Allahabad University Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Non-Teaching Positions Under Group C Category. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
|Application Start Date||24-09-2021|
|Application Last Date||23-10-2021|
|UR/ EWS/ SEBC (OBC)||Rs.1050/-|
|Pay Fee Through Online.|
|(For Age Relaxation See Notification.)|
|Post Name||Total Post||Max Age Limit|
|Data Entry Operator||23||30|
|Junior Office Assistant||49||30|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||90||30|
▶ Animal Attendant :- Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Or Equivalent Examination with science subject and at least 02 years of experience of work in laboratory.
▶ Assistant Draftsman :- Diploma in Drafting / Architecture with 55% from recognized Institution.
▶ Boatman/ Groundsman/ Waterman :- The minimum qualification for appointment to this level will be either 10th pass or equivalent in the relevant subject may be prescribed as the minimum qualification.
▶ Data Entry Operator :- BCA or Graduation with PGDCA or B.Sc in Computer CS./Engg/IT or BBA in IT from a recognized University and working knowledge of office assistant tools like MS Office or open Office etc., Also ‘O’ level of DOEACC after Graduation from a recognized University.
1. Having typing speed of 40 words per minute in English in Computer environment.
2. Knowledge of English and Hindi Software essential.
3. Knowledge of English and Hindi reading, writing and speaking is essential
▶ Draftsman :- Diploma in Architecture or ITI equivalent grade from a recognized University/ Institution. 3 years of relevant working experience in an established organization.
▶ Driver :- (1) Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized board.
(2) Valid Driving License for Light / Medium / Heavy Vehicles having no adverse endorsement
(3) Should have at least 3 years’ experience.
▶ Hindi Typist :- 10+2 OR Equivalent Examination Pass.
Skill Test Standard On Computer : English And Hindi Typing Test With Minimum Speed of 35 WPM And 30 WPM On Computer.
▶ Junior Office Assistant :- Graduate with 50% marks And Having a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers.
▶ Laboratory Assistant :- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject (Physics, Chemistry Zoology Botany, Psychology Computer Science/Computer Application, Defence studies, Statistics, Home Science) And Having a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English through computers.
▶ Laboratory Attendant :- Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Or Equivalent Examination with science subject and at least 02 years of experience of work in laboratory.
▶ Library Attendant :- Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Or Equivalent Examination from a recognised Board And Diploma/Certificate course in library science form a recognised institution.
▶ Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) :- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board pass or ITI Pass.
▶ Pharmacist :- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution OR 10+2 plus 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy And Should be registered with State Pharmacy Council.
▶ Semi-Professional Assistant :- B.Lib.Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks or equivalent.
▶ Sick Attendant :- Matriculation or equivalent pass and preference will be given to the candidate having 2 years’ experience as a Dresser/ ward boy/ ward girl in a registered / recognized hospital/ institution/ health centre.
▶ Stenographer :- (1) Graduate in any discipline.
(2) A pass in Govt. examination conducted by State Board of Technical Education in English Typewriting (40 WPM).
(3) A pass in Govt. examination conducted by State Board of Technical Education in English Stenography (40 WPM).
(4) Experience as Stenographer with knowledge of computer of at least two years.
Knowledge of English and Hindi reading, writing, and Speaking is preferable.
▶ Technical Assistant :- (i) Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/ MSc (Networking) B.Sc. with First Class (60% of marks) in concerned subject (IT/Computer Application /Computer Science/ Chemistry Physics / Zoology / Botany/Life Science) or its equivalent in UGC- 7-point scale.
(ii) 3years’ experience in Govt. Educational / Research Institutions.
▶ Wire-Man :- Certificate course in Electrical Trade from recognized ITI or Wireman course or Electric course from recognized ITI.
▶ X-Ray Technician :- Diploma in X-Ray technology from a recognized institute with 50% of marks.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Allahabad University Group C Post Online Form 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- UPSSSC Health Worker (Female) Online Form 2021 Post - 9212
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे