in response to IIS’s suggestions. This will make it possible for coaches and boxers to benefit from the program in a useful way.
- F1 GP-2022: Max Verstappen won Dutch F1 Grand Prix 2022
- Red Bull driver Max Verstappen has won the Dutch Formula 1 Grand Prix 2022. Mercedes’ George Russell and Ferrari’s Charles Leclerc came in second and third respectively.
- Verstappen has now won 10 out of 15 races this season. It was his 72nd podium finish and he collected 26 points from the race. Verstappen also won the Dutch GP in 2021. He has won a total of 30 races so far.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 6 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 5 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 4 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 3 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 2 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 1 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs Viable of 31 August 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे