Daily GK Current Affairs News is viable for 14 September 2022. – Here are the Regular current affairs viable of 14 September 2022 covering the following news headlines: 74th Primetime Emmy Awards 2022, Sinquefield Cup, Hindi Diwas 2022, Squid Game Day, JIMEX 2022, Kibithu Military Garrison camp.
Daily Current Affairs updates are incorporated with the critical news that made the current affairs headlines for competitive exams. Daily Current Affairs Update is the complete box of critical news that is held all day long. One should have complete knowledge about banking terms, current affairs news, etc.
So, here is the GK update of 14 September 2022 to help you prepare the Current affairs part. After reading this section, you can successfully attempt the current affairs quiz.
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- International News
- National News
- State News
- Business News
- Awards News
- Important Days
- Miscellaneous News
- Qimingxing-50: China’s First Fully Solar-powered Unmanned Aerial Vehicle(UAV)
- China has successfully test-fired its first fully solar-powered unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) that can fly for months and also act as a satellite when needed. A Chinese government official informed in a tweet that the first flight of the Qimingxing-50 has been achieved, making it the first large-sized UAV powered by only solar power.
- The Qimingxing-50, with a wingspan of 50 meters, is a high-altitude long-endurance drone capable of high-altitude aerial reconnaissance, and forest fire assessment and can also be used for communications. This technology will strengthen Chinese security in space and at sea.
- Norwegian central bank develops National digital currency using Ethereum
- National digital currency using Ethereum: Norges Bank, Norway’s central bank, made a significant advancement in its efforts to develop a digital currency by publishing the open source code for the nation’s central bank digital currency (CBDC) sandbox based on Ethereum technology. This development was made possible by the ongoing mainstream adoption of cryptographic technology.
- CBDCs are a type of electronic fiat money backed by the central bank. Although they are not required to be, CBDCs can be built on blockchain networks. However, the CBDC in Norway is built on Ethereum.
- The sandbox is made to provide a way to communicate with the test network.
- The Bank’s official CBDC partner, Nahmii, stated in a blog post that it has also enabled features including minting, burning, and transferring ERC-20 tokens.
- President Droupadi Murmu nominated Gulam Ali from J&K to Rajya Sabha
- Gujjar Muslim Ghulam Ali of Jammu and Kashmir has been nominated to the Rajya Sabha by President Draupadi Murmu on the recommendation of the Central Government.
- In the notification, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), “In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (a) of clause (i) of article 80 of the Constitution of India, read with clause (3) of that article, President Shri Ghulam Ali to the Council of States to fill the vacancy caused by the retirement of one of the nominated members.”
- Uttar Pradesh tops in India, with 8462 lakes developed under Mission Amrit Sarovar
- Uttar Pradesh becomes the first state in India to construct 8,642 Amrit Sarovar (Lakes) in India. Amrit Sarovar is an ambitious mission initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which aims to conserve water for the future.
- Madhya Pradesh is in the second position, Jammu and Kashmir in third, Rajasthan in fourth, and Tamil Nadu ranked in the fifth position. Lakhimpur Kheri, Uttar Pradesh, secured the first position within the state by constructing 256 Amrit Sarovar.
- Gorakhpur secured the second position by constructing 245 lakes, and Pratapgarh secured the third position by constructing 231 lakes.
- 15,497 Amrit Sarovar was identified in different villages panchayats of which 8,462 Amrit Sarovar have been already developed.
- These Amirt Sarovars are twice the total number of Amrit Sarovar collectively developed in Madhya Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Rajasthan, and Tamil Nadu.
- Sachin Bansal helmed Navi Technologies approved by Sebi, for IPO
- Navi Technologies approved by SEBI: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has given Sachin Bansal’s fintech business Navi Technologies the go-ahead for an Initial Public Offering (IPO), which will help the Flipkart co-founder in his efforts to build a financial services conglomerate.
- Navi Technologies submitted draft papers to SEBI in March of this year in order to raise up to Rs 3,350 crore through a new share offering.
- Sachin Bansal, who has a 97.39 percent ownership in fintech, stated that there will not be an offer for sale (OFS) by shareholders in the IPO.
- Alireza Firouzja wins Sinquefield Cup & The Grand Chess Tour
- The Iranian-French Chess Grandmaster, Alireza Firoza won the ninth edition of the Sinkfield Cup by defeating Ian Nepomniachtchi in the playoffs. Turquoise also grabbed an additional $100,000 to win this year’s Grand Chess Tour.
- Wesley So and Maxime Vachier-Lagrave finished second and third respectively. The fifth stage of the Grand Chess Tour, the Sinkfield Cup was held in St. Louis, Missouri, US.
- The 9th Sinkfield Cup was played from 1 September to 13 September 2022 and was the fifth leg of the Grand Chess Tour 2022. Before the start of the fourth round, Magnus Carlsen withdrew from the tournament.
- Hindi Diwas 2022: Check the history and Interesting facts
- Hindi Divas or Hindi Divas are celebrated every year on 14 September to mark the popularity of Hindi as the official language of India. The language was adopted under Article 343 of the Indian Constitution.
- The first Hindi Day was celebrated on 14 September 1953. Hindi is one of the major languages used in India as a large part of the country’s population knows and uses the language. Schools, colleges, and other educational institutions celebrate Hindi Divas by organizing various events.
- Hindi Diwas is celebrated to commemorate the adoption of Hindi in Devanagari script as one of the official languages of the country. Hindi was adopted by the national constitution on September 14, 1949, and became the official language of the country. The first Prime Minister of India, Jawaharlal Nehru decided to celebrate 14 September as Hindi Diwas.
- Hindi Divas also celebrates the birthday of Bohar Rajendra Simha, who was instrumental in getting Hindi accepted as the official language of India in Devanagari script. He was born on 14 September 1916.
- Los Angeles named September 17 as ‘Squid Game’ Day
- The city of Los Angeles has officially named September 17 Squid Game Day in recognition of the achievements of the South Korean Netflix series.
- “Squid Game” was nominated for 14 Emmy Awards in July and is the first non-English language series to earn a nomination for Outstanding Drama Series.
- It was also the first Korean and first non-English language series to win a Screen Actors Guild Award.
I hope you Like this Current Affairs News on 14 September 2022 Please Like and Share it.
- GK Current Affairs of 13 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 11 & 12 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 10 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 8 & 9 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 7 September 2022
- GK Current Affairs of 6 September 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे