CBSE Various Post Result 2019 Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Has Requested an online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Assistant Secretary, Analyst, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, stenographer, Accountant, Junior Assistant, And Junior Accountant For Eligible Candidates Only. The Candidates Who Have Interested Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
CBSE Various Post – Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 15/11/2019
- Application Last Date: 16/12/2019
CBSE Various Post – Application Fees
- For Group- A post
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 1500/-
- For Group- B AND C posts
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST/PwBD/ Women: Rs.0/- Nil
- Pay Fee Online Mode
CBSE Various Post – Age Limit
- Age as on 16/12/2019
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- See Below
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
CBSE Various Post Result 2019 Total Post : 357
CBSE Various Post – Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Secretary:- Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University And Related Experience.
Assistant Secretary (IT)
- B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA.
- Working Experience in the development of online applications, using dot net technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net, C# dot net. Fox Pro. AND
- Related Experience.
- B.E./B.Tech (IT)/M.SC. (IT)/MCA.
- 5 Years of working experience in development of online applications, using dot net Technologies, SQL Server, Visual Basic dot net, C# dot net, Fox Pro in reputed Institutions/organizations.
Junior Hindi Translator
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree Level. OR
- Master’s in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree Level. OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree Level.OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with English medium and Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree Level. OR
- Master’s Degree in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at Degree Level.AND
- Recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or three year’s experience in of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in a Central or State Govt. Office, including Govt. of India undertaking.
- Graduate from a Recognized University.
- Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m. or equivalent calculated speed on computer i.e. 12000 KDPH.
- Knowledge of Computer such as Windows, MS Office, .net, handling of large database, Internet, HTML, Webpage Design.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Skill Test Norms: Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
- Transcription : 50 mts (Eng) 65 mts (Hindi) on computer
- Bachelor’s degree with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject.
- Other Qualifications:Officials from Central/State/Statutory/Autonomous/ PSUs Organisations Jr. Accounts/Jr. Asstt/LDC serviced under Central/State Govt.:
- I. Holding a post of Accountant or analogous post on regular basis; or Jr. Accountant/ Jr. Assistant / LDC or equivalent with 3 years qualifying regular service in the grade.
- 12th Class or equivalent.
- A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30
- w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer.
- Junior Accountant:- Bachelor’s degree with Commerce/Accounts as one of the subject.
CBSE Various Post – Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Maximum Age||Total Post|
|Assistant Secretary (IT)||40||07|
|Junior Hindi Translator||30||8|
CBSE Various Post – Important Links
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Raise Objection & Ans Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration OR Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Vacancy Details||Click Here|
CBSE Various Post Result 2019
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे