Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Has Declared Result For The Recruitment Post of Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) (General Recruitment / Special Recruitment) Examination, 2019 And Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.) / Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.) Services Examination – 2019.
UPPSC PCS And ACF/ RFO – Important Dates
- Application Date: 16/10/2019
- Last Date of Pay Fee: 11/04/2019
- Last Date of Form Submission: 13/11/2019
UPPSC PCS And ACF/ RFO – Application Fee
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 125/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 65/-
- PWD: Rs. 25/-
- Pay Fee Via Online/ Offline Mode
UPPSC PCS And ACF/ RFO – Age Limit
- Age as on 01/07/2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
UPPSC PCS And ACF/ RFO Result Total Post : 353
UPPSC PCS And ACF/ RFO Result – Eligibility Criteria
- Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment / Special Recruitment):- The Candidates Must Possess Bachelors Degree Of Any Recognized University Or Equivalent Qualification Upto The Last Date For Receipt Of Application. This should be mentioned by the candidate in the relevant column of their application form but for some posts specific qualifications have been prescribed of which the details are given below:
- Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport):- Law Graduate
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer:- Post Graduate Degree
- District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch):- Agriculture Graduate
- District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit):- Commerce Graduate
- Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II):- Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject
- Assistant Labour Commissioner:- Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
- District Programme Officer:- Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
- Senior Lecturer, DIET:- Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
- District Probation Officer:- Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of Social Work from any recognized Institute of Social Work.
- Distt. Horticulture officer Group-2 Grade-1:– B.Sc (Agriculture / B.Sc (Horticulture) Degree from recognized University or Institute.
- Statistical officer:- Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
- Labour Enforcement Officer:- Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
- Other Post Details Must See Notification
UPPSC PCS And ACF/ RFO Result – Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination under General Recruitment||300|
|Assistant conservator of Forest||09|
|Range Forest Officer||53|
UPPSC PCS And ACF/ RFO Result – Minimum Physical Standard
For Assistant Conservator of Forest & Range Forest Officer
|Male||163 cms.||84 cms.||5 cms.|
|Female||150 cms.||79 cms.||5 cms.|
UPPSC PCS And ACF/ RFO Result – Important Links
|Download Pre Exam Result||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
UPPSC PCS And ACF/ RFO Pre Exam Result 2019
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 - Post 1766
- JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Post 267
- BTSC Bihar Various Post Online Form 2020 - Post 303
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे