The National Testing Agency (NTA) Is Invited Online Application Form For Joint Entrance Examination (Main)- 2020 Will Be Conducted In January 2020 Between 6th January And 11th January 2020 To The Admission In B.E./ B.Tech., B.Arch. & B. Planning Course. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
NTA JEE (Main) 2020 Examination- Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 03/09/2019
- Application Last Date: 10/10/2019
- Last Date of Pay Fee: 11/10/2019
- Correction In Particulars: 14 to 20 Oct 2019
- Examination Date: 14/01/2019 to 20/10/2019
- Declaration of Result By: 31/01/2020
NTA JEE (Main) 2020 Examination – Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC (Male): Rs.650/-
- Gen/ OBC (Female): Rs.325/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.325/-
- Gen/ OBC (Male): Rs.1300/-
- Gen/ OBC (Female): Rs.650/-
- SC/ ST: Rs.650/-
- Pay Fee Via Online Mode.
NTA JEE (Main) 2020 Examination – Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit:- For appearing in the JEE (Main) examination there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed class 12th / equivalent examination in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 2020 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) examination – 2020
NTA JEE (Main) 2020 Examination – List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defense Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 year duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
NTA JEE (Main) 2020 Examination Result – Important Links
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Final Answer key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration OR Login|
|Download Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
NTA JEE (Main) 2020 Examination Result
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे