UP Higher Education Service Commission (UPHESC) invites online appliations for recruitment post of Assistant Professor. Apply online at uphesc51.com from 09 July 2022. All Interested candidates Can Check the full notification before apply.
UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment Important Dates
|Registration Start Date||09-07-2022|
|Registration Last Date||07-08-2022|
|Online Fee Payment Last Date||08-08-2022|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application Form||10-08-2022|
UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment Application Fee
|UR/ OBC/ EWS||Rs.2000/-|
UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment Age Limitation
|Age As on||10.08.2022|
|Maximum Age||62 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor
▶ Assistant Professor:-
i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC at National level or SLET/SET of only the State of U.P. or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M. Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be, are exempted from NET/ SLET/SET.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
2. Music, Performing Arts, Visual Arts and Other Traditional Indian Art Forms like Sculpture, etc.
A traditional or a professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the subject concerned having a Bachelor’s degree, who has:
- Ph.D. degree has been awarded to the candidate in a regular mode ;
- The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted;
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which, at least one is in a refereed journal;
- The candidate has presented at least two research papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars supported/funded/sponsored by the UGC/AICTE/ICSSR or any other similar agency.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Sarkari Naukri COM – Sarkari Jobs Mobile Application||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
sarkarinaukri.com in hindi,
sarkarinaukri.com in delhi,
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- BSF HC (RO), HC (RM) Recruitment 2022 - Post 1312
- High Court of Karnataka Group D Recruitment 2022 - Post 150
- UPRVUNL JE And Pharmacist Online Form 2022 Post - 31
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे