Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 15 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 15 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: World Lymphoma Awareness Day, International Day of Democracy, National Engineer’s Day 2022, Rajini’s Mantras, Virat Kohli, Robin Uthappa.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 15 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- National News
- States News
- Banking News
- Business News
- Important Days
- Sports News
- Obituaries News
- Miscellaneous News
- India Becomes Power Surplus Nation
- The country has become power surplus, we have integrated the entire country into one grid, and strengthened the distribution system.
- With these steps, the availability of electricity has increased to 22 hours in rural areas and 23.5 hours in urban areas. The next step is to take it up to a 24X7 guaranteed power supply at an affordable cost.
- Union Minister RK Singh has urged the states to be financially capable in view of the increasing dues of power generation companies. He said that this will help in attracting investment in the power sector and also benefit the consumers by way of lower cost of power and better consumer services.
- The suggestion came during a review meeting chaired by Singh with Additional Chief Secretaries and Principal Secretaries of Power/Power Departments of States and Union Territories and CMDs/MDs of CPSUs in the Power Sector.
- The world’s largest museum of Harappan culture is coming up in Rakhigarhi, Haryana
- The world’s largest museum of Harappan culture is coming up in Haryana’s Rakhigarhi to display Indus Valley artifacts dating back nearly 5,000 years. Rakhigarhi village was part of the Indus Valley Civilization from 2600-1900 BC.
- Haryana is set to host the world’s largest museum dedicated to the Harappan Civilization. Rakhigarhi is a village in the Hisar district of Haryana, about 150 km from Delhi. This settlement is also a famous archaeological site from the time of the Indus Valley Civilization.
- HDFC Life Insurance Policy started Click2Protect for Super term insurance
- HDFC Life Insurance Policy Launches Click2Protect: HDFC Life, one of the top life insurance companies in India, introduces Click2Protect Super Term Insurance Plan, which allows customization based on your protection needs and is only selected by your Charges for benefits and plan options. Click2Protect is a non-linked, non-participating, individual, pure risk premium/savings life insurance plan.
- Click2Protect Super gives you more freedom than ever before to change your life insurance coverage, extend your policy term, and add coverage for accidental death and terminal illness, among other things.
- SBI hit a market capitalization of Rs 5 trillion, share prices reach record high
- SBI hits Rs 5 trillion market capitalization State Bank of India The market capitalization of SBI, India’s largest state lender, crossed $5 trillion for the first time as its shares hit a new high of Rs. 564.85 in intraday trade on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
- State Bank of India (SBI) is ranked seventh among corporations with a market valuation of ₹5.03 trillion as of Wednesday, 10:30 am, according to Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) data.
- State Bank of India, SBI crossed the market cap of Rs. 5 trillion, making it the third lender in the country to do so.
- HDFC Bank, India’s largest private lender, topped the list with a market cap of Rs 8.38 trillion, followed by ICICI Bank with a market cap of Rs 6.33 trillion.
- Google acquires cyber-security company Mandiant for $5.4 billion
- Google acquires Mandient: According to Google Cloud CEO Thomas Kurian, the $5.4 billion cyber security company Mandient has been acquired in its entirety.
- Mandie will connect to Google Cloud to help organizations better manage threats, incidents, and risks. Mandie is famous for discovering the shocking SolarWinds hack.
- The SolarWinds breach, which was reportedly carried out by cyber-terrorists with the backing of Russia, affected a number of big businesses including tech titans such as Intel, Cisco, VMware, and Nvidia.
- Russian hackers gained access to private information belonging to several US government entities, at least one hospital and one university, by installing malware into Orion software offered by IT management firm SolarWinds.
- National Engineer’s Day 2022 celebrated on 15 September
- In India, Engineer’s Day is celebrated on September 15 every year. The day is celebrated to recognize the contribution of engineers to the development of the nation.
- This day commemorates the birth anniversary of Sir Moksha Gundam Visvesvaraya, who is considered one of the greatest engineers of India. Joining India, Sri Lanka and Tanzania also celebrate Engineers Day on September 15, 2022, in honor of Sir Moksha Gundam Visvesvaraya.
- Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvaraya was born on September 15, 1861, in Karnataka. He, later on, attended the University of Madras to study for a Bachelor of Arts. Later in life, he decided to switch career paths and completed a diploma in civil engineering at the College of Science in Pune.
