NTA UGC NET Dec 2019 Exam Admit Card – National Testing Agency (NTA) Is Invited Online Application Form For University Grants Commission- National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) December 2019 Examination For Assistant Professor And For Junior Research Fellowship And Assistant Professor. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
NTA UGC NET – Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 09/09/2019
- Application Last Date: 15/10/2019
- Last Date For Pay Fee Via Online: : 16/10/2019
NTA UGC NET – Application Fee
- General: Rs.1000/-
- Gen-EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.250/-
- Pay Fee Via Online/ Offline Mode
Upper Age Limit
- Age As On: 01/12/2019
- For JRF: 30 Years
- For Assistant Professor: No Age Limit
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
|Correction in particulars of Application Form||18 October to 25 October 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||09 November, 2019|
|Dates of Examination||Between 02 December 2019 & 06 December 2019|
|Duration of Examination||180 minutes (03 hours) No break between Paper 1 & Paper 2|
|Timing of Examination||First Shift: 9.30 am to 12.30 pm|
|Timing of Examination||Second Shift: 02.30 pm to 05.30 pm|
|Declaration of Result||by 31 December 2019|
NTA UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- Eligibility:- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/ institutions recognized by UGC Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science and Applications, Electronic Science etc. (list of subjects at Post Graduation level attached as Annexure-IV) are eligible for this Test .
- The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to Non-Creamy Layer/Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PWD)/Transgender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- For More Details Regarding Eligibility Criteria Must See Notification
NTA UGC NET Dec 2019 Exam Admit Card – Important Links
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Application Form Correction||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration OR Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
NTA UGC NET Dec 2019 Exam Admit Card
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 Post 1163
- RRC NWR Apprentice Apply Online Form 2019 Post 2029
- Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019 - New
- हैप्पी छठ पूजा शायरी इमेज इन हिंदी !
- हैप्पी छठ पूजा अपने नाम से दोस्तों को विश करे !
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे