SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Admit Card 2021. Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) Examination 2020. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
|Application Start Date||05-02-2021|
|Application Last Date||21-03-2021|
|Last Date For Pay Fee Online||23-03-2021|
|Last Date For Pay Fee Offline||29-03-2021|
|CBE Tier-I Date||05-10-2021 To 20-10-2021|
|Tier-II Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||Rs. 0/-|
|Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.|
|Age As On||01.01.2021|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||25 /27 Years|
|(For Age Relaxation See Notification.)|
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical Staff)||To Be Updated Later|
▶ Multi Tasking Staff:- The Candidates Must Have Passed Matriculation (10th) Examination Or Equivalent From A Recognized Board.
How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 21-03-2021 (23:30).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained.
Vacancies:- Details about vacancies will be provided in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
Age Limit:- The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
i.) 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
ii.) 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Admit Card 2021
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना नई लिस्ट |
- IBPS PO/ MT X Recruitment 2020 - Post 1167
- MP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM / Lab Technicians Recruitment 2021 - Post 5835
- WB Police Lady Constable / SI Online Form 2021 - Post 9720
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में इमेज बेस्ट कलेक्सन
- हैप्पी सरस्वती पूजा बेस्ट शायरी हिंदी में
- एक परिवार एक नौकरी योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री फसल बिमा योजना
- प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना शहरी लिस्ट
- सरकारी नौकरी देखे