- International Day of Democracy 2022 observed on 15 September
- This year, 15th September is the 15th anniversary of the International Day of Democracy. It is celebrated annually across the world to strengthen democracy and highlight its values and principles.
- This year, Democracy Day will focus on the importance of media freedom to meet the goals of democracy, peace, and sustainable development.
- A theme has been chosen for the International Day of Democracy. This year, the day focuses on “the importance of media freedom for democracy, peace and meeting the Sustainable Development Goals”.
- World Lymphoma Awareness Day observed on 15 September
- World Lymphoma Awareness Day (WLAD) is held every year on 15 September and is a day dedicated to raising awareness about lymphoma, an increasingly common form of cancer. It is a global initiative organized by the Lymphoma Coalition.
- The day is dedicated to raising awareness of lymphoma and the special emotional and psychosocial challenges faced by patients and caregivers suffering from various forms of lymphoma.
- World Lymphoma Day was initiated in 2002 by the Lymphoma Coalition, a worldwide network of 83 lymphoma patient groups based in Ontario, Canada, whose mission is to enable global impact by fostering a lymphoma ecosystem that supports the local change and evidence-based action.
- Robin Uthappa announced retirement from all forms of Indian cricket
- Robin Uthappa has announced his retirement from all forms of Indian cricket. In last season’s IPL, Uthappa played 12 matches for Chennai Super Kings and scored 230 runs with his highest score being 88. He was part of the country’s 2004 Under-19 World Cup team.
- He made his India debut two years later and featured in 46 ODIs and 13 T20Is for India. He scored 934 and 249 runs in ODIs and T20Is. He has 9446 first class and 6534 List A runs under his belt. His last ODI appearance was back against Zimbabwe in 2015, where he scored a 44-ball 31.
- During these two decades, Uthappa became a World Cup winner in 2007. In fact, it was on this very day in 2007 that Uthappa was involved in one of the most iconic moments of Indian cricket – the famous bowl-out win over Pakistan, where he produced the winning moment and bowed down in a sight for the ages.
- Virat Kohli becomes the first cricketer to have 50 million followers on Twitter
- Virat Kohli has now become the first cricketer to have 50 million followers on Twitter. Team India’s star cricketer and former captain Virat Kohli have now achieved another big achievement, but this time it has been covered on social media.
- Virat Kohli has popularity across all social media platforms including 211 million followers on Instagram and 49 million followers on Facebook as well.
- In early 2022, Kohli became the first Indian to cross 200 million followers on Instagram as well. Kohli recently registered his first international century in 1020 days when he smashed an unbeaten 122 off 61 balls during India’s final Super 4 clash against Afghanistan in Dubai.
- Vinesh Phogat wins bronze in World Wrestling Championships
- Vinesh Phogat won the bronze medal in the women’s 53kg category at the 2022 World Wrestling Championships. Vinesh Phogat became the first Indian female wrestler to win two medals at the World Championships.
- She also became the first Indian woman to win a gold medal at both the Commonwealth and Asian Games. In the Commonwealth Games 2022, she won the gold medal in the women’s 53 kg freestyle wrestling category.
- In the bronze medal match, Vinesh defeated European champion Emma Malmgren of Sweden 8-0.
- Earlier in the Asian Games, she had defeated Zuldiz Ashimova of Kazakhstan in the first repechage round.
- Vinesh made it to the bronze play-offs via the repechage round after losing to Khulan Bakhuyag of Mongolia.
- Former Pakistan umpire Asad Rauf passes away
- Former Pakistan umpire Asad Rauf has died of suspected cardiac arrest. He breathed his last at the age of 66. He was one of the great empires of Pakistan along with the likes of Aleem Dar.
- Back in 2006, Rauf was included in the ICC’s Elite Panel of Umpires, after which he officiated in 47 Tests, 98 ODIs, and 23 T20Is. He served at the helm for seven years before being removed from the elite panel of umpires in 2013 after an annual review of performance.
- India’s first plastic project listed by EKI Energy Services Ltd
- India’s first plastic project: EKI Energy Services, a developer and vendor of carbon credits, announced that it is the first company to list an Indian plastic project (India’s first plastic project) under the global accreditation standard.
- With this, EKI Energy Services, an Indore-based carbon credit specialist who has worked in the field of climate action and offset solutions in 16 countries for the past 14 years, has become the first company to list a plastic project from the country. Aims to create India’s first international plastic credit.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 15 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs viable of 14 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 13 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 11 & 12 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 10 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 8 & 9 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 7 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे