Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable on 10 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 10 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: NITI Aayog, UN human rights chief, CHHOTA, Fortune India Rich List 2022, Meritorious Service Medal, World Suicide Prevention Day.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the important news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of important news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 10 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Awards News
- Sports News
- Important Days
- Volker Turk set to become next UN human rights chief
- The United Nations (UN) General Assembly approved Volker Turk of Austria as the global body’s human rights chief by UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres. Volker Turk replaces Chilean politician Veronica Michele Bachelet Jería, who served in the office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) from 2018 to 2022.
- Turk, currently serving as the Assistant Secretary-General for Policy. Prior to this, Volker Turk served as Assistant High Commissioner for Security at the United Nations Refugees, United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR), Geneva. He had a long and successful career in the advancement of human rights globally.
- E-FAST- India’s first National Electric Freight Platform Launched by NITI Aayog, WRI
- NITI Aayog and World Resources Institute (WRI) launched India’s first National Electric Freight Platform- e-Fast India (Electric Freight Accelerator for Sustainable Transport-India).
- The National Electric Freight Platform brings together various stakeholders with the support of the World Economic Forum, CALSTART, and RMI India.
- The platform aims to raise awareness of freight electrification, driven by an on-ground demonstration pilot and evidence-based research.
- It will support scalable pilots and inform policies aimed at accelerating goods electrification in India.
- The launch of e-Fast India has seen participation from major automobile industries, logistics companies, development banks, and fin-tech companies.
- Bihar CM inaugurated India’s longest rubber dam on the Falgu River
- The Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar inaugurated India’s longest rubber dam ‘Gayaji Dam’ on the Falgu River in Gaya. The dam has been built at an estimated cost of Rs 324 crore. Experts from IIT (Roorkee) were involved in this project.
- The dam will have enough water throughout the year for the convenience of the pilgrims. With its construction, now at least two feet of water will be available throughout the year in the Falgu river near Vishnupad Ghat for the devotees who come here to do Pind Daan.
- Odisha govt launched a rainwater harvesting scheme named ‘CHHATA’
- Odisha government has launched a rainwater harvesting scheme named ‘Community Harnessing and Harvesting Rainwater Artificially from Terrace to Aquifer (CHHATA). The new scheme was approved by the Cabinet last month. It will be implemented for a period of five years.
- The State sector scheme will work towards conserving rainwater and improving water quality in urban local bodies (ULBs) and water scarce blocks.
- As per the feasibility based on a groundwater resource assessment conducted in 2020, rainwater harvesting structures will be constructed on the roofs of 29,500 private buildings and 1,925 government buildings covering 52 water-stressed blocks and 27 urban local bodies.
- RBI imposes fine on three entities for failing to comply
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) imposes fine on three entities: Three organizations, including the Industrial Bank of Korea, have received fines from the Reserve Bank for breaking regulations.
- The Reserve bank of India announced that the Industrial Bank of Korea has been fined Rs 36 lakh for failing to follow several Know Your Customer (KYC) guidelines.
- Woori Bank was fined Rs 59.10 lakh for failing to follow RBI guidelines regarding the “Creation of a Central Repository of Large Common Exposures – Across Banks.”
- Indiabulls Commercial Credit Limited, New Delhi, has been fined Rs. 12.35 lakh for failing to follow some KYC directives.
- The Reserve Bank did emphasize that the purpose of penalties is not to judge the legality of any transaction or arrangement entered into by the firms with their clients but rather to reflect weaknesses in regulatory compliance.
- Singapore awarded the ‘Meritorious Service Medal’ to Lamba, Former Navy Chief of India
- Former Navy Chief of India, Admiral Sunil Lanba has been conferred with Singapore’s prestigious military award, Pingat Jasa Jemilang (Tantra) or Meritorious Service Medal (Military) (MSM(M)) by President Halima Yacob.
- Admiral Lanba has been conferred with the award for his outstanding contribution to enhancing the strong and long-standing bilateral defense ties between the Indian Navy and the Republic of Singapore Navy.
- The two navies concluded the Bilateral Agreement for Naval Cooperation in November 2017 and the Implementation Arrangement for Mutual Coordination, Logistics, and Services Support in June 2018, which established the framework for Navy-to-Navy interactions and areas of mutual interest. Expanded cooperation such as submarine rescue, maritime-security information-sharing, and logistics support.
- Australia Captain Aaron Finch to Retire from ODI Cricket
- Australia captain Aaron Finch announced his retirement from One Day International cricket after Australia’s third and final ODI against New Zealand.
- Finch will continue to be the captain of the Australian cricket team for T20Is and will lead it to defend its world title at the T20 World Cup in Australia in October and November.
- Known as one of the most damaging openers in the world, Finch has scored 5,401 runs in the ODI format with an average of close to 40 and 17 centuries.
- Himalaya Diwas 2022: Know Theme, History, and Significance
- National Mission for Clean Ganga in association with Naula Foundation organized Himalaya Day on 09 September. The day is celebrated with an aim to preserve the Himalayan ecosystem and region.
- This day is celebrated to mark the importance of the Himalayas. The hill cities of the Himalayas face many challenges due to poor building planning and design, poor infrastructures like toads, water supply, sewage, etc., and unprecedented felling of trees.
- Himalaya Day 2022 was observed under the theme ‘Himalayas will be safe only when the interests of its residents are protected.
- World Suicide Prevention Day observed on 10th September
- World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD), celebrated annually on 10 September, is organized by the International Association for Suicide Prevention (IASP) and endorsed by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The overall goal of this day is to raise awareness about suicide prevention worldwide. Objectives include promoting stakeholder collaboration and self-empowerment to address self-harm and suicide through preventative action.
- The theme of WSPD 2022, “Creating hope through action,” reflects the need for collective, action to address this urgent public health issue. This has been the triennial theme for World Suicide Prevention Day from 2021 to 2023.
- World Suicide Prevention Day (WSPD) was established in 2003 by the International Association for Suicide Prevention in conjunction with the World Health Organization (WHO).
Hope you Like this Current Affairs News 10 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 8 & 9 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 7 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 6 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 5 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 4 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 3 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 2 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे