THDC Jr. Engineer Trainee (JET) Online Form 2021 – Total Post 65 Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date,The Recruitment Post of Has Technician Apprentice , Trade Apprentice , has published job vacancy for the Recruitment Post of many other vacancy
Junior Engineer Trainee .Online Application Form For The Recruitment THDC Jr. Engineer Trainee The Candidates Who Have Interested Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
|Application Start Date||08-02-2021|
|Application Last Date||28-02-2021|
|General/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.0/-|
|Pay Fee Through Online.|
|Age As On||01.03.2021|
|For UR/ EWS||27 Years|
|For OBC-NCL||30 Years|
|For SC/ ST||32 Years|
|(For Age Relaxation See Notification)|
|Information Technology (IT)||–||05|
▶ Junior Engineer Trainee :- 3 Yrs Full Time Regular Diploma/ 02 years for Lateral Entry in relevant branch of Engineering recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education/ Examination and/ or State Departments/Directorates of Technical Education and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with minimum 65% marks for General/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM candidates. Rounding off Marks is not allowed.
Selection Process:- The selection process of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test.
1. Written Test shall be of objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I -Consists of General Aptitude and General Awareness with 40 questions .
- Part-II -Consists of Technical/ Professional knowledge test with 80 questions from respective discipline.
2. Final Merit of selection of all discipline will be decided based on marks secured by the candidates in Written Test (100% Weightage).
3. All questions shall carry equal marks i.e 1 Mark per question. Wrong or multiple answers would result in negative marks of 0.25 or ¼ mark.
4. The applicants will have the option to appear for Written Test in HINDI/ENGLISH language. (Question paper will be bilingual ).
5. The management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria/ vacancy and /or conduct a screening test to restrict the number of candidates for Written Test.
6. Empanelment of candidates:- Candidates who qualify in the written test will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment.
7. Offer of Appointment:- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates empanelled in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per THDCIL Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness and document verification at the time of joining.
Test Centres:- The Test Centre for Written Test will be Dehradun & Haldwani for Uttarakhand State domicile Candidates and Lucknow, Varanasi, Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, & Aligarh for Uttar Pradesh domicile candidates.
Compensation Package:- The organization offers attractive compensation package which is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed at minimum basic pay of Rs. 29,200/- in the pay scale of Rs. 29,200-3%- 1,19,000(IDA) as Jr. Engineer Trainee.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
THDC Jr. Engineer Trainee (JET) Online Form 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे