Indian Navy MR Syllabus / Question Paper In PDF 2022. Has Released Online Syllabus / Sample Question Paper For Computer Based Examination For The Recruitment Post of Matric Recruitment (MR) April 2022 Batch As Sailor (Chef, Steward & Hygienist) For 10th Pass Unmarried Male Candidates. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) / Medical Standard
|Test Name||Test Details|
|Running||1.6 Km in 7 minutes|
|Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)||20|
Height:- 157 cms
Chest:- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
Mode of Selection
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1500 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
Merit lists for MR will be prepared based on performance in written examination subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Approximately 450 candidates will be issued call up letter for enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
Section A: Science And Mathematics
- Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its applications
- Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power
- Heat, Temperature, metals and NonMetals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure
- Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry
- Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode)
- Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance
Section B: General Awareness
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours
- Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance
- History, Defence, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition
- Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations
- Eminent Personalities, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Sports : Championships / Winners/ Terms/ Number of Players
Written Test Details
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
|Download Syllabus In PDF||Click Here|
|Download Sample Question||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
Indian Navy MR Syllabus / Question Paper In PDF 2022
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे