Sarkari Naukri com 2024

ICAI CA Inter Final Results 2024: Possible Delay Expected

ICAI CA Inter, Final Result 2024 – PC : Freepik

ICAI CA Inter Final Result 2024 Update: Confusion prevails over ICAI CA Inter, Final Result 2024 release date. It should be noted that the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is yet to announce the official release date for CA Intermediate and Final May 2024 Exam Results.

According to ICAI’s Central Council Member (CCM) Dhiraj Khandelwal’s X (ex-Twitter) post, students can expect the results to be released between July 5 and 10, 2024.

“The result date may change slightly and may be delayed by 1 or 2 days from July 5, so it may be between July 5 and July 10. Let’s wait for ICAI’s final notification,” he posted on his official X handle.

Once declared officially, candidates can access the CA Inter and Final Result 2024 by visiting the official website (

Khandelwal had earlier posted on X that CA Inter and Final results can be expected in the first week of July. He mentioned, “We have council meeting on 2nd and 3rd July so probably 5th July will be the result date. Kindly wait for ICAI notification for more precise date.”

While ICAI conducted the CA Final May 2024 exam for Group 1 on 2, 4, 6 May and 8, 10, 12 May for Group 2, the CA Inter exams for May 2024 were held from 3 to 13 May. Both group 1 and group 2.

ICAI CA 2024: Pass Criteria

While the CA Intermediate exam consists of a total of 6 papers of 100 marks each, the institute has informed that each paper will include objective type questions for 30% of the total weightage. However, the remaining 70% papers will follow the current pattern of evaluation.

To pass the examination, candidates must pass both groups simultaneously with a minimum of 40% marks in each paper at one sitting, and secure a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all papers in each group to qualify for a pass.

ICAI CA Inter Final Results

Read More:- Haryana atal seva kendra Recruitment 2024

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top