DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) Result 2019 – Total Post 982 Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date,The Recruitment Post of Has Assistant Teacher , has published job vacancy for the Recruitment Post of many other vacancy
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) . Online Application Form For The RecruitmentDSSSB Assistant TeacherThe Candidates Who Have Interested Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
|Application Start Date: 16-09-2019|
Application Last Date: 15-10-2019
|General/ OBC: Rs. 100/-|
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women: Rs. 0/-
Pay Fee Via Online Mode.
|Maximum Age: 30 Years|
(For Age Relexation See Notification)
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||15/19||637 ( EWS-36, UR-332, OBC-119, SC-155, ST-35 )|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||16/19||141 ( EWS-8, UR-77, OBC-26, SC-21, ST-9 )|
|J.E.(Civil)||17/19||204 ( EWS-20, UR-55, OBC-63, SC-39, ST-27 )|
|Junior Engineer (Civil): 1. Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university. OR,|
2. Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university /Board/ Institute plus two years experience in planning, execution and maintenance of civil engineering works.
Assistant Teacher (Nursery) : 1. Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45% marks from a recognized Board/university.
2. Diploma/ Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme for a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized institute. Must have passed Hindi at Secondary Level.
Assistant Teacher (Primary): 1. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2- years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2- years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (recognition norms and procedure) regulations-2002 .
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4- years Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2- years Diploma in Education (special education) from a recognized Board.
Graduation and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
2. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
3. Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary Level.
|Download Result||Astt. Teacher (Nursery)|
|Download Result||Asstt. Teacher Primary|
|Download Admit Card||Asstt. Teacher Primary|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
DSSSB Assistant Teacher (Nursery) Result 2019
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